Bandham discussion Episode 1 to 135

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi
Thanks aahannagirl and seaflower. I will try to gather the whole list of star cast soon and post it along with every episode.
Thanks once again for your support. ( I need it ) Please tell your friends about this episode writing. Atleast the time I spent on this will be useful to some people!!!

Edited by atina - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good job Atina!!! 👍🏼 .Hats off to your PORUMAI!!! Nicely written updates!. Proly Shilpa, (real name - donno her character name!!) is Shantha ganapathy's wife and typical to TS Rule the daughter in law is chucked out by Kodumaikara Mamiyar and she is trying to get him marry some other woman!!!!!!! 😃 Also typical to San Media the story will usually crawl at snail's pace and the suspense factor will proly be insignificant!!! 😆 😆 😆

They do have decent stories though! But the natrration is normaiiy like watching an art film!! 😆
atina thumbnail
Hi Suram we great people think alike ...ha ha ha..luckily I dont have to face all this maamiyaar kodumai......!!!!
aanaa thumbnail

atina

thanks for the update

we have 2 different title link
update in one or merge both

Edited by aanaa - 17 years ago
atina thumbnail

Hi aanaa,
Thanks for the note. In fact I started posting my first update under the title Bandham ( by suram) and then I opened a new topic exclusively for the updates. I promise that I will continue to post under "Bandham updates" in future

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
suram thumbnail
This episode was ok.   As I guessed Lalitha is Shanta's wife chucked out by evil MIL 😈 And I am sure that Selva likes Nithila!!! 😃 Athey araicha maavu!!! 😛 Obviously Aathi is in for a rude shock and will do everything in her power to make Nithila and her mom's life miserable ( also poor audience 😭 😭 ) Of course Shilpa is a better actress but Preethi???? 🤢
atina thumbnail
HI Suram,
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time no see 😭 😭 😭 !!!!! It is not SHilpa but Kalpana.....( Selva's mama ponnu's name right??)

Yup defenitely Lalitha also acts well....!! 😊 😛 😉
suram thumbnail

Shilpa is Lalitha's real name 😊
rojapoo thumbnail
well done Atina. Your side comments are more enjoyable. In fact, the side comments and the story twisitng by the forum members is what is enjoyable. I only wish that all the so called " creative heads" would visit here and get true feedbacks about their serials. Every body lives on hopes!!!!!!
atina thumbnail
Hi rojapoo,
Thank you so very much for your comment. It is sad that these serial team does not have a website from where I can download pictures......any clue about this?

Thanks once again for the support.