Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just remembered a very ironic thing about ANSh...Shiv will remain the most significant person in Anandi's life when he has been with her for the shortest period of time compared to any other person in her life...this makes Shiv's demise seem more cruel...they coule have shown Amol as AnSh's first biological child that happened within the first year and then taken a quick short leap of time to show Anandi pregnant for second time and that to with twins...that would have been such beautiful thing. Atleast Shiv would have gotten have go 5-6 years of married life to enjoy with Anandi 
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bv Got A wrold record they create  character who is actually a cameo and stay in their serial for more than two Years...πŸ˜›
Congrats to Siddharth Shukla for getting all the  nomination and and awards which he got as a best male actor of tele induatry in the last two years only for doing a cameo role,,πŸ‘..ultimately it is proven now that  whatever role you are playing ..if your playing it with passion then there is no matter whether its a lead role or supporting role or cameo role..πŸ‘πŸΌ

And i always trust on  you ..never believe any of the rumors..so i do not bother to comment on that.

Shivrah Sheker will be always remain in my heart πŸ˜³
all the best for your future projects..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for sharing the article..😊
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

Bv Got A wrold record they create  character who is actually a cameo and stay in their serial for more than two Years...πŸ˜›

Congrats to Siddharth Shukla for getting all the  nomination and and awards which he got as a best male actor of tele induatry in the last two years only by doing a cameo role,,πŸ‘..ultimately it is proven now ke whatever role you are playing ..if your playing it with passion then there is no matter whether its a main role or supporting role or cameo role..πŸ‘πŸΌ

And i always trust on  you ..never believe any of the rumors..so i do not bother to comment on that.

Shivrah Sheker will be always remain in my heart πŸ˜³
all the best for your future projects..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for sharing the article..😊

Nandita ,  Sid almost completed 3 year πŸ˜† this month end his character will be end , 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't believe Shiv was not part of original story. Then why they showed AnSh ko koi judaa nahi karsaktha and all that. If he was just a phase, then why baby track was put off for so long and being shown in hurry. Achanak se Amol get well and immly Anandi gets pregnant and now shiv dies too. What sort of planning is this! And what is logical about a young character dying just before his child's birth!

Was Shiv a cameo of sorts?  If so then why did they twist their story while the writer Gajra kottary said they can't twist stories according to characters. Why was he nominated as lead and as Lead couple even by the channel themselves. Will anyone ever give a true reason for anything hereπŸ˜•

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†O really  Shiv was not ex fiction head's choice then even Sargun Mehta was notπŸ˜› She was casted by production house i remember some AnSh fans giving this gyaan some time back so i too said may be he is too πŸ˜›when Shiv was introduced PB used to give a lot gyaan on AnSh hats a fact   and four leads😲 i thought there is only one lead Anandi rest are side characters I get daily dose of these lectures on India forums Don't know which four leads people are talking about nowπŸ˜•Anandi main lead rest Shiv the main male protagonist going to die now rest  fillers πŸ˜•
Edited by Jaya-V - 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I don't believe Shiv was not part of original story. Then why they showed AnSh ko koi judaa nahi karsaktha and all that. If he was just a phase, then why baby track was put off for so long and being shown in hurry. Achanak se Amol get well and immly Anandi gets pregnant and now shiv dies too. What sort of planning is this! And what is logical about a young character dying just before his child's birth!

Was Shiv a cameo of sorts?  If so then why did they twist their story while the writer Gajra kottary said they can't twist stories according to characters. Why was he nominated as lead and as Lead couple even by the channel themselves. Will anyone ever give a true reason for anything hereπŸ˜•

Agreed with you subha...Sid is always famous for his diplomatic answer its does'nt matter who said what about  him..but he always very soft spoken to everyone..So its totally unexpected from him that he will say the actual answer...he will always say good for  BV ..πŸ˜›..But this time his answer is not at all acceptable to a a great blind sid fan like me too...except the rumor part total IV have given only to covering up the misdeed of BV makers..

Now my Question is that if SRS was a camoe and  not a part of orginal story then why should we are bearig Sanchi for last two years????IS she a part of original script.πŸ˜›
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jaya-V

πŸ˜†O really  Shiv was not ex fiction head's choice then even Sargun Mehta was notπŸ˜› She was casted by production house i remember some AnSh fans giving this gyaan some time back so i too said may be he is too πŸ˜›when Shiv was introduced PB used to give a lot gyaan on AnSh hats a fact   and four leads😲 i thought there is only one lead Anandi rest are side characters I get daily dose of these lectures on India forums Don't know which four leads people are talking about nowπŸ˜•Anandi main lead rest Shiv the main male protagonist going to die now rest  fillers πŸ˜•

Good one Jaya  Really i did not want to bring all that  Want to control but i can totally understand what you are saying and why you are saying πŸ˜›

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Gajra Kottery cannot bring twists according to characters is the biggest lie  Because we are not unaware how many twists she brought to suit some Lets not forget SaBra πŸ˜†

Coming to Shiv if Sid himself saying this then he is surely not bumped off Sargun Sriti left and they said we had creative issues He is not saying so we cannot deny his own words i too initially thought he is bumped off and did say he deserve better treatment than mean BV cvs who after using him are kicking him out
Now what will be story lets see

He was not cameo for sure because cameos don't last for 3 vears  but a parallel lead (  who according to cvs not to me To me BV is done It should end instead of dragging it furtherπŸ˜† ) have done his part so his character ending and our great cvs are always justified lets see how they make themselves justified Siddharth himself is justifying them

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Which original story they are talking about?Their original story ended long ago which was a balika vadhu getting ditched by her husband.After that everything they showed was to drag the story.They brought Shiv because public,general TRP audiences wanted a partner for Anandi.What is the guarantee that the same TRP audiences will not want Anandi getting married once again!

If Shiv would have died after 20 years people would have understood.But now the feeling is bad because they didn't even spend two years with each other.Just first marriage anniversary was shown,second one is not even shown and the worst part is the twins will not see their father.Its just sheer sadist mentality they are showing that Shiv will die before Anandi's delivery.Heck I have even read that fans will be happy if atleast Shiv will see the face of his children.So what is their problem!They will get the same TRP the day Shiv will die be it before seeing his children or after seeing and spending some months with his children.

Whenever I read writers especially Gajra Kottery's articles and interviews I just see over confidence and arrogance in everything she says.They always took viewers for granted.Give Shiv a heroic death but atleast don't hurt fans like this.Everytime they do the same thing and give don't give a damn attitude.Atleast show some respect to the viewers who are giving you the reason to be arrogant.

Even if Anandi gets the highest achievement there will be loneliness in her life.Children can't fill the void of a life partner.It will be a compromise for her not the happiness of her life.Its one thing to make your female lead cry but making her cry like this is not done at all.They should think about it again before doing this.They still have time.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Four leads who are four leads of BV πŸ˜²

Anandi Shiv that makes only 2  leads πŸ€“

Rest who are 2πŸ˜• O is by mistake it is said that other two characters Jagya and Ganga are leads  ? i am amazed lectures have not arrived yet they are side characters not leads because we always get  this lecture if we say they are leads