Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I think that's because most probably she has one such tattoo herself some where in her fair person, only not as magnificent as Rudra's one. ðŸ˜‰

@bold well tht makes sense  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

but the way she is arnd Rudra naa, agar aisa kuch hota tou she would've flaunt it just to be best of frnds ðŸ˜ˆ

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kusum04

ðŸĪŠ Are they going to show maya's tattoo? ðŸ˜† TRP will increase ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

Bold - ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

Chalo, koi to abb Gautam ke assests pad ek post khol do. Forum activity vi hogi. ðŸĪĢ
Rudra apne assests dikha kar Maya bichari ko succubus bana diya hai. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸĪĢ
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

@bold well tht makes sense  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

but the way she is arnd Rudra naa, agar aisa kuch hota tou she would've flaunt it just to be best of frnds ðŸ˜ˆ

Arre nahi re , itni asaan thodi na hai. If she shows her tattoo so early in the story to Mahaepisodes mein kaun sa raaz khulegi ?? ðŸĪĢ As per standard soap rules, big secrets are kept preserved, to b revealed only in MEs. ðŸĪĢ
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

I feel Maya is a part of large conspiracy,only tht explains her chipkoo behviour wid Rudra, she's a lil too lovey dovey, No1 can fall fr a guy at the rate maya ji started drooling on Rudra.

I had my doubts confirmed when she did'nt react to Rudra's tattoo,she was too expressionless in tht scene, tht shows tht she knows ðŸ˜‰

If she is part of the conspiracy, she should not be rudra's love interest and yes, her expressions were so normal to see tatto which indicate she might not be rudras future life partner .
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What?? if she turn out to be negative i will be happiest person then, waise bhi her chemistry with rudra is not working for me at least show will get something exciting twist and plot, and they can get some hot girl for GR just like him 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kusum04

ðŸĪŠ Are they going to show maya's tattoo? ðŸ˜† TRP will increase ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

Bold - ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ 

no please ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
In the mean time, we can all discuss the infinite possibilities as to where in Maya's body her tattoo is , n what will be the geography of Rudra's face if she EVER shows to him, for two very different reasons ! ðŸ˜›
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

What?? if she turn out to be negative i will be happiest person then, waise bhi her chemistry with rudra is not working for me at least show will get something exciting twist and plot, and they can get some hot girl for GR just like him 

I will be another happiest person if she turns out to be negative character. Moreover, I am imagining another heroine for Rudra since the start.
Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

@bold ðŸ‘   

No offence to ne1 but me too really want Maya to be a baddie, tht'll be very interesting ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

DanmeiLover thumbnail
I'm pretty sure Rudra-Maya are endgame , iss baat pad stamp laaga lo. Reason ?? Maimui's instant liking n trust for Maya ?? Every thing else can fail, but not her motherly instincts , it's biggest n fiercer than any other human instincts , she'd instantly dreamt of a future of Rudra-Maya together as life partners, in her own words, "ektho sapna dekhe hai.. " 
N now that she's going to die, handing over Rudra's responsibility in the hands of Maya , only to honor her last wish n prayer , fate won't ever part them for good. That's not how Indian serial works.
There'll be misunderstandings n separation , only to bring them together for good.
Edited by Bamonforever - 9 years ago