Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM - social message to society

dilshath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If that new article  will be true . It will be affect, each and every loyal viewers. As an Indian still now there is a dignity and divine in mangal sutra. If it is happen as per article by of a female lead ISHITA means YHM will be ruined there is  no doubt. Already she ruined by way of celebrating ex- marriage anniversary. CV's please do it in decent by way of RAMAN ISHITA"s mutual divorce. It will be better.Or otherwise make RAMAN SHAGUN ADI RUHI happy family and end this crap YHM. So please don"t affect our culture's dignity. It is worst serial i ever heard. I think the article may be true. If we read it will feel to become true.guys please aware. don't be fools . After this crap they will show  disgusting romance, to make sit in this serial. Here after don't be excited for this shit. They have already crossed all their limits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I read the article.  If it's true then it will be the most foolish act in the name of trps, in the name of Adi etc. I hope it's fake. Having said that I wish this aditya track ends now. They need to clear up the mess asap now. 
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hurting religious sentimnts is highly unaceptble...
i dont wer this type of ideas cme to cv's...

tht fr a woman lik shagun...

its nt justified evn if it is fr adi...
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said ya what you said is 100% true.. I am a tamilian.. Ishita being a tamilian she brings shame to our culture. For her mangalsutra does not value itseems... If its just a chain they why did they do a marriage? Even they can live like ashok and shagun. Many people in chennai we watch this serial eventhough we dont know hindi. But there is a limit for everything. Cv's should end this serial. We should better stop watching this serial which brings shame to our culture..