Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39) - Page 37

Posted: 9 years ago
Jahhnavi...Leave the Gangwals to be happy for some time ya...from the time Nisha-Ritiesh started...there has been no peace for them. So let them enjoy for sometime. Of course I will love Leela trying to make a scene and everybody ignoring her..LOL
I want Sumit to be in the wedding too. !!! and want to overhear Leelaji threatning Vimla about divorce. let him decide what he wants!
Yes. That would be good. I want to see a strong Dolly now...show that DILs neednt always be nodding heads to MIL in the name of Adarsh Bahu!
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Jahhnavi...Leave the Gangwals to be happy for some time ya...from the time Nisha-Ritiesh started...there has been no peace for them. So let them enjoy for sometime. Of course I will love Leela trying to make a scene and everybody ignoring her..LOL
Na.. Na.. Kar lo preparations.. Woh sab tohh ho jaayega.. But marriage karva ke kya milega? AMAN will shift permanently to their home- Woh toh ab Bhi hai.. And Umesh will continue with his work at the jewelry shop! Kya change hua? Kuch bhi nahi. Don't you thinkkk this guy should have an established career before he settles down?
I LOVE them all. And bhalaa hee sochhh rahiin hoon. Haan sound Rupan jaisa hota hai   πŸ˜† But my actions ko nahiin, bhaaavnaaon ko samjho! 😳
If Umesh & Aman do get married, what would we gain as audience? Coochie coo moments? Umesh is waise bhi too shy- So.. Mujhe toh usski bhi umeed nahi hai πŸ˜† Plus with his dad's health worsening, do you think shaadi is a good decision? Yes, Dadaji accepts Aman. But they can be engaged & we can see further tracks from there right??... I reallly want Umesh bhaiya to get his spine back first & learn to stand up for himself.. Nahiin toh Virendra & Mohan Ki tarahh jewelry shop takk hee rehh jayeinge!
Dolly was married off BUT notice how they set this backdrop of her having trouble in her sasural first. Koi bhi badaa occasion aise hasste khelte hee complete nahi hota! Kuchhh tohh hogaa..   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Aman cannot be staying in the house for long without being married to Umesh. I would not mind Umesh getting married now. He is working in the shop and earning...yes..its not what he wants to become. Coochie cooh moments? Haha...they never got such moments at all...Umesh is too shy for all that. I think he would want to be treated a grown up which Viren might not and problems can come up. 
Viren may have got chest pain again...but he seems fine. And the entire family will take care of prep. So...and I want the marriage to happen soon. Can't take more problems. Let the other cousins face their problems now.

If not shaadi immediately...engagement toh definitely banti hai...and may be after Nisha and Viraj falls in love..Umesh Aman marriage can come in then.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Haha...who is telling this? Rupan...Shekhs...Gaya...Jaspal...?? πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
I think RupanπŸ˜†
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

🀣 ahahahhaha 🀣 Shekhar save me!

But no seriously guys.. Shaadi Nahi yeh toh halwa lagg raha hai. So easy? Kuch Jyada hee acha Achaa nahi ho rahaa? πŸ˜† LA will be reopening too. Aur Ek aur shaadi? Are we forgetting Leela ji ka invite? πŸ˜† Kuchhh tohh hona baaki hai.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†..
Ya i think bohat Kuch hoga,.. leelaji and Green Tea ll be the main problem😈
but if they ll not give invitation to Leela ji then one problem ll be suspended...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anju_S

πŸ˜†..
Ya i think bohat Kuch hoga,.. leelaji and Green Tea ll be the main problem😈
but if they ll not give invitation to Leela ji then one problem ll be suspended...πŸ˜†

That will be disastrous for GH. Especially dolly and sumit !! But if leelaji and sumit comes, then Dolly would have to leave for Delhi too. 
Originally posted by davearcha

That will be disastrous for GH. Especially dolly and sumit !! But if leelaji and sumit comes, then Dolly would have to leave for Delhi too. 

I too think.. dolly would leave for Delhi...πŸ˜•