•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hey its me again
i have seen the episode once
will watch it twice thrice
because it is awesome..

starting from the start the kulfi scene her demands of baarish and he playing that song on his phone for her and than the barish feels he made it was as if 'chand taray bhi tor laon ga ' types people who fulfills their girls demand.
the sayings of that earthworm kept creeping his mind but when after reaching home she asked him 'yeh sab ku' and he answered with genuineness "tum khush ho na" "bas isiliye kia" awww this dialogue make me believe that her happiness meant everything to him

than coming to pillow scene his question from her of is she okay with the change and she turned towards other side , and than yuvraj man (special mention to sahil) that particular passionate look when he wanted to go further , he did get carried away but suhani's hair brought him back to reality and guilt strike in..

than terrace scene i mean yuvraj's expression hatsoff he was like how can she be so selfless awww they were silent but the scene was mesmerizing really . and she said it "mai tumhara intezar zindagi bhar karsakti hoon" it striked him.

the ending when earthworm snatched the bottel i swear yuvraj wanted to smash her face lol.. coming to precap chillaxx buddies something bigger on our hero's mind

enjoy the episode
i am sleepy will wakeup and watch again
the bed room scene though.
pure passion and he wanted to touch her.

but overall somewhere it is love.

rajshri looked hot
beautiful
sexy and sensuous really.
i know for the matter if fact that rajshri is fair notice her hands sometime they are usually white but the dark makes her look kajolish and more attractive love her . love my yuvani love saraj

team yuvani
team saraj
hugs Yusra...lots of hugs...Yuvani made me proud tonight...i have goosebumps
So excited to watch the episode!!
it was awosmeee...yuvi was so confused still...
he is in love but can't understand it...love them..
YuvAni= atom bomb! Imagine if this is what we get with Yuvi's half-realised feelings, what will we get when he does confront them? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It truly was a sensuous, emotional and moving moment. How the CVs packed so many emotions into one scene was truly amazing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

My reaction to YuvAni today- ☺️❀️

Originally posted by clarity

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">YuvAni= atom bomb! Imagine if this is what we get with Yuvi's half-realised feelings, what will we get when he does confront them?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It truly was a sensuous, emotional and moving moment. How the CVs packed so many emotions into one scene was truly amazing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

My reaction to YuvAni today- ☺️❀️</font>

OMG that time will blast
Originally posted by yanks28

hugs Yusra...lots of hugs...Yuvani made me proud tonight...i have goosebumps
</div>
<div>

HUgsss back mehshuuu we our proud of our couple