Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc_kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: contactcharu

very nice... pls continue soon...

I wish RaYa would have expressed more clearly... 

I initially thought of doing that.. But I felt .. the feelings for each other... they need to realize... Not just blurting it out at each other...
doc_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Loving the little twists and turns...makes for an interesting story! Even if they are getting married for their parents sake it won't take long for their real feelings to emerge...please update soon!

Keep reading... 
I hope these twists and turns that I write continue to be liked by everyone...
doc_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman.anjaan

superbb update finally they agree for marriage hope hote hote pyar ho hi jaaega

Mere hisaab se.. they have the love/care for each other... but I would like them to realize that...
doc_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

enamma idu straight forward marriage , unknown to each others feelings.

both of them are happy to marry their crushπŸ˜†
Ships  n Sudhir was shockedπŸ˜† Jor ka Jhatka hayye ZOR se lagaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maza ododakke πŸ˜†, first phase alli ram narration ,how they met and how he was dropped by Priya herself to Sharma'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can visualize their embarrassment.
Shipra on cloud nine, sudhir must be happy , knowing that his daughter's liking for rk n rk himself is Ram.πŸ˜ƒ

super, interesting.

Thx for the pM

I would not consider them teenagers to marry crushes... But I believe that is an important part of a relationship...
Straight forward marriage...πŸ˜‰.. Keep reading...

doc_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: rags06

Hai... Read all the Parts in one go...

Nicely written yaar...
Want to comment on each part seperately but no time.. Please don't mind...
Actually after each and every part I was anxious to know the next part.. It was very fast going and interesting that I couldn't stop in the middle...
Please continue soon...
And If at all possible please PM me the next update

Cool.. you have lots of patience...πŸ˜‰ 

I hope the story will continue to be interesting...

I will send you PMs...  Keep reading...
doc_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssabcd

very gud shock fr raya... Ha ha...
Hope their marg goes well..

I would like to see their relationship develop before wedding... Let me see what i can come up with... Not sure of the course of the story yet...
doc_kash thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

So indirectly both said yes to marriage.

nicely going.
thanks for PM
waiting for next part

I wanted the readers to understand that they are marrying each other for the right reason... but giving it a family name... I want to bring that reason out... Let us see How I progress this story... lots of it still to be figured out in my mind...
doc_kash thumbnail

Recap: Both Priya and Ram have agreed to marry each other.. The reason each of them have for marrying is family... 

Chapter 19

Ram is excited... There is smile on his face... Priya smiles back...

Both of them wanted to hug each other... But all they do is shake hand with each other... Like a business deal...

Ram:  Thanks Priya, for accepting this.. My family would be very happy... Shall we go inside... and have dinner?

Priya:  My family will be very happy too... Where would you like to eat? I was thinking of Rajdhani... Nice thali food...

Ram:  Ok...

Both start walking... Since the mall was busy... There was some pushing and shoving while walking... Ram did not want to lose sight of Priya... he calls out to her... And without thinking holds her hand...

Ram:  Priya... hold on...

Priya is shocked at what Ram did... He held her hands... She was staring at him... Just moving becoz of the crowd and Ram... slowly they reach a point where there was less crowd... Though Ram has still not let go of Priya's hands... Priya is loving this... She had wanted him to hold her hands... and walk next to him... Priya enjoys this while this lasts...

Ram:  Priya.. what happened? Your looking at me?? What did I do?

Priya:  Nothing... She looks at the hands...

Ram realizes what he has done... Suddenly retracts his hand...

Ram:  Priya.. So sorry... I just did not want us to get lost in the crowd... Where is Rajdhani?

Priya:  No problem... Rajdhani is just up there...

Both of them go to Rajdhani.. order food. While waiting...

Priya:  I hope you are hungry Mr Kapoor... Oh Sorry again.. Ram.. It will take some time to get used to calling you by your name... anyway... Lots of good food... Only issue... for you... Everything is vegetarian here... Chuckles...

Ram:  Cool... I was really hungry... All Ghaas phoos... Fun... Yeah calling by first name is going to take time...

Silence again for a while...Ram continues..

Ram:  Priya... about the wedding? I mean do you have anything on your mind.. I understand that most girls do... I remember my friends when they got married... Vikram and Neha... Neha was very particular about her wedding as to how and where etc...  it should be.. What about you?

Priya is not sure how to answer this... All her life she has not really cared/ dreamed too much of how or where the wedding should be... All she cared was  a right kind of match.. and the rest parents will take care... She knows that Ram is probably the best match for her professionally... She likes him... and family seemed to like him as well... Beyond that... Like every girl she does have dreams about an ideal couple/ marriage... But she is more practical...

Priya:  I am not sure. I think my parents would like to plan the wedding... I do not want to interfere there... I would like to be as simple as possible... no frills frankly... What about you?

Ram:  I am surprised... But I should admire your thoughts on this issue... Me.. Once upon a time I think I had dreams about  girl friend and wife... But things changed... Now I guess family matters the most...

Ram wants to open up about his past... But some how hesitates... What will she think? I mean agreed we have decided to get married... But still... Just the first time we are going out... No Ram... not right stay away from all this... bring the conversation back to a good taste...

Ram:  Don't worry about me.. I am ok with anything... We should just let the family decide on this...

Priya:  I guess that's the best thing to do...

The sadness and hesitancy from Ram does not go unnoticed by Priya. She wants him to talk about this.. decides against it... First meet Priya... keep it cordial... One thing she realizes today about Ram is that he is layered... He has so many different aspects that I did not notice until today... .. she looks at Ram... Ram sees her looking at him... He raises his eyebrows... as though asking what's up???? .. she shakes her head... to say no... but there is silence... Calmness around them... Only to be disrupted by the food...

Meanwhile Ram gets a text message on the phone... It is from his mother... Asking if he met Priya... He excuses himself...

Ram:  One minute Priya... I will just call my mother... She has messaged...

Ram calls his mother...

Ram:  Maa.. Ram bol raha hoon. Aap ki message dekha.. Isliye call kiya.. How are you?

Priya can hear only oneside of the conversation...

Krishna:  I am good. So, did you meet? How is she? Do you like her? Her family?

Ram:  Maa... Slow down... I am out with Priya for dinner...

Krishna:  Then why did you call now.. Spend time with her... Baad main baat karte hain... Par...

Ram:  Kya hua? Boliye...

Krishna:  I would like to talk to her...

Ram:  Kya.. Ab... Maa... later na...

Priya could not make out much... But she gestured at Ram.. to ask what's the matter?? Ram shook his head and conveys that his mother wants to talk to her... Priya is not sure at first... but agrees...by gesturing Ram to pass the phone to her... Ram is not sure what his mother will say to Priya... Ram hears only one side of the conversation...

Priya:  Namaste aunty.. Priya bol rahi hoon... Aap kaise ho?

Krishna:  Namaste beta... Main acchi hoon. Tum kaiso ho?

Priya:  Teek hoon Aunty... Hum log yahan khaane ke liye aye hain...

Krishna:  Accha kiya beti... I am glad... I spoke to your mother a few times...  Do u like my son?...

Priya is shocked that aunty has asked that question so directly... main kya boloon.. Ram seeing this quizzical expression on Priya's face is wondering what all Maa is asking... Priya recovers... But,,, stalls the question...

Priya:  Aunty...

Krishna:  Teek hain.. no problem beta.. did not want to put you on the spot... Dekho beta... Main ek baat bolna chahati hoon... Ram accha ladka hain... Par zindagi ne usse bahut kuch cheena hain... Thoda strict hain... Khadoos bhi hain... Par dil bahut accha hain beta... Hamari taraf se yeh rishta pakka hain beta, agar tum dono haan bolenge...

Priya:  Aunty.. Aise baat nahi hain... Bas... woh... ghar pe... Aunty.. main apne maa ke saath baat karke...

Krishna:  No problem beta... It was nice talking to you... Both of you have fun... Thoda Ram ko dena phone...

Ram... Dekho... I like Priya... Tu haan bolde... ok.. Chal ab rakhti hoon.. will talk to u later... have fun...

Ram:  Ok.. Maa... baad main... Bye...

Ram keeps the phone...

Ram:  I am so sorry for what Maa said... I guess I should have asked her to talk to u later... I should not have put you into that situation...

Priya:  Not to worry... She is a mother worried about her son... So I understand... But did not expect that question from her ... and directly...

Ram:  Oh No... what did she ask??  I did not tell her anything... and also about our decision to get married.. I felt you should tell your parents first and then they can decide what to do...

Priya:  Thanks for understanding... I did not tell her as well... I wanted you to convey that news... but that is basically what she asked me...

They spend a few more minutes apologizing.. mulling over this issue... but does not go anywhere.. they decide to enjoy the food... And maybe concentrate on that...

Suddenly Priya is trying to control her laughter... She sees something that Ram is doing... It is just the way he eats his food... Almost like a kid.. gobbling up all the food as fast he can... She thinks.. must have been really hungry... eventually she stops eating.. starts looking at Ram... Oh my sweet Aane (elephant-kannada) ...and smiles... Ram continues to eat.. least bothered about what is happeneing around him...

They both finish dinner... Go out of the restaurant into the mall.. Ram is thinking... I have to meet Mr Mahesh now... What was I thinking when I set this up... Priya as usual is very observant...

Priya:  Ram... what's bothering you?

Ram is not able to believe that Priya picked up this vibe... but loves it...

Ram:  nothing... I am just not feeling like doing this meeting with Mr Mahesh.. I was thinking why I set it up...

Priya:  Ram... Can I make a suggestion?

Ram:  Sure.. go for it...

Priya:   When are you supposed to meet and what time? And when do you leave tomorrow?

Ram:  Meet at my hotel, in an hour or so... My flight is at 10 30 in the morning...

Priya:   I suggest that you take it easy tonight and talk to Mr Mahesh in the morning. If he has time...  You look tired...

Ram:  I think you are right... I am a little tired... Let me see if he is free tomorrow morning...

Ram was hoping he could spend some more time with Priya.. being with her made him relaxed... He calls Mahesh.. and pushes the meeting to tomorrow morning at his hotel... He has pushed this meeting twice... Wow Ram... that is a record for you...

Priya:   Wonderful... Can I say something?

Ram:  Go on...

Priya:   I feel like I have had too much food... Would you be interested in a walk ? I know a small park nearby... not too crowded either...

Ram is delighted to hear this...

Ram:  I think I ate too much as well.. Let's go...

Both of them walk to the car to go the park...

Ram thinks on the way... I am having such a nice time tonight... Should I share stuff with her? Do I tell her my feelings? I don't want the day to end negatively... What if she does not reciprocate... Just go with the flow Ram...

Priya is excited... She loves to go for walks in the evening after food... To share this aspect of her life with the person who she is marrying is special for her... I loved that he held my hand... maybe we can ... do that again... at this walk... Would it be ok if I take that initiative? ... Will that sit well with him?... Tough one Priya... Let us see where this takes us... I am just glad he has this extra time to spend with me...

ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely  update.
Thanks for pm.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved the dinner date of raya. and also phone conversation btw krishna aunty n priya
thanks for pm. pl cintinue.