Pratima's Yuvraj vs Dadi's Yuvraj: Why Yuvraj was silent today - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Elita

@ bold - Yup Clarity. Come to think of it...Soumya today stooped to low in his eyes and he reminding her of Suhani's deeds showed how cheap she is when compared to her. This terrace scene will help Yuvraj getting closer to Suhani in future. He might start getting over protective and possessive too...πŸ˜‰. 
Thing is I was so in awe of him yesterday...and today his silence angered me. (well am still pissed off at him for not shutting the snake up...he could have atleast said he has no feelings for her anymore...πŸ˜” and asked her to patch with her husband and leave him and Suhani alone...something like this). But atleast he built up courage and asked her to leave...yet that vamp refused to budge. πŸ˜‘ Shameless person...

πŸ€— for you. Didn't see the episode yet BUT I think this is going to do exactly what you have said...push Soumya so low in his eyes that in the future he probably won't even let her shadow come near Suhani...and it is indeed, I feel , a protective urge for Suhani surfacing inside his soul ...seeing that that innocent girl has a friend with such a nefarious agenda...and I think now his respect for Suhani will grow...
Originally posted by yanks28

I agree...Yuvraj is messed up...like most of our TV heroes are these days...he has a very mixed up upbringing...reminds me of balika vadhu where they would show kid Jagya and his conflicted childhood...on one hand he had his father who wanted to discipline him, and on the other hand his grandmother who wanted to spoil him as he was her laadla...and then we had his gentle mother who was caught in between...that confused upbringing led him to suffer later on in life while the culprit, mostly his Dadi, got away with it. Here Yuvraj is paying for the narrow-minded thinking of his family. Even Pratima is fair and has light eyes...he is the only one with a spouse who is the total opposite of what that family wants. Pratima's 2 other bahus are in Dadi's hands, not Pratima's...and here's someone who Dadi can't stand...

@bold- absolutely...he is dumbstruck at the moment because somewhere in his soul he has felt something for this person who he pretty much accepted he would be living with but not loving for the rest of his life. If he loved Soumya even now then his mouth should have started watering at midnight on New Years...because her confession should have sent him into a dream world...that he could have her back...it should have sent him down memory lane with flashbacks. He is an honest guy who doesn't think that way about Soumya...the best part is, he is not over Soumya because she rejected him, I feel he just got over her naturally because his feelings for her came and went just like that...

On the other hand his feelings for Suhani are just coming on and the inner turmoil they are creating is unlike anything he experienced before...and he is unwilling to face them or question them but this confession will make him do just that!!! So in a way, thanks Soumya...because now all Yuvraj will think about is his wife...whether he shows that or not doesn't matter to me...

Oh yeah, this regularly happens when a child gets two contrary attitudes from family members. I'm so glad that Pratima could instill some of her values in all 3 sons and saved them from being completely corrupted by Dadi. I think Dadi had more of an influence on Yuvraj because he is her favourite. She completely messed up love for him. Crazy dictator. 😑

Yes, not a single time has he shown any longing for Soumya despite her coming on to him. Today's confession was important to gauge that because his eyes and expressions didn't betray any residual love for Soumya even once. Yes, I feel his feelings for disappeared like a lighting bolt. Now here, now disappeared. It's because they were barely "feelings" in the first place.

Yeah, his love for Suhani has bloomed unexpectedly under the shadow of Dadi's prejudices. It's a difficult love for him to accept because as you said, it goes against everything he has been told since childhood. Pratima, is also a light eyed, light skinned woman and absolutely unlike Suhani, as you rightly mentioned. The skin colour prejudice in Birla House can be compared to a religious prejudice. That's the level at which it operates. So, his heart is dragging his mind into surrendering to the Suhani virus, which is not an easy thing.

@Apurva and Mehwish- Such lovely names πŸ€— I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :D

@Apurva- I loved the lines you wrote here--> This episode was definitely the CVs layering Yuvi's character- they are showing us that it takes time and a lot of work to break down the kind of walls that Dadi has erected in Birla Mansion. However, the day they come down, they will come down hard. 😳

I completely agree with you and I'm just waiting for that day <3

@Mehwish-Thanks for the invite hun! Will surely join you all 😳 Its been a long time since I was active in a forum but this one has really compelled me to speak up from my silent reader modeπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Elita

@ bold - Yup Clarity. Come to think of it...Soumya today stooped to low in his eyes and he reminding her of Suhani's deeds showed how cheap she is when compared to her. This terrace scene will help Yuvraj getting closer to Suhani in future. He might start getting over protective and possessive too...πŸ˜‰. 
Thing is I was so in awe of him yesterday...and today his silence angered me. (well am still pissed off at him for not shutting the snake up...he could have atleast said he has no feelings for her anymore...πŸ˜” and asked her to patch with her husband and leave him and Suhani alone...something like this). But atleast he built up courage and asked her to leave...yet that vamp refused to budge. πŸ˜‘ Shameless person...

Yes, it would have been better had he said that to the Soumya, but I think that moment will come soon. It will be in front of everyone, including Dadi and that's what will make it satisfying. πŸ˜‰
I think Yuvraj will now always be on the lookout for Soumya's scheming and will continue to foil all her plans to sabotage Suhani.πŸ˜†

OMG, I so want him to get possessive and protective. It is much needed.
😳
omg no one told me that Yuvraj put those kangans on Suhani himself and those hags were made to watch and burn mhmm lolololol SATISFYING 
Originally posted by -wintergreen-

@Apurva and Mehwish- Such lovely names πŸ€— I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :D

@Apurva- I loved the lines you wrote here--> This episode was definitely the CVs layering Yuvi's character- they are showing us that it takes time and a lot of work to break down the kind of walls that Dadi has erected in Birla Mansion. However, the day they come down, they will come down hard. 😳

@Mehwish-Thanks for the invite hun! Will surely join you all 😳 Its been a long time since I was active in a forum but this one has really compelled me to speak up from my silent reader modeπŸ˜›

Wow beautiful name, Abhi...😳 Will be so glad to have you all along. SSEL is the most active I've been on a show's forum since 2013...when I was very active on Balika Vadhu forum...so it's been a long time for me too.
Originally posted by yanks28

omg no one told me that Yuvraj put those kangans on Suhani himself and those hags were made to watch and burn mhmm lolololol SATISFYING 
Haha yes that was a must watch scene!!Un sab ke muh dekhne layak the😈🀣 Just imagine,all this Yuvraj is doing when he's not even fully fallen for her,think how it would be when he does hayyee☺️
Originally posted by clarity

Yes, it would have been better had he said that to the Soumya, but I think that moment will come soon. It will be in front of everyone, including Dadi and that's what will make it satisfying. πŸ˜‰
I think Yuvraj will now always be on the lookout for Soumya's scheming and will continue to foil all her plans to sabotage Suhani.πŸ˜†

OMG, I so want him to get possessive and protective. It is much needed.
😳

@ bold - oh I'd love to see such things happening.  It's time Yuvraj understands that his silence is misunderstood by many and starts voicing out. Today when he didn't shut that phateechar when she dared him to tell everything to Suhani...Soumya got to know his weakness and now will start exploiting it. So Yuvraj has to be very cautious and be around Suhani as much...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by Elita - 9 years ago

Haha yes that was a must watch scene!!Un sab ke muh dekhne layak the😈🀣 Just imagine,all this Yuvraj is doing when he's not even fully fallen for her,think how it would be when he does hayyee☺️

I know he was smiling and talking so sweetly to her ...and told her they look good on her. Ohhh hoo...πŸ˜‰ Loved how Saurabh smirked seeing Rags burning.

BTW guys, I think Menka is slowly getting turned off by Soumya...well today at least she got very upset when Soumya screamed at her. Lets see how long it takes for Somu to lose one of her fans πŸ˜†

Aww Abhinaya rolls of the tongue beautifully πŸ€—too. 😳 Please join the AT. We need you, haha.
I think our forum is really balanced and pleasant. So, please grace us with your presence.