people who r weak & strong - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Isabella-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">Sabke dimag ko🤣🤣</font>

sorry soni u cnt contrl my brain

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">I'm watching Amazing Spiderman2😆😆</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">I think Randhir has gain some super power n Rehan is a baddie so Sanyu's father has requested Randhir to stay away from Sanyukta to protect her🤪🤣</font>

soni only u can think lyk tat hehe
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

<font color="#FF3399">when did she called renuka? when she asked her to tell him the truth? I dont think so. renuka is selfish..</font>

yh im tlking abt tat tym. well let wait n watch naz
is his step bro renuka's own son? i thought he was only her 2nd husbands son and renuka is her step mom...
Originally posted by spnfan

is his step bro renuka's own son? i thought he was only her 2nd husbands son and renuka is her step mom...

step bro is renuka's son
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

hahahaah I knew such comments would come only from you🤣
Thanku ab I'll make a post on this ðŸ¤£

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">Thanku ab I'll make a post on this🤣</font>

u copy cat soni
Originally posted by a2zahid

step bro is renuka's son
I thought she was his step mom all this while... No wonder rd is behaving this way... So she was having an affair for years and has a son too... I missed a lot of epi due to my xams...
If she was having an affair while being married to harsh how come he didnt win the divorce case... Extra marital affair is a crime right??? He could have won the case so easily... 
Shq writers and their brains...

hmmm.. sochne waali baat hai  ðŸ¤”