Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: davearcha

In SBS , the showed us the entire cousins at the pent house, but here Nisha wears her normal jeans, but good jeans, not torn one, and she is looking pretty too. With a slight lip gloss and straight hair.

are they celebratng NEW YEAR at viraj's place?
I wonder wen NEW YEAR will b shwn in dis serial 😳
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But in the same segment SBB clearly said that Viraj is going to fall in luv with Tomboy cutie pie Nisha and not this girlie or EMF Aarti 
Originally posted by: princessglory

But in the same segment SBB clearly said that Viraj is going to fall in luv with Tomboy cutie pie Nisha and not this girlie or EMF Aarti

but in the same seq aneri said dat nisha's heart is broken. Taher says Viraj also doesnt lyk to break nihsa's heart, but wat can he do now
eshasrk thumbnail
Ok so confirmed that Viraj loves EWF which is bogus itself for someone like Viraj
Seems like in this whole chakkar of LA, Viraj has lost his brains somewhere...how ridiculous 

So does this mean he's gonna fall for Nisha only after he discovers that she is EWF ????
And will she keep writing these ridiculous mails once he breaks her heart ???? Cause that would be utterly stupid 
Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Ok so confirmed that Viraj loves EWF which is bogus itself for someone like Viraj

Seems like in this whole chakkar of LA, Viraj has lost his brains somewhere...how ridiculous 

So does this mean he's gonna fall for Nisha only after he discovers that she is EWF ????
And will she keep writing these ridiculous mails once he breaks her heart ???? Cause that would be utterly stupid 

I think she will continue writing the mails. But what will she do when she gets to know Viraj loves EWF? πŸ˜• Telling her identity as Nisha would be more embarrassing than proposing.
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Viraj has lost his brain and heart, both πŸ˜† now , we have to wait , if nisha texts viraj as ewf even after the heart-break. I don't want her to. But she will reply him after consoling herself I guess!
viraj shouldn't have told her dat he loves someone. Why!? Because he doesn't knw her(EWF) real name,age, nothing at ol! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think she will continue writing the mails. But what will she do when she gets to know Viraj loves EWF?πŸ˜•Telling her identity as Nisha would be more embarrassing than proposing.

Viraj will think Nisha made him Fool πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ and will get angry, then nisha will run afta him to apologize.
Iss show me sab kuch nisha ko hi karna hai
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
And what will the cousins do then? I don't see they are going to get any tracks in between all this except for Aman track, which might probably end in two weeks.

And what will the cousins do then? I don't see they are going to get any tracks in between all this except for Aman track, which might probably end in two weeks.

Someone said that all czns were in penthouse but wen nisha came wearing the white dress, nobdy was der.
hmmm.i miss those cousins fun moments. I want a track full of czns enjoyment.
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Then Dolly's track would start . . . First this heart break then Aman's issue then EWF track ka the end and Dolly's track, these two tracks would be dealt simultaneously.