Nice start.. waiting fr raya's meeting
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank's 4 pm. Continue soon
doc_kash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay in updating today.. But here is Chapter 5...

Chapter 5

Priya is on her way to Mysore in her car playing the CD that Kartik burnt for her. Enjoying listening to the Old Hindi songs. Priya is humming away...

Priya: "Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh
Kahan shuru kahan khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi
Na voh samajh sake na hum"...

Suddenly, the car makes a noise...hiss...thump thump... Priya manages to control the car, drives the car to the side, where it stops. She goes..

Priya:  Oh oh... Get out of the car Priya... Looks like a flat tire. She gets out of the car. Runs around the car to see which tire is flat. Opens the trunk. Checks to see if there is a spare tire. Finds it. Removes the necessary tools and begins the process of replacing the tire.

Meanwhile, Krishna' son also travelling on the same route, sees a petite lady in a black top and blue jeans on side of the street trying to do some stuff with the car... He asks the driver to slow down and stop near this car.

Driver:  Saab, chodiye na.. Aap beech main kyun padthe hain.

Krishna's son: Tum bas ghaadi rokho. Main dekh ke aata hoon. He gets down from the car and walks towards Priya.

Krishna's son:  Excuse me, Can I help? Is everything Ok?

Priya in her world fixing the flat tire... She turns around surprised.. Arey kaun hain...

Priya:  I am ok...  I can manage. Just a flat tire... But thinks.. Yaar seeing a lady alone, they stop by... I am ok. I can handle myself.. Y do I need... puff... But she stays calm, a little arrogantly.

Thanks for asking... But I am fine.. You please carry on... She basically tells him to mind his business. She is also thinking about this man in suit, . plumpy... elephant like. How can he help me out here... Chuckles.. Priya... Control yourself...

Krishna's son is annoyed by this behavior by the  lady.. All I wanted to was help... Kya ladki hain... I think that driver was right.. I should not have stopped...

Krishna's son:  I am glad your fine... have a nice day... He angrily says.. and walks off...

Priya.. sees this and thinks.. Oh oh...The Elephant walked off angrily... Maybe I was a bit mean and harsh to this man... Never mind Priya get back to fixing the tire and lets go to Mysore...

Krishna's son:  Driver... you were right... Kya ladki thi... I mean Khadoos... I just went to help her... Aaj kal acche ho.. to hi problem hain...  Bechara ladka .. jisko bhi is ke saat rehana hain...  and laughs... Chalo driver...

Both Priya and Krishna's son reach Mysore in their respective cars. Priya meets her friend for Lunch in Mysore and they go to Chamnundi hills. Krishna's son, settles in a hotel and finishes some pending work for the company through video conferencing.

After her trip to chammundi hills, comes back to the hotel.

Priya:  I am so tired... Has been a long day. I wonder if these guys have arrived. Let me call. She calls her colleague Ajay.  Hello Ajay, Where are you? In Mysore yet?

Ajay: Hi Priya. We guys reached about 15 mins ago. Just trying to register and get the allotted rooms. How about you? Where are you and Did you go to Chammundi betta (Betta in Kannada means Hills)?

Priya:   I am in the hotel only. My room number is 401 (had to use this number, could not resist it) on the B wing. You should get checked in and we all can have dinner together.  The trip to the hills was great. It had been about 3 years that I had visited the temple. I have brought the Prasada  for all of you. Do you want to have dinner at the hotel or go out?

Ajay:  Actually go out for dinner. My wife is from Mysore na... She suggested a great place... don't worry it is a Vegetarian place only...

Priya:  It's ok Ajay... no need to pull my leg. Call me when all of you ready.. I will come down to the lobby. Need to tell you , what happened today.

Ajay: What happened?... Did Priya get scared or asked help from somebody... or wait did u scare somebody?????... that would be funny...

Priya:  Ajay... You never leave a chance to make fun... Hmmm...  I will tell you later...  Ok see u later.. bye.

Priya keeps the phone and changes for dinner. Ajay is one of the closet's friend of Priya and her colleague. Priya and Ajay were classmates during their undergrad and PhD. Ajay got married last year. Priya was instrumental in bringing Roopa and Ajay together after Ajay told Priya everything... Ajay knows Priya very well and always teases her... He is also on a mission to finding "the Guy" for Priya.

Ajay calls Priya, and she comes down for dinner. Most of them did not want to go outside  for dinner, But Priya and Ajay go out by themselves as planned.

Ajay:  Now tell me dear... what happened?

Priya:  I will... But let us order first.. I am so hungry...

They order food... But Ajay can't control the excitement... wants to know what happened...

Ajay:  Itna bhaav mat khana... Bholo...

Priya:  Ok.. suno... On my way here, I had a flat tire...

Ajay:  You must have fixed it yourself... What is new in that Priya? That is so You...

Priya:  Ajay... Ondu nimsha kano (one minute-- kannada).. I know.. that is me... But A guy actually stopped to ask me if I was ok?

Ajay:  Really... for you????  Y...Bechaara...

Priya:  Ajay... angrily

Ajay:  Sorry... Continue..

Priya:  So... A guy in suit.. a very clean, well ironed.. with a tie and all... And .. Oh before I forget...  Chuckles, smiles...

Ajay:  Your smiling...  

Priya:  And.. he was a mota guy... starts laughing...

Food arrives.. Looks awesome.. Priya though Petite ... loves to eat... ... more like a foodie...

Ajay:  Also laughing... Priya.. bad bad... I did not expect this from you... You being a foodie...

Priya:  Sorry.. I did not mean in the derogatory way... But in my mind it was How can this guy help me in fixing the flat.. that's all...  She thinks.. that guy was cute.. felt like pulling his cheeks... smiles

Ajay:  Priya.. do you have a crush on this guy???? Your smiling ear to ear... what happened????

Priya:  Ajay... Stop it yaar.. I just thought.. he was cute and so nice of him to have offered to help me...  Still smiling...

Ajay:  Paaka... You are gone... I wonder what will happen to the guy your parents are setting up...

Priya:  Ajay.. bahut ho gaya... Pay attention to food... It's amazing.. Thank Roopa for me...

Ajay:  Ok.. Ok...

Both finish their dinner. Ajay teases Priya a bit more, talk about the conference a little bit... Head back to hotel.. back to their rooms.. to get ready for tomorrow's conference...

Meanwhile, Krishna's son finishes his work regarding the company and has dinner in his room... He is exhausted and decides to sleep early... Lying on his bed... he thinks about only one thing... The girl who was fixing her flat tire... and  drifts off to sleep....

Hope you guys liked the meeting of RaYa... More of them.. to follow... In the coming updates...

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me again 1st cant believe yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krishna's Son πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lol simply all know yar Wo ram hai...koi gal nahi agli baaar me dekh lenge good flow of story and plz long updates plz pulleeezzz
Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
madsakshian thumbnail
Nice going.. continue soon.. thanks for d pm dear..
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates.. Loved reading
Continue soon..
Thanks for the PM
doc_kash thumbnail

πŸ˜‰... soon...

Originally posted by: aman.anjaan

me again 1st cant believe yaarπŸ˜†
Krishna's Son πŸ˜†lol simply all know yar Wo ram hai...koi gal nahi agli baaar me dekh lenge good flow of story and plz long updates plz pulleeezzz

youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Short bt nice..
Gud gng ..
Continue soon..
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 4

Seems Krishnaji Son is not interested in marriage yet but this time it will happen as they have found good match for him. Always get excited to read about Neha Vik. Kartik get chance to tease his sis Priya and she is ready to think about proposal for her parents happiness.

P.S. I think Kartik is younger than Priya than why he was calling her by her name he should call her Dii...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 5

So Krishnaji son heading fot Mysore so is Priya form Bangalore and yet they able to meet at roaf side offering his help to her.
Thr first meeting was typical type boy tried to help girl but she refused it will be interestin to see what happen in future.
Continue soon and thanx for the pm...