Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

You know I Googled  "Tamil word for devil"! Interestingly, it doesn't show Rakshasan!!  It shows Saitan, Pisas and Pei? Or something like that! I tried to post them so you could read, but IF doesn't support Tamil. Of course, I can't read them but I heard their pronunciation and they aren't Rakshasan! So, he's not only a Rakshasan, he's also a very good liar, who lies to himself and he doesn't know how to use Google properly! There, I said it!

🤣
TOTALLY
LOVED IT

LOVEDDD IT
I did too yesterday...
U are right...

But for some strange reason the word doesnt SEEM evil☺️
SUCH is the R effect😃
Hi Nisha.
Just wanted to drop by to say that you are a tremendous writer!! So funny, sharp, to the point. Love the sincerity and honesty with which you write this story. Really envy all the people who interact with you on a daily basis..what a fun life they must have! 😃 Might not comment too often, but do know that I fall into the "10-20 regulars that read it three thousand times each" bracket. 😉

C
Hope returning to work was not as terrible as you had imagined
Hope all is well

Havent seen u here in a while
I dont step out of Symphonies... not one step out..., so not sure if you are out and about... you said you wouldn't be so haven't bothered to check... whenever you log on hope you will find this note...

MISS YOU AND HOPE TO SEE U SOON😃
Sudhi ALWAYS pings me to check if I have another part for her
Here is one ONE PARAGRAPH LONG

Then we can move to the BIG FIGHT

YEARNING
MAKING UP
Srikanth's nod
And hell breaking loose
Originally posted by Nisha0604

🤣
TOTALLY
LOVED IT

LOVEDDD IT
I did too yesterday...
U are right...

But for some strange reason the word doesnt SEEM evil☺️
SUCH is the R effect😃

Oh he is evil and mean! Don't let that "6'3'' as sexy as a black Jaguar (car, not the panther! well, whichever seems more sexy to you) , Adonis of a man" fool you too. We've already got II in a mental asylum which I presume she's never gonna leave. We don't need the writer falling in that pit too!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nivi

IKR😃
I COULD have Sam or Manny walk in on them

But wont... there is a logical path to the sisters' role in all this... and in the union of R&B and II...For now I will let these two, their egos and passion prance around freely...😳
Lets see what HE does now😉

No complaints from my side. I trust that you will put Sam and Manny to good use when needed. Until then, Rakshasan and II can continue as they please without being walked in on😆

@bold: Now after your comment, I am even MORE excited to see what he does next!
Nishuuu...Congos mann!! U opened a new thread and it already reached 3-4 pages!!!!! U became celebrity di...in 2 weeks!!!!!! 
And what is iwd ur update????????? DID U JUST SAY THEY DID IT 😲😲😲 ..Na sattipoyitein diii...get them married now...no GUILT TRIPS PLEASEEE😡
Matches & Victors
Part 57

Wednesday evening
Vandu was pulling clothes off the lines in the balcony...  a knock she opened the door a 
uniformed driver type guy stood there with a bag of sorts..
"Yeh dena tha" he said
"Aap kaun?" she smiled, opening the grille and wire mesh door gently

"who main Chanakyapuri se aaya hoon(sorry guys I have Google maps mixed up in my mind, Malcha Marg is in Cpuri)

"Main samjhi nahi Vandu hesitated, opening the bag,what looked like Ishita's cobalt blue silk 😕
drawstring pouch was in there..a teacher friend of hers sewed those, exquisite and hand made with red beads all over... 
Vandu recognized the pattern😃
She had one in mustard and pink... exactly like that... there was SS at the bottom for Santosh Sharma...her faculty friend that hand made those😳

It was Ishita's she said she was wearing the cobalt blue for the company party at Taj Palace...
How did it get to Excelsior?😲

"chanakyapuri mein kahan mila yeh?" she asked😲
who Raman Sir ne bheja, aapke ghar mein kisi ka hai"🤣

She took it kinda surprised, looked inside and found Rs. 2,136 folded up neatly and a gold saree restraint🤣
She knew, II only carried cards, she rarely had cash if any... especially to a engagement why would she carry such a odd amount

She called II and told her she had her silk bag... 
minutes after a text slid in from the unknown number "The purse was a good match to the saree"😃

RAKSHASAN HE HAD RETURNED HER POUCH TO AKKA😲
good match?😡
Did he mean the pouch? or the war they were having?😡😈
AYYYOOO😲
Aww truly a Rakshasan he is sending her purse to Vandu Akka's house like that! But I'm loving this "match" that they are having! 😃
It doesn't seem too long now until Vandu confronts II about all this I hope. I am just giggling when I think about how II is going to get out of that convo. 😆
See, I told you he was pure evil!! Man!! Where the hell is he from? Purgatory? *Mentally cursing him in Bangla*

P.S. His effect is making you post short, tiny little updates! I don't like it!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago