Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Ramesh indeed was funny. The way he talk to Viraj was childishπŸ˜†
Forgot to mention I love the way Aman stan up infront of Vimla. Cake was completely awed.

It was childish, but he must have been really irritated with the slow speed in which Nisha and Viraj were speaking..πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Arya Viraj seems to have got addicted to Aarti. He is crying because Aarti hasn't replied...πŸ˜•

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 ...sorry guys cannot help it
Aaj bahut dino he baad maine hansi dil khol ke 🀣 🀣 🀣

Just imagine VSR like a schoolboy whose toys have been snatched

Originally posted by davearcha

red: my younger cousin, when he was a kid, used to sleep like that with all of his gifts. That scene reminded me of my 7 year old cousin. . . hehehe He has fallen hard for EWF. 

Viraj definitely looked like a kid. Still can't believe he is hugging a shirt sent by unknown person.

Today's Moments. 
1. Viraj doesn't send the mail. He deleted it. But Nisha did receive a mail from him.πŸ˜•

2. RL-Nisha scene, as usual was superb! I love the confidence Lakshmi has on Nisha. When we compare Ramesh and Lakshmi, we can see Ramesh is more protective of Nisha while Lakshmi is more practical. I loved how she asked Nisha to go to the academy and face Viraj. Also Nisha has understood that she has mixed personal and professional life. I also felt Gaya's words are having an influence on Ramesh now. He is relieved that Viraj has rejected Nisha, and he wants Nisha to stay away from him. But Nisha has decided to face Viraj.

3. Viren gets another attack. Aman uses her presence of mind and takes the necessary steps first. Vimla retorts her help, but Aman shuts her up and asks her to focus on Viren. Vimla sees how much Aman is responsible and caring towards Aman. (Viren is fit in the Aman's acceptance spoiler, so nothing is going to happen to him)

4. Viraj decides to close academy. DJ thanking Nisha was sweet. Nisha telling Viraj, he will always remain her inspiration. 

Questions
1. Is Ramesh's worry and protection of Nisha justified, considering the words of Gaya?
2. Did Viraj send the email or not?
3. How can no one be in the house? What about Rukma?

Me to  confused...viraj delete the email...and Nisha receives emailπŸ˜•
RL nishu's scene was gud...Ramesh a protective father and  laxmi been practical😊 
Viren gets heart attack... and this cake instead of doing something, saying Aman is responsible...but ll done Aman u told her to think about Viren...😊

Originally posted by arya212002

He seemed to be entirely dependent on Aarthi... Earlier it was with postcards that he wrote to mom, in that he knew there won't be any reply. But now with the emails...he knows he would get the response. But when he isn't ...he is totally broken.

I think. nisha will stop replying...but viraj will continue mailing...maybe saurav will get pissed off and say to viraj to stop tadapofy his friend. And the truth comes out

Or viraj's brain gets unlocked and then puts all pieces together...like when nisha is there Aarthi is there...now as nisha has gone... Aarthi is also missing.

Aarti is like Tom Riddle for Viraj. Like how Ginny use to write Tom Riddle's diary to get replies. 

Ramesh's today's expression just simply CANNOT be beaten by anyone. His childishness and anger and irritation on Viraj. Him being glad that Nishu rejected going and waiting for Nishu outside academy, advising her not to speak to him long, and make excuse saying I have some work @home, etc., Loved his protective streak. 
Originally posted by eshasrk

But we know from the spoilers that Aman gets kidnapped by her chacha so that means Jaspal Singh will enter no matter what
Maybe on the way to the hospital, she gets kidnapped who knows

So she gets accepted by Dadaji before or after her kidnap?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by eshasrk

🀣 ...sorry guys cannot help it
Aaj bahut dino he baad maine hansi dil khol ke 🀣 🀣 🀣

Just imagine VSR like a schoolboy whose toys have been snatched

I need my toys...πŸ˜†

@Shilpi I actually didn't mind no one being there in GH..πŸ˜† Aman was too good. I mean, we have always seen the silent Aman, but Aman is a strong girl. 
Ramesh..πŸ˜† Something makes me laugh..πŸ˜† He was the typical father today. Gaya's words are having asar now..πŸ˜† He doesn't want Nisha to be with him again. But I wonder how he was ok during the shooting offer time.

Ramesh  will surprise us again I think πŸ˜†.. He loves his kids too much to be the cause of their miseries .. We saw him pleading with Dadaji for allowing Nisha to train for shooting despite  Gaya.. Lakshmi is there to help him .. Kudos to the lady ya .. she is not just a silent force around.. She speaks her mind and is so practical .. Love the pair.. With them Nisha will be OK .. and afte a long time saw Nisha being the way we always knew her... Next few episodes do look promising .. See your prayers are being answered.. For you the saying Bhagwan ke ghar der haie Andher nahi .stans true .😊 

Viraj definitely looked like a kid. Still can't believe he is hugging a shirt sent by unknown person.

Yep...that what I mentioned in yest's post abt VSR...that even though he is 32 yr old, he becomes 3 yr old kiddo with Aarthi. And 3 yr old doesn't use any logic nor do they think of consequences.