Diya Aur Baati Hum

Ankur's act- Pathetic or Fabulous - Page 8

Poll

Do u support Ankur for what he has done today ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Neel_M

My thought exactly... BB is taking decision for Suraj, then why not Ankur?
He is the only guardian she has!

Dt is where d weakness lies , neither does BB nor does Ankur hv d rights to take their personal life decision's...
BB is d root cause of everything ðŸ¤¢
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha.G

Dt is where d weakness lies , neither does BB nor does Ankur hv d rights to take their personal life decision's...
BB is d root cause of everything ðŸ¤¢

🤗
Thank you!
I'm trying let ppl realise that BB is somehow forcing the relation, she is just meddling!
Her maa hoon na irritates me to core!
She as a mother can speak with her son to find the cause of her son's behavior.

nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ankur should not say anything to Suraj and his family.  Not just because he has no right but also because the Rathi's should not get confused as to whom to communicate to about Sandhya-Suraj.  Sandhya is acting a little desperate (IMHO).  This is going to go to total waste when everyone finds out about Ankur's evil doings.  The blame is going to Sandhya in the end.

Ankur's actions now will only further separate Suraj-Sandhya and if he cares about his sister even a little bit, he should stay out of it. 

The real cold treatment should come from Sandhya directly.  This should put a real slap to the Rathis.

But because Ankur is a brother and is pretty upset with the Rathis, he will tell Suraj to let Sandhya go - especially so that she can pick up the broken pieces and move on and go for the training.

Whether or not Ankur says anything, the entire onus and fault still is with the Rathis who can't tell between black or white/wrong or right/true or false.
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neel_M

Thank you!
I'm trying let ppl realise that BB is somehow forcing the relation, she is just meddling!
Her maa hoon na irritates me to core!
She as a mother can speak with her son to find the cause of her son's behavior.

Thanku for ? Criticizing bb ? 😆
Well it's all CV's fault...they always wanted to glorify one ...so they butcher others...
BB has done many kaands nd escaped...nd ofcourse other rm member's too ...
I don just spoil my mood thinking abt dem...we watch a show to lighten up d mood na...so I jst watch it for dt sake...dts d reason m still here or else if I start minding everything , den toh I'll bcum retarded   ðŸ˜†
I cn understand ur hatred for BB though 🤢 some characters just cross limits , Chavi! 🤢
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maha.G

My answer is definitely no...
Some of the thing's wt he said were absolutely right...but he has no right to ask Suraj to break ties wid Sandy ðŸ¤¢

huh?? i thought Suraj had already broken ties her sandhya and is now using her for keep his afairs in order and his mom happy...