Posted: 9 years ago
@Nikki thats what I wrote πŸ€£
Originally posted by mnr123

@Nikki thats what I wrote πŸ€£

n v wrote SACH πŸ˜†
n tonites epi broke my maun vrat...πŸ˜†

aaj ka epi ws WORTH spending my time in forum aftr a long time n thank god i had got posts lik this n vyas topic to pour my heart out on the awesomeness of IshRa tonite..!!
I'll be honest, I prefer this Raman over the Raman I've been watching for the past few weeks. The episode was entertaining!
Originally posted by mayu1982

Today I loved their fighting.. Really like Ishita and Raman.. 

Don't kill me if i say i was bit sick of their over sugary talks .. Ishra USP is their Nok-JHOK...

Difference of opinion fights is very common between couples.. In real life some couples fights are more entertaining and adventures than this
Ex- my husband ' uncle and aunt: when they fight both of them throw stuff like - plate, pillow, spoon to each other, and people present in their fight usually ran here and there to save themselves.. I know it is weird and not acceptable. But one more fact is both of them are married for more than 35 years..

SO YE FIGHT TOH KUCH BHI NAHI HAI.

I hope people who were getting panic attacks , must got some relief after watching yesterday episode...

WELCOME BACK JKR, AND RKBπŸ˜ƒ 

Yes...Raman and Ishita fell in love fighting, they will always fight, and they should too! Even though shouting but atleast they put forth their points! And Raman has always been more blunt about everything. His over-sugary-sweetness to Ishita was unbearable the past few days! Loved the fight, respite!
Originally posted by mnr123

Sorry Ishra were not fighting in airport, Raman was getting beaten by Ishita πŸ˜† so technically it was not a fight.sorry My bad. πŸ˜†
it was woman handling of raman in public place πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by daisydolly

After reading so much negative posts about Raman n his anger was even worried to see the episode... Come on guys.. there is nothing that he shouted in front of Shagun... They were really having discussion.. if you can watch that again it was ishita who raised her voice a bit first but that was completely fine in their argument... n second thing we have always seen Raman Bhalla this way n I didn't find any weird in this... N when he spoke about Adi 'Shagun was not in front of them...  Ppl say they miss their old Raman Bhalla if he keeps praising Ishita always and say he is rude low class na ll if he is in his style... Don't know about tomorrow's episode but today it was all fine for ME...  
It was it was his concern towards Mihir that made him anguish n shout ..
P.S - Infact he praised Ishita infront of Shagun only saying " Jab tum meri zindagi mein aayi tab dard kam hua or khatam hua".

Love Raman Bhalla whatever the way he is.
yes πŸ˜‰i liked the way thy both reprimanded shagun for interfering between their discussion naming it as fighting..i liked 😊very much how ishita n raman both showed her to be in her limits πŸ˜›and not to interfere in husband wife talks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ