Frequent Posters

--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update Sammy
though I had already read this read it again n again
just loved it ❀️
beautifully written
the way u showed everything was bliss loved how their relation grew past one month
it was superb πŸ‘πŸΌ

shorry for being late n not commenting on previous os you know I don't come here much πŸ˜›
cuty_piee thumbnail
Update plsss !! I want it nowww
cuty_piee thumbnail
Waiting for the update 😭 πŸ˜”
Sameeha.Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Helloo Guys!!! πŸ˜›
I am here again with a special VALENTINE OS and i am updating it only because of two reasons. πŸ˜†
1st...Today is KD's Birthday...wohoooπŸ₯³
2nd...This update is for Rashi and Ayushi...I love u guys πŸ€—
I am disappointed by the response guys.😭😭 Silent readers wake up and comment please.πŸ˜”

The Never Ending Love

The sun rays penetrated through the French window disturbing the sleeping princess. She wanted to sleep more but thought that the sun got up a little early this morning only to disturb her. She shifted and turned towards her prince and adjusted herself in his arms and tried to hide her face in his chest.

Even in his sleep he wrapped his arms protectively around her and kissed her hair to which she responded by tightening her grip over his waist. For another half an hour they slept together and peacefully, without any worries on their angelic faces. They still wanted to sleep more in each other's arms, but there was someone else who wanted to have the same attention and love from BOTH of them and that someone was their very own bundle of joy, Samairah, who started crying in her crib, and wanted to have their parent's attention. She was successful in catching their attention towards herself. The prince charming got up and walked towards his princes number two., he was indeed the prince charming and the two angels were his princess. He picked his angel and kissed her cheek to which she stopped crying and started giggling. She was a daddy's girl. Viren helped her little baby with her bath and dressed her up without even disturbing "mommy princess" who was sleeping peacefully curled up like a baby.

They slept late last night after their long session of romantic talks as it was Viren's last day at home. He was leaving for Mumbai tonight for three weeks due to some official work. He did'nt wanted to leave his angels but unfortunately he had to go on a very important business trip. He was going to miss his angels. He was sad. She was sadder. Actually they both were extremely sad as this was their third valentine's day after a week and they had to be far away from each other.

Samairah was slowly going back to sleep again and the moment she slept her mommy woke up, yawning and stretching her arms lazily after a deep and peaceful sleep. She saw her husband caring for their daughter and patting her to sleep while he walked around their master bedroom. She slowly walked towards them and kissed both her angels on their forehead and hugged her husband.

They stood there together. It was a beautiful posture. Viren held both his angels close to his heart and in a protective manner with utmost love and care. Jeevika was upset that her husband was leaving tonight. She wanted to spend the whole day with Viren and Samairah. 

She loved both of them immensely and cared for them the most. She never thought that the shyness in front of her beloved husband as a newlywed would change into love for him. The hesitation in her never left her but the love for him grew more each and every day. He was her life and she was his life.

Viren supported her in the hardest time and stood as a strong pillar only to support her.

The naughtiness in him was only known by his wife and he was the most romantic husband any girl could dream of. He had planned a huge surprise for valentine's day but unfortunately he had to cancel it,

He sometimes felt that he was too engrossed in his work that he paid little attention to his life Jeevika and Samairah.

The day was spent at home but with each other. They played together with Samairah. Laughter and giggling were the only thing which was heard outside the room but no one disturbed the little family, even dadaji excused them for having their lunch in the room itself. Viren was a family man now and he loved spending time with the most beautiful girls.

The day was spent at home but with each other. They played together with Samairah. Laughter and giggle were the only thing which was hears outside the room but no one disturbed the little family. Even dadaji excused them for having their lunch in the room itself.

It was 7pm and viren had to leave for the airport in an hour. Samairah was sleeping peacefully in her crib and the two love birds were lost in each other. They lay quiet for a long time and she said,

"I love you so and you're such a good husband."

"I am blessed"

"Was I what you wanted?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know"

"You were. I love you Jeevika. You're my life, my obsession and my pride."

She had tears in her eyes. He was indeed her "Prince Charming"

He kissed her and held her close to his heart.

"Nobody can tell how I am but you. I love you more Virenji"

He hugged her tighter.

"Now you must change. Please. You will be late."

OK OK going.

He kissed her forehead and said- " You're my girl, my dearest only girl."

Soon it was time for Viren to leave. He bid goodbye to everyone and finally to Jeevika and Samairah. They stood in the verandah outside the house ALONE. Viren hugged them with affection and love for them and kissed Samairah all over her face while she giggled at her father. They finally said a final bye to him and then he left for the airport.

A week later

Viren missed his girls and they missed him too. The past few days Viren was too busy with his clients. He rarely had time to talk to her wife and her baby princess Samairah.

Finally the weekend night came and they were desperate to talk to each other.

"Hi Virenji"

There was something different in her hi that night. Sometjing passionate, something Viren had rarely felt before.

"Hi honey", he responded calmly, and they began talking.

They felt so good talking to each other after so long, though it had just been a week. They talked for so long, and that long ours was only filled with love. His naughtiness and her blushing. They still behaved like a newlywed. The same love and the same obsession. After all, LOVE NEVER CHANGES.

The next morning Viren woke up early and called her again. She picked up the phone in her sleep and asked,

"Mera baby uth gaya?"

"You kill me when you talk so sweet"

"really"

"hmm"

"But I am still sleepy and want to return to my dreams again." She said.

Mischievously, he shouted at her,

"Sleep? I am here to wake you up! Do you even remember what all you said to a guy last night? I mean, I wonder how you could be so open and bold, forcing me to say all that. You know I was struggling to get over the embarrassment. I never thought you would cross all the boundaries of shyness, ethical values..."

He had not finished his speech when she woke up completely and shouted back at him.

"You guys! How cunning you are, my God! All you boys are alike. The lines you said just now should be mine actually. You stole my lines just because I was sleepy. How could you do that? You guys play so smart, with innocent girls like me..."

"Hey" he said interrupting, trying to calm her down. But she kept going.

"...And you know what all you boys..."

" OK ENOUGH!" he shouted

"YOU KNOW WHAT? THE TWO HOURS LAST NIGHT IS SO PRECIOUS TO ME, THAT I AM READY TO DIE A HUNDRED DEATHS TO ENJOY THAT AGAIN WITH YOU...AND JUST YOU"

This time she heard every word loud and clear.

And she melted like an ice cream in summer.

"Virenji I love you!" This is all she was able to speak.

"I love you more Jeevika"

This was the typical Viren who loved hearing her voice, the first thing n the morning. Little Samairah was still sleeping but beside Jeevika who was busy talking to Mr. Vadhera. It was a Saturday morning and Viren had an off today. They both knew that tomorrow was Valentines Day but they never discussed about it because they knew it will make them more upset.

Jeevika missed being in his arms.

Viren missed holding her close to his heart.

Like every other wife or girlfriend, Jeevika had planned a surprise for Viren. She made sure that the secret was not revealed to him. She always cared for Viren and loved giving him small surprises. But this time it was more special. The day passed and it was 12. The Valentine Day was finally here.

Viren tried calling her but there was no response. He tried and tried but her phone was unreachable.

The next morning, he woke up, still half asleep to find two little hands on his chest.

He turned around to see who it was and was surprised to see Samairah and Jeevika clung onto him. How much he missed seeing their angelic face the first thing in the morning. He kissed both his angels on their forehead.

Jeevika slowly opened her eyes only to see a smiling Viren.

"Happy valentine's day sweetheart" he said.

"Happy Valentine 's Day to u too virenjii"

They both stood up and hugged each other without disturbing samaira. The essence was back in them. Anyone who would have seen them in that posture have adored them with an "aww" expression on their face. They slowly broke the hug and Viren cupped her face, kissing her forehead.

"Thanks for coming Jeevika. I missed you so much. This was the best Valentine's day gift."

She just kissed him on his nose. He smiled and did the same.

"I missed you too."

Viren wrapped his arms around her and she played with his hair.

They stood there staring each other. All they could see was love and care for each other.

Viren slowly filled the gap between them and kissed her.

She did not even hesitated for a moment instead responded with equal passion. They both missed each other.

Slowly Viren moved his hand over her back and then sliding it inside her tp. His cold touch gave an electric shock to her and she clutched him more. They moved towards the washroom and closed the door behind still kissing each other. He then started nuzzling her neck and her collar bone. Her right hand was stillplaying with his hairs while she started unbuttoning his kurta. He pinned her to the wall and started kissing right on her lips. It seemed like an eternity. They missed each other. They were together from the last few months but never got a chance to spend quality time with each other. The shy Jeevika was lost somewhere and this Jeevika wanted to love her husband and wanted the same love from him.

There love was still the same. They loved each other the most. Their love was the "Never Ending Love"  

Edited by Sameeha.Tacker - 9 years ago
cuty_piee thumbnail
OMGGG what an OS n its dedicated to me yaaayyy thanksss a lottt loveee youuu
The OS was awesum u are a great writer !!!!!
I was imagining each and every part !!
Justtt lovvveeddd ittt
Sorry for a short comment
N thanksss a lottt
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
loved virika convo on phone 
and virika with a baby scene 
virika just best on the scene 
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
splendid 
continue more os 
you told u will 2 os but it is only one so update the another one also 
thanks for the pm 
millee18 thumbnail
Another Amazing Os!
U guys r turning better each day ! :)
Loved the concept .. Nd how they cared nd loved each other !
Jeevika suprising him ! Oh my my !
That was so effing perfect !
The best gift to krystlelites for kd's biryhday !
Love u guys
Do write next one soon ' :)
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My day was already amazing with all the kryan pics...
now its freakin fab with ur os!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Omg I loveeed it so much
virenji is definitely prince charming
virika can't be away from each other
awww their phone convo, their sweet talks
Jeevika's surprise for Viren!
everything was perfect
and that last scene...
DAMN I loved it ❀️
I always felt like even tho Jeevs is normally shy and quiet
she's a lot more romantic when she misses him and of course,
whenever their scenes get cut off in the show, who knows what happens next? πŸ˜‰
their love for each other is truly never ending
you guys are awesome, I really commend your writing and all ur different stories
Please continue writing more and making me oh so happy!!!
Thanks a bunch for this lovely os
Lots of love to you and ur hard work!
Edited by KryanVirikaLuv - 9 years ago
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update on this lovely occasion
superb
great
awesome
amazing update!!!!!
loved it
jeevika surprising viren
their cute daughter
they so miss each other
oh my god!!!!!!
I m going nuts reading this update
loved your os
please do keep writing
I m your fan!!😊
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great os...
I love the 1st scene..the way they hug each other even in the sleep just sooo sweet...
awww samirah with virika moment just sooo sweet and cute..
I love virika phn convo...
wow jeevs surprise viren just fabulous..
Edited by virikamaliha - 9 years ago