Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Bashing a Kid?? serioulsy :/

Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I can't believe that people here are so obsessed with Ishita-Raman that they do not spare even a 12 yr character for bashing.

C'mmon, he is a 12 year boy and he hates his step mother...There is nothing wierd or mental about it... Just because Ishita is a nice character you think that that 12 year kid should also understand the same thing and be nice to her..

He is a 12 year guy. and if you have any knowledge about Behavioral Science and Biology, this is the time when hormonal changes take place and in case of boys they become rebellious in nature.

This guy hates his step mom, so what is wrong with that??? I hope no one reading this comment has a step mom...But just for a second, think of a step mom in your life...It doesn't matter whether your own mom is good or bad, but for me even thinking of a step mom in my life(even if she's an angel) make me feel nauseatic.

The show is already showing that Adi is suffering from mental stress ( his bed wetting problem). Plus he has to live with the fact that he has a step mom... Imagine the stress

The creators have made this track for audience to love Ishita more and not to hate Adi a single bit... Adi is a challenge in Ishita's life in which Ishita has to succeed. That's the meaning of her marriage to Raman. First kids and then everything else.. So for once, be a mature audience and appreciate the emotions creators are trying to portray and leave the juvenile analysis out of it.
Edited by Prtzy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he has a psychatric problem with a criminal mind... cant see the goodness of ishita...shagun has brainwsshed him completely. he needs to be sent to juvenile cout...i dont feel sorry for adi.
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree with u. There have been times I have been fed up with CVs portrayal of characters, but I feel whatever Adi's character is shown in this serial is true to real. 
It happens with some kids n he is not responsible for his acts coz throughout his life he was misguided by Shagun n was brought up to love materialistic things hence he cant value good things in life. 
Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnr123

I agree with u. There have been times I have been fed up with CVs portrayal of characters, but I feel whatever Adi's character is shown in this serial is true to real. 

It happens with some kids n he is not responsible for his acts coz throughout his life he was misguided by Shagun n was brought up to love materialistic things hence he cant value good things in life. 

I have read comments where people have suggested that Raman-Ishita should forget Adi alongwith Shagun and live there life happily... I mean are the mad or what???

How can their own marriage be more important than Adi?? I am so happy that CV's have taken the right stand and have shown that both Raman-Ishita, they give priority to Adi before their own marriage and life..πŸ‘
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Adi is a misguided child who became spoiled by his mother.
He was insecure from his childhood, then he was sent to boarding school,
Then he found this guy Ashok who spoilt him with money.
Shagun soiled him with money too because she never had time for him so
tried to make him happy with money.
Adi grew up in an unhealthy environment.

Now whenever Adi felt Ishita is not that bad, and starts liking her,
Shagun starts misleading him with stepmom things.

So, Adi what he is today is totally due to Shagun and Ashok.
He just needs a good guidance..
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank god..if he acted perfectly...we people might have killed him by this timeπŸ˜†
plz dont bash the kids acting skill openly.
just give him tips for improvement...from viewers point..😊
roshubhim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arrey,
People only see fiction, ignoring all realistic aspects, yet have different demands to see their favs as their real life couple.. 
Yaar people aren't psychologist, so how can one not expect bashing a kid? Just for information, Adi has been brought up with Shagun, it would b very much illogical if he accepts Ishita like in 5 days of his arrival, and for first time, I see Kekta dealing with any matter realistically (of course with adding her own drama and masala to it.) and hence maybe that could be cuz some ideas are picked up from Novel, yet Adi is bashed..
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neel_M

Adi is a misguided child who became spoiled by his mother.

He was insecure from his childhood, then he was sent to boarding school,
Then he found this guy Ashok who spoilt him with money.
Shagun soiled him with money too because she never had time for him so
tried to make him happy with money.
Adi grew up in an unhealthy environment.

Now whenever Adi felt Ishita is not that bad, and starts liking her,
Shagun starts misleading him with stepmom things.

So, Adi what he is today is totally due to Shagun and Ashok.
He just needs a good guidance..

In my opinion, Adi has only known Shagun as the "constant" parent in his life. What Shagun is doing is just a continuation of how she has treated Adi ...as a weapon to get what she wants. She used him when he was barely 6 (Ruhi's age) by brainwashing him that Raman was a violent father and managed to get full custody of Adi from the courts. Wonder if she was the same judge who gave Ruhi to Ishita. 

Adi has grown up hating his father thanks to Shagun's poisoning.  She and Ashok made sure Raman was demeaned in Adi's presence and he learned to not respect his father...though he yearns for a father/son relationship that Bala and Shravan share. He saw Ashok's real face when he overheard his plotting with Suraj yet hid the truth from Shagun even after Ashok dumped her. Adi doesn't put the pieces of the puzzles together to get to the truth, he blindly trusts Shagun's story. Even when Adi said Ishita was nice, Shagun made sure she squashed that idea not wanting the idea to take roots in his mind. Shagun is going to overstep and expose her duplicity sooner than later and then she will truly be left to fend for herself when Adi realizes she's been playing him for a fool. Maybe Mrs. Fullmoon Bright (Poornima Prakash) will be back to give a place to crash. For all we know Shagun would start fleecing her famous mother. Somewhere in Adi the sleepy Bhalla DNA could come to life to check Shagun's shenanigans.πŸ€”

The court system is depicted more like a kangaroo court on this show when it comes to Adi. Shagun was not seen a fit mother to Ruhi and Ishita was given full and permanent custody. Shagun covered up and acted all coy in the presence of the judge when Adi's underage driving without license and hitting Amma was exposed. Shagun still manipulates Adi in her best interests. She's only looking to use her son to get herself a pipeline to Raman's bank account and credit cards. The day Adi wakes up to Shagun's real face, it will cause him a lot of heartache and shock. Shagun has told Adi Ishita has taken away what was rightfully hers and yet claims to have left Raman for Ashok for love.  Will it be Ruhi to set the record straight about Shagun walking out on her when she was 6 months old and force her brother to wear his thinking cap and realize Shagun cares about Shagun and no one else. If anyone can show Shagun her place it's Ruhi, her other own flesh and blood. 

Too bad there are mothers like Shagun out there who use their children to run their selfish agendas and the children end up paying the price for it in the long run seeking out unhealthy relationships in their adulthood. πŸ˜•
Edited by MERARAI - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

In my opinion, Adi has only known Shagun as the "constant" parent in his life. What Shagun is doing is just a continuation of how she has treated Adi ...as a weapon to get what she wants. She used him when he was barely 6 (Ruhi's age) by brainwashing him that Raman was a violent father and managed to get full custody of Adi from the courts. Wonder if she was the same judge who gave Ruhi to Ishita. 

Adi has grown up hating his father thanks to Shagun's poisoning.  She and Ashok made sure Raman was demeaned in Adi's presence and he learned to not respect his father...though he yearns for a father/son relationship that Bala and Shravan share. He saw Ashok's real face when he overheard his plotting with Suraj yet hid the truth from Shagun even after Ashok dumped her. Adi doesn't put the pieces of the puzzles together to get to the truth, he blindly trusts Shagun's story. Even when Adi said Ishita was nice, Shagun made sure she squashed that idea not wanting the idea to take roots in his mind. Shagun is going to overstep and expose her duplicity sooner than later and then she will truly be left to fend for herself when Adi realizes she's been playing him for a fool. Maybe Mrs. Fullmoon Bright (Poornima Prakash) will be back to give a place to crash. For all we know Shagun would start fleecing her famous mother. Somewhere in Adi the sleepy Bhalla DNA could come to life to check Shagun's shenanigans.πŸ€”

The court system is depicted more like a kangaroo court on this show when it comes to Adi. Shagun was not seen a fit mother to Ruhi and Ishita was given full and permanent custody. Shagun covered up and acted all coy in the presence of the judge when Adi's underage driving without license and hitting Amma was exposed. Shagun still manipulates Adi in her best interests. She's only looking to use her son to get herself a pipeline to Raman's bank account and credit cards. The day Adi wakes up to Shagun's real face, it will cause him a lot of heartache and shock. Shagun has told Adi Ishita has taken away what was rightfully hers and yet claims to have left Raman for Ashok for love.  Will it be Ruhi to set the record straight about Shagun walking out on her when she was 6 months old and force her brother to wear his thinking cap and realize Shagun cares about Shagun and no one else. If anyone can show Shagun her place it's Ruhi, her other own flesh and blood. 

Too bad there are mothers like Shagun out there who use their children to run their selfish agendas and the children end up paying the price for it in the long run seeking out unhealthy relationships in their adulthood. πŸ˜•

Thanks for elaborating!!
I feel sorry for those kids who are used by their own parents for their own selfish agendas.
Adi is a victim of his mother selfishness.
I'm waiting for that day when Adi will realize how he was used by his own mother and will hate her from his core!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
More than Adi I would blame Shagun here 🀒 She is the culprit. Adi is just a teen and he is confused. Its not wrong for a kid to be blindly loyal to his mother and let us not forget that Shagun has been manipulating him since he was barely 5-6. A mother plays a crucial role in the upbringing of a child and we can clearly see that difference in Adi and Ruhi. Its wrong to compare both the kids. Ruhi never got the love of a mother and she craved for it whereas Adi was pampered and spoilt by his mother who could not instill good values in him. She brainwashed him to hate his own father who loved him more than anyone and made him accept Ashok for a father who gave two hoots for his well being. Ashok had money at disposal and he lavished it on mother son duo till the time he was done with the woman in his life. Adi didn feel much about Ishita as long as Ashok and Shagun were together. Though he wasn't welcoming towards her he didn't care a darn unless Shagun started brainwashing him. It wasn't enough for her that she had moved on from Raman. She also always wanted to stress on the fact that she was the most important person in Raman's life too. She dumped Raman n lived with another man for 6 years and when that man dumped her she wants Raman back as she thinks Raman is her personal property 🀒 Adi could see Ishita's goodness but Shagun blindfolded him in hatred once more. I feel sorry for the child in him who is confused. Everytime he thought good about Ishita Shagun was there right on cue to fill his heart with hatred. Adi is a child and I can understand his state but why cant Shagun open her eyes and face the reality? Ishita treated her so well when her own live-in boyfriend's brother threw her out. She saw for herself that Ashok cheated on her but instead of accepting this truth she is blaming the rest of them. Had she stayed with Raman she would have had a loving family. Maybe Raman wouldn be the CEO he is now but still he would have done everything for her. If anyone is to be blamed its only Shagun and I am disgusted with the CVs to show a character in such a bad light. She isn a grey shaded character but she is purely evil n dumb 🀒 However bad a woman is how will she ever feel like spoiling her child's life for her selfish motives? She has seen how Adi is disturbed but yet she doesn care! I agree all of us have a darker side but I wonder y Ekta likes to show her vamps as inhuman beasts. This is her trademark. I like the book much better. Atleast Shagun and Ashok are not this pathetic and its more realistic!