people who r weak & strong

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey everyone,just this morning when i was watching old episodes of sadda haq there was something that made me started to think. well i was watching 22nd oct epi when sanyu wanted to cancel YSA n vardhan sir said sumthing abt randhir n his mum. varhan sir said the people we think are weak never need anyone's help because they r already strong.people who look strong from outside r really weak from inside n they need our hlep more.

so i was thinking what if Renuka Saniyal(Randhir's mother) is being forced or being blackmail by her 2nd husband..that why she being soo cold towards randhir because the husband want sumthing frm her??

what r ur views on this pls share ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
woww... this is a show yaar.. don't think about these things too much.. it's not good for health😆

Btw.. I really don't think she got forced or something like that. Coz Sanyukta called her to tell everything to Randhir, but she said no. She could say yes, her honewala husband wasn't there, sooo... No one can change my mind about her : S E L F I S H.

But on the other side, I too thought there could be something happened to Renuka. Maybe that guy raped her and so she got pregnant and that's why she started ignoring Randhir and her husband? That could be na? Coz randhir's stepbro isn't that much younger to him.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Koi toh rok lo ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naz.Karam-

<font color="#FF3399">woww... this is a show yaar.. don't think about these things too much.. it's not good for health😆

Btw.. I really don't think she got forced or something like that. Coz Sanyukta called her to tell everything to Randhir, but she said no. She could say yes, her honewala husband wasn't there, sooo... No one can change my mind about her : S E L F I S H.

But on the other side, I too thought there could be something happened to Renuka. Maybe that guy raped her and so she got pregnant and that's why she started ignoring Randhir and her husband? That could be na? Coz randhir's stepbro isn't that much younger to him.
</font>

even if he wasnt there stil she said no. n do u remember whn sanyu call renuka she got angry bcz i didnt she didnt wnt randhir to hurt or sumthing
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">Koi toh rok lo🤣🤣</font>

kisko rok na ha ??
Maxine_May thumbnail
Sabke dimag ko ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: a2zahid

even if he wasnt there stil she said no. n do u remember whn sanyu call renuka she got angry bcz i didnt she didnt wnt randhir to hurt or sumthing

when did she called renuka? when she asked her to tell him the truth? I dont think so. renuka is selfish..
Lianaa thumbnail

Sabke dimag ko ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

haan sach mein🤣🤣
Maxine_May thumbnail
I'm watching Amazing Spiderman2 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
I think Randhir has gain some super power n Rehan is a baddie so Sanyu's father has requested Randhir to stay away from Sanyukta to protect her  ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£
Lianaa thumbnail

I'm watching Amazing Spiderman2 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

I think Randhir has gain some super power n Rehan is a baddie so Sanyu's father has requested Randhir to stay away from Sanyukta to protect her  ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£

hahahaah I knew such comments would come only from you🤣