Sadda Haq Season 2

LUST AT FIRST SIGHT (A DARK ND MATURE FF)

geetanjali00 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
GUYS...
m new to here... m geet... or u can call me mahi  as it is my pen name...earlier i used to write in sandhir cafe... as u know well known sandhir group... on FB

and recently came to know about if so...
 here m posting one of my well appreciated sandhir ff... 'lust at first sight''

hope u all lyk it... here it goes..

''lust at first sight''

part 1

it was 5 of evening... and sanyukta was on d way to frst day of her newly founded job... which was selected or recommended by  her father... who was her only family... nd whom c loves most... in dis entire world... nd from whom c was still waiting for her share of love from him... c hadn't any idea... y her father hate her so much?? ... c always wanted to ask dat... but c had never collect so much strength...to bombed a most paining nd sad... curisious question of her entire lyf of 19 yrs... bcoz... c was always scared... of her lovely but drunk father...wat if... he too leaves her after dat??? lyk her mom... wen c was of 5...  c never want to hurt her father... or disrespect hm... so c always obey his decision... and dats y...??? yersteday... wen her father asked her to... do a part tym job... for earnings.. more money,... c culdnt deny... but accept his decision... ndwidout enquiring him further... c did all her daily job... means her domestic chores... cooking , washing, cleaning, nd after studying c had sleep for... 4 hrs... to get up early nd to attend  her college... it was needed... after allc hadn't any extra tym to maintainl her missing classes... nd now after tuting two tutions...at home of her student... and... one at her own clg... c was going for her new job... after resting for an hour... at home... . Her body hadn't a bit of energy...c was about to  loosen her self at any moment... but c have to do dis... so after clutching that visiting card... which was given by her father... c stopped near...  IMPERIAL GRAND... a 7 star hotel... nd d best hotel of... delhi...

c doesn't have any idea... y c has come here?? wat was her post... in such a prestigious company ??/ wat type of work c have to do? nd y d hell c had to come here... c was scared bcoz...c hadn't even visited any  luxurious hotel... nd dis was a 7 stra hotel... how will c manage... here...??? c thinks for a while ndden c forwaded her step to entrance of d hall... bcoz c have to do dis... for her father... for her fathers need... for her home need... for her one nd only... source of happiness ...

nd after enquiring further... c was outside d room no... 223... nd  c pressed d bell... but d door was unlocked nd c entered in dat dark... not exactly darkbcoz dere were night bulbs were onn... as c enterd... a strong manly palm grab her arm... nd pulled her towards himself... b4 c culd understand anything c was on d bed nd  a manly figure over her...  trying to claim her jawline nd her bare shoulder which may be caused by sudden ... fall of her sleeves after toring by dat man... 'aaah... kaun ho tum...???  choro mujhe... choro..'... c screamed... but till then her dress was unzipped nd about to fall from her body... but somehow c managed... from falling nd... 'kaun ho tum??? q kar rhe ho... ye??? muje jana hain... main to randhir sir se milne aai thi...' c said wid tears in her eyes wid teenager innocence... nd dat man who was not ready to loosen his grip over her... leaves her... nd "wat??? m randhir... randhir singh shekhawat... nd plz don't tell me ... dat u havenot any idea about ur dis job... bcoz I m already so stressed... nd now u r spoiling my mood... so cmmon..." he said nd again... pulled her to his embarace... nd trace his lips... from her neck to throat nd den  to her jawline...whearas c was just numb... trying to recollect was was going on dere...

2 b continued  :(

waiting for ur fedabcks...
as m newbie here so cant post more dan dat... so maybe i will not bale to reply u back...

thnx... 

part 2- page 2

part 3 - page 4
part 4 - page 5
part 5 -page 6
part 6 -page 7
part 7 -page 9
Edited by geetanjali00 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by .chandu.parsh. - 9 years ago
Mahi2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res.
Unres

Wow another mind blowing concept by u. πŸ‘
Hey geet m in love with ur writing.

Poor sanyu feeling sad 4 her.
M hell angry with her father.
Did he really sold her own daughter! 😑

Poor girl. Already taking so much stress.
Her own college n moreover taking tuitions.
But at least she is in rd's hands.
But still m scared coz of title of d stry.

May be rd turned out 2 be devil 4 her.

Waiting eagerly 4 next part.
Update asap .

Love,
Mahi ❀️

P.s. U r also mahi, me 2.
Ur pen name is mahi my nick name is mahi. 😊Edited by Mahi2012 - 9 years ago
vidhichaudhury thumbnail
Superb update
loved it.pls update soon
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh poor sanyu...feeling so bad for her...
Unbelievable father...
Wud love to read your more works...
Love
Harshita
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme yr
Really luved it
Poor sanyu
Feeling bad for her

Update soon
Wtng

Luv u
Keep smiling
namya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb awesome !!!! It's very good 
Update soon
CleanBowled thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the story line is good, starting went well
i suggest improvement in your language, anyways continously writng the ff would gradually improve your language. plz update the nxt part ASAP.

regards
Gul

dewcute thumbnail
dark concept😈

do continue:)
geetanjali00 thumbnail

''lust at first sight''

part 2..

... sanyukta was numb nd shocked sitted on d bed wid her hand supporting her already ripped dress... c was highly disturbed nd confused to recollect things which was just happened nd  happening to her... where as randhir was busy in tracing her bare shoulders nd her fair nd milky skin... wid her moist lips... which was helping him to suppress his desires...but tears were flowing from her dark yet emotion xpressing eyes...but dat maniac was not at all interested in saw her face... or her emotions... dat  was a harsh... hard nd most important an unknown stranger man...  in her lyf...  c had met only his father as a man innhis lyf... no one else... nd according to her her father was d best man in d world... nd all d man cant be lyk his... c was reminding her father wen c felt herself under a hard man who was over her lying on bed nd about to claim her lips... "no no... dad cant do dis to me..." her heart screamed soundlessly nd c jerked him wid all her soft nd melten force...  who was about to snatch her ripped dresses from her cleavage... at dat tym...

wid a sudden attack... randhir gets disbalance nd fell down on d floor... nd his anger reached on cloud 9... but he was now more angry... dan b4... so after standing up...  he remove his most expensive ... branded shirt... which was recently bought from paris... he just went toher nd after clutching her hair... he pulled her face towards himself... nd trapped her lower lips between... his lips...  harshly...he was sucking her moisture... thru her lips... nd soon he fell down on bed wid her... but nowher both wrists were under his damn hard palms... causing her to wince in pain...

"wat d hell do u think of urself??? ... haan...?? I m randhir ... randhir SINGH SHEKHAWAT ... on whom grls r dying to spent a sec  wid me... or say a hello to me... ...nd u... u  d 3rd class s**t ...oh so sorry  classless s**t... r showing me d attitude... u r such a...??" he gritted his teeth in anger...

2 b continued

thnx for reading...😊