Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA TS: WE RIDE HOME TOGETHER (Completed) (Last part - Pg 9)

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I am back again with another TS. Could not hold myself from writing one. This is in context with the recent OLVs. Hope it makes sense. Would love to know your comments on the same. Criticisms are most welcomed. Thanks for encouraging me to write everytime.

ISHRA TS: WE RIDE HOME TOGETHER

PART 1

Raman: Ishima Ishima Ishima ... Do you even want Adi to call you this ? Can you not be responsible enough ? I am working here to bring you both close and you are hell bent on lecturing Shagun ?

Ishitha: I haven't done anything Raman ? Trust me. I have only wanted to Adi to recover and get your love like before. I am even distancing myself from him.

Raman: Oh really ? Is that why you were least bothered to even care about his whereabouts ? He is missing and not only him, Shagun is also missing and no trace is left behind.

Ishitha: I had an emergency and left early this morning. I could not even get Ruhi ready and only half an hour before I even stepped inside. How will I know.

Raman: How can you be this irresponsible ? Well you don't want to go near him fine,  At least you can keep track of his whereabouts ? Jagga jasoos banae ka shauk hai na? Itna bhi nahi kar sakthi ho kya ?

Ishitha: Raman had I known, I would have never let this happen .

Raman: Yes had you known but you chose to remain ignorant. Here I kept hoping you will become my Adi's Ishima soon and now my own son chose to leave me for the second time. Let me now look for my son and you can choose to relieve every other child's pain.

He close the door with a bang and rushed out of the room. He returned back in few seconds and fetched his car keys from the table not hearing her yelling out his name.

She fell to the ground sobbing her heart out. She tried covering her mouth to stifle her sobs but nothing seemed to control them. He did not find me a trust worthy mother. How do I explain him whatever I am doing is only for him. I want to be with Adi the same way I am with Ruhi or in fact more. After all he is also my son who is yet to recognize his parents. Who cares if I am a step mother even if he calls me one I will accept it. Some way or the other I am his mother. Raman listen to me for once. I can't bear a child but I thought our love was enough to bring Adi closer to us. I am wrong again. May be you are right Raman I am an irresponsible lady that's why God chose to write my destiny this way. Barren, infertile, bhaanj. She fervently searched for her phone in the room and kept dialing his number time and again. Please attend my call Raman. We will sort this together. I promise you. I will take up whatever comes my way to unite you with your son. It was our vow to stand for each other more during sorrow. If you want to take all my sorrows and replace them with joy, now it is time for me to soak in your sorrows and give you happiness. One time Raman she kept talking to herself and kept calling him. Couple of more trials later, she wiped her tears, carried her bag out and walked out the room.  Not knowing where to go, she called up Mihir to know about the whereabouts of Adi and Shagun. She drove straight to Mihir's house breaking traffic signals and finally reached. Her eyes looked everywhere in search of his car, her worry increased all the more but the problem in her hand was much bigger than worrying about him. She stormed in to their house only to find Shagun sipping a glass of wine and Adi drowned in his video games. Both did not seem to notice her presence.

Ishitha: Shagun why are you both here ? Adi beta , Tum teekh ho na ? We are searching for you everywhere. Is everything fine with you both. I mean you both left all of a sudden without informing anyone. Raman was also very worried. Shagun smirked inwardly and thought Raman we still affect you don't we. I will be your legal wife soon and also make sure that you will kick this behenji out of the house.

Shagun: What do I have in that house Ishitha ? My son is affected with the recent turn of events. He does not have the strength in him to see you as his mother. I agree you are Ruhi's Ishima but at the end of the day it takes a lot for Adi to understand these complexities. More than me I am worried about Adi , his future. He is nurtured by a single parent and it is high time I start working out options for his future.

But then Shagun, before she could complete her sentence the three found Raman entering the house worried. He closed his eyes for a second thanking God for keeping his son safe. He rushed towards Adi, took him in a hug and ruffled his hair asking him if he was fine. His eyes fell directly on Ishitha. What are you doing here ? How did you know they were staying here ? You could have called me once. I was searching for them everywhere. It was Mihir who had to call and inform me things.

Ishitha: Raman I tried calling you but your phone kept ringing and there was no response from your side. So then I called up Mihir and inquired about them.

Raman: I am fed up Ishitha you are never ready to accept your fault. You know he is not well. Let's leave this. Adi beta tum chalo mere saath.

Aditya: Mom can we go with dad ?

Shagun: Nahi beta. Raman,  we are divorced and it does not sound right to stay under the same roof as your second wife. I will manage myself here. If Adi is willing to come with you, then you can definitely take him. After all he needs his dad's love.

Aditya: Nahi mom ! I am not going anywhere without you. This woman standing here is cunning. She insulted  and argued with you. How can I stay there leaving you here. Unless and until this lady feels for it, I will not leave you for anyone.

Shagun: Adi beta , that is between us elders. Remain a kid Adi.

Raman: Please Shagun stop your drama and tell me what happen yesterday that both of you had to leave the house.

Ishitha could do nothing but stare at the three of them. It was like a third person intruding in to a personal conversation. What shocked her was her husband who had been maintaining his temper all along did not consider her worthy and ask her. She wanted to puke the feeling out of her heart. He did not even look at her once properly. Their eyes spoke emotions which the other would catch in no time and make sure it was sorted but today he did not want to even meet her face to face. He was angry, did not talk to her and now did not face her. He did not mind listening about the whole situation from Shagun. Where did she fit in his life after these11 months ?. She thought he loved her so much that he chose to separate himself from her for her happiness, he took vows with her and welcomed the new year. He organized for a pooja for Aditya but he ended up doing it with her. The vows taken during the phere. How can he probably not think about her for a second. Her deep thoughts did not allow her to comprehend the dialogues between Adi and Raman. She stared at them blank with her heart and mind asking her thousands of questions. Where can she find the answers to those questions.

Raman: Ishitha what was the need to tell Shagun about Mihir's decision. I had decided already that he will not be leaving anywhere, with that the topic should have closed. What was the need to talk about it further.

Ishitha: Raman, He considers me as his sister and I have the right to voice my opinion and I asked Shagun to give Mihir some time.

Raman: Accha. Don't forget Mihir is just your rakhi brother not related by blood like he is to Shagun. Stay in your limits. It is this stupidity of yours which is separating me from my son. Ishitha I want my son with me. Please do this much for me.

Ishitha: What do you want me to do ? and felt a sudden sense of belief within her. She wanted to be strong. The last time she bent her back for them her Ruhi was affected. It was only now the little child was growing worry free. She will make sure to protect her by any means and if that means she is ruining her life she will not think even for a second. It was Ruhi who gave her this life and now it will be her duty to protect the angel of her life. She wanted to stand with her husband and relive him off his sorrows but she will not do it and hurt Ruhi. She had given her a promise. A promise to her felt more important than to the man who vowed to stay with her through thick and thin.She was ready to face him and looked at him with her poker eyes.

Raman: Adi wants you regret for arguing with Shagun and he wants you to apologize. Please Ishitha do this for me. We need our son Ishitha.

Ishitha: Since when Raman ? you thought I was the hindrance messing around the relationship with your son ? I am not apologizing for our daughter's sake.

P.S: Not Proofread..

Last part will be updated tomorrow.

"Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn't validate your worth."
- Shannon L.Alder
Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
this wont happen in yhm...i knw that...
aruna...u portrayed ishu's worries perfectly...

waiting to knw more...

nice start
Edited by Nichuss - 9 years ago
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah.. am the first one to like 😊but second one to comment..😊
this ts is a real surprise..
any i kno i ll be enjoying this one..😊
so just having the dinner my first job will be to unres
until then..

resπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haan n happy pongal to you dear

Edited by yazhi - 9 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
the intensity in words were shown beautifully
loved it
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
good quote in
the last
update soon n pm me
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i hope this never happens in YHM.. i can't see Raman do something like this to ishu... felt really bad for ishu... looking forward for next par thanks for the PM Aruna πŸ€—

Awesome update dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by s_kavya - 9 years ago
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice..
i feel at least raman should realize Ishita's worth now...
Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's good that Ishita is taking a stand and not apologising to Shagun so that Raman will realise his mistake. He's blinded by his love for Adi but I'm sure he'll realise soon enough.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ishu on JKR mode... loved it...
finally she stood fr herself nd ruhi...
adi-shagun..irrritates me to the core...

i want ishu to blast raman nd ques him...

thanks fr giving jkr mode of ishu...
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...amazing start...loved itt
i dont know wat they people gonna show..but all I want is ishita should not apologize...bass
waitung to see how you take it forward
and yess...all the emotions are wonderfully explained
i liked ishita's pov a lot
a hopeless hope...raman..pls dont bcome that rude again