Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Parth gonna leave Twitter and go to Facebook...

arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Parth gonna leave Twitter and go to Facebook...
Its best i think...Twitter main bahuth pange ho rahe hain...
patha nahin yeh Lion media vaala parth ka frnd hain bhi ya nahin...bewakoof niti ko kyu abuse kar raha hain...
Parth you need to just keep u r self and u r GF away from social media...u will be happy...because there are some gone cases...and you cant do anything abt it...Plz dont think abt quitting KY2 due to this... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arathim thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

he is gonna quit ky2?

There were rumors that he is thinking  abt not extending his contract anymore...mind you rumour...not news...apparently he got very angry on hearing abt this kind of tweets...

lagtha hain agle 4-5 months kitha KY2 enjoy karsakungi kar lu...phir tho sirf memory ban ka rah jayega shayadh...yeh KY2-Manan ka experience...😔
Edited by arathim - 9 years ago
Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If he quits ky2 then he'd better quit being a star altogether because today it's manan, another day it 'd be another tv couple! This is showbiz either he grows up n become indifferent to such ridiculous actions by a limited persons or he leaves completely!
arathim thumbnail
Originally posted by: Felicity1234

If he quits ky2 then he'd better quit being a star altogether because today it's manan, another day it 'd be another tv couple! This is showbiz either he grows up n become indifferent to such ridiculous actions by a limited persons or he leaves completely!

He wants to leave TV ...He wants to try for Movies...apparently some filmmakers already shown interest...I really donno if I will like Parth in any other caharacter other than Manik...he will always be my Manik for me...😔
Edited by arathim - 9 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arathim

There were rumors that he is thinking  abt not extending his contract anymore...mind you rumour...not news...apparently he got very angry on hearing abt this kind of tweets...

lagtha hain agle 4-5 months kitha KY2 enjoy karsakungi kar lu...phir tho sirf memory bam ka rah jayega shayadh...

yaar this is part of this industry, this is gonna continue even if he moves to some other show or movies 
Sue101 thumbnail
n who told he is gonna leave twitter and move to fb?
arathim thumbnail

yaar this is part of this industry, this is gonna continue even if he moves to some other show or movies 

I know Sue...but cant let go so soon...its Heart Breaking...
Maybe another year...would have atleast felt contended that I saw most of the things that cud have happened with Manan and Fab5...their story...but 4-5 months ...its like we are not gonna see so much of the characters lives...gonna miss them...sad...

Sue101 thumbnail

I know Sue...but cant let go so soon...its Heart Breaking...
Maybe another year...would have atleast felt contended that I saw most of the things that cud have happened with Manan and Fab5...their story...but 4-5 months ...its like we are not gonna see so much of the characters lives...gonna miss them...sad...

i am not getting it why we need to let go ?
arathim thumbnail

n who told he is gonna leave twitter and move to fb?

Some time back there was lot of hungama regarding this on FB...that parth is cming there...especially from lostboy prodn house...
Sue101 thumbnail

Some time back there was lot of hungama regarding this on FB...that parth is cming there...especially from lostboy prodn house...

based on that u wrote he is moving common relax nothing is gonna happen like that, and i feel he will have more problems in fb than tweeter