Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39) - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by davearcha

Perfect description : EWF is tom riddle/ Horcrux, Viraj is Ginny, Saurav being Basilisk's fang??? and Nishu being the Harry potter or Voldemort ??!! Apt!!!πŸ˜†

HP can be implemented to any story..πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Anju_S

In precap viraj was crying like a kid... whose chocolate is stolen πŸ˜†(just kiddingπŸ˜†)
atleast now this ewf drama ll not continueπŸ˜ƒ

I really felt pity and sympathy for viraj in precap... Even with all the name, fame and wealth ..he is unhappy. The basic emotional  necessity of a human...love, care, affection is missing right from his childhood.
Originally posted by princessglory

I know my comments will be hurting some of u  but in todays episode I really really felt bad for Viraj   he cares for his employees and he cares for nisha  but nobody understands him in this world  see in yesterdays episode when nisha was heartbroken her father mother cousins friend full family is there and within a day she became a normal person but for a complete orphan like viraj  where he will go cvs beautifully portrayed his character he is strong and he is having a vision but he doesnt a strong emotional support which he carved from his childhood  I think his mother left him had made a huge impact and he is not able to come out of this that is why he had fallen in luv with virtual person (and he still doesnt understand that is not luv only living in his illusions)   but nisha will definitely change his life and with her cousins her family they will give love and affection what he carved from his childhood days   but when i was watching the episode i was just thinking we all have families each of us share a lot but what about the orphans who live in homes   I dont know why I am writing all this but todays episode made me cry 

I completely agree, He is a kid inside. he yearns for motherly love and a true FRIEND. he has had none of them. But hopefully in future this will change. He was introduced as a perfect and strong character, and we see that beneath that facade is a small kid. Its all about growing up and this journey will definitely start from GH. 
Originally posted by davearcha

Thats what its going to be FUNNN watching Ramesh and Viraj in future. . . Lets see how Viraj will handle/ manaoify Ramesh now. 

And again this time, Dadaji will Ok Viraj and Ramesh won't putting them on different sides. He can't stand Nisha being with him. With the academy again opening, don't know how he is going to react. He can't be waiting for her everyday.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anju The email thing has become a mystery now.

YA a mystery πŸ˜ˆ..
when this mystery ll solveπŸ˜†
Originally posted by caller123

I really loved Nisha and RL scene.
It was superb as always.

I saw how Ramesh protecting his daughter as a possessive father. Specially the last scene where he asked Nisha to get in to the scooty.
I'm really happy that Nisha thought to move out of Viraj's life.
So the boy who is coming to her life she's not bringing intentionally to make Viraj jealous. I wonder how this boy fit in now.

Viren - Vimla and cake.
I love that scene too. Vimla could not help but to understand that indeed she's a good daughter in law and a quick thinker.

Ramesh's protective nature came to the forefront really well today. 
I think Saurav might read the mail and plan with cousins to bring in a boy. 

Yes. And finally Aman is going to get a lovely family.
Ramesh was hilarious today πŸ˜† I love the protective side of him - Its extremely natural for a father to behave this way and I love how Laxmi was practical and advised Nisha to face Viraj. They truly do aptly balance each other out πŸ˜†
I really liked how Nisha said that Viraj is still her inspiration but left when he was probably trying to express his sympathy. Ramesh facing Viraj again was hilarious πŸ˜† 
It does seem like EWF has ended - I really doubt Nisha will reply now. I doubt this track will go on unless Saurav ends up intervening. Viraj feeling this strongly for Aarti and crying and stuff is a bit weird πŸ˜• I understand he is lonely and stuff but this is plain weird πŸ˜³
Aman was amazing today - what happens to Viren is still a mystery. I really hope they don't end up killing him πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Shwets1502

HP can be implemented to any story..πŸ˜† 

Thats what is best about HP. and yes, only true fans can implement and co-relate HP's charcters to any story. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by princessglory

I know my comments will be hurting some of u  but in todays episode I really really felt bad for Viraj   he cares for his employees and he cares for nisha  but nobody understands him in this world  see in yesterdays episode when nisha was heartbroken her father mother cousins friend full family is there and within a day she became a normal person but for a complete orphan like viraj  where he will go cvs beautifully portrayed his character he is strong and he is having a vision but he doesnt a strong emotional support which he carved from his childhood  I think his mother left him had made a huge impact and he is not able to come out of this that is why he had fallen in luv with virtual person (and he still doesnt understand that is not luv only living in his illusions)   but nisha will definitely change his life and with her cousins her family they will give love and affection what he carved from his childhood days   but when i was watching the episode i was just thinking we all have families each of us share a lot but what about the orphans who live in homes   I dont know why I am writing all this but todays episode made me cry 

I agree with you dear.. viraj's story is sad and makes people cry... even i feel bad.. but one thing that is to be noted is.. he is thinking that he loves email friend but that is not true.. he just needs someone badly that doesn't mean he actually loves her.. viraj is not a normal healthy person to fall in love.. he is living in an illusion that he loves her but soon his illusion will be cleared when arthi stops mailing him... when nisha cares him, he will realise her value and i guess he realises his mistake of rejecting her..!!
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Ramesh won't like Viraj easily again. He will deffo be against Viraj when Viru falls in love with Nishu. Viruu will have a hard time manaofying himπŸ˜†

@ bold red : this is exactly what I think too and what I want too πŸ‘πŸΌ. Time for Viraj to fight for what is worth it ...Since the heartbreak spoiler this is what I wanted and finally !!!!
I hope Nisha doesn't get a change of heart and starts replying back...let this track end logically ...better than how it started : illogically πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Viraj will face a tough time to convince Ramesh later if he falls for Nisha...but still I thought Ramesh shouldn't have spoken to Viraj like that and just let it be