LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ladies and gentlemen boys and girls๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› i have finally discovered the secret behind our Ranveer baba's missing brain๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1w0MCFh7w[/YOUTUBE]

If i could just direct your attention to this video, in it Mithun Chakrobarty dies and the doctors take out his brain and transport it into his GF's head (who very very conveniently, falls off the mandir stairs and injures her own brain)

hence, what must've happened here was, when Ranveer baba was declared dead in the OT (before Ishaani came with the holy water) the doctors took out his brain and kept it in the small microwave type of freezer as seen in the video.. At the same time Ishaani probably slipped and fell down the stairs at siddhi vinayak and got a brain injury, so the nice lady doctor, put Ranveer's brain in Ishaani's head this is why, Ishaani is as likeable and intelligent as Ranveer once was before he was shot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... But, heres the twist in the tale, Ranveer's heartbeat came back when he drank the holy water and the doctor's realized that he doesn't need a brain to live, so they sent him home without one.. currently, Ishaani has Ranveer's brain and Ranveer baba is brainless๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yes its stupid as hell and all rotten tomatoes are more then welcome, but this track is so damn frustrating, wanted to vent at it in a funny way so๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Falling in love in tellyland means brains on vacation.

Hurt betrayal implies hurting and causing physical pain.
tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol - just what i needed to see to make me chuckle๐Ÿ˜›
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz..this is just...nice post๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL , TrueLoveLasts !!๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
too funny post !
I made the mistake of reading this in office and had such a difficult time to keep my face straight !!

_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL...it's freaking hilarious dear...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...thanks for the funny post...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Yeh hi hua hoga Ranveer ke sath...He has no brain with him... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...this is so freaking funny!!!...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...yes...now I know the real reason...tfs... ๐Ÿ˜›