Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 20

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
will u turn this story into tragedy //i mean at the end she will marry sheekant????😭😭no pls not that...dnt make him love sick pupppy bt atleast he should fill something...at the end they shoud realize that they r in love..pls rply me if its turn in tragedy then my heart will break into million pieces😭😭😭pls rply me..i m waiting like a puppy who is in deep love with yr FF...SW symphony... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Jinvera

will u turn this story into tragedy //i mean at the end she will marry sheekant????😭😭no pls not that...dnt make him love sick pupppy bt atleast he should fill something...at the end they shoud realize that they r in love..pls rply me if its turn in tragedy then my heart will break into million pieces😭😭😭pls rply me..i m waiting like a puppy who is in deep love with yr FF...SW symphony... 

Chill yaar! I'm sure II is not marrying that estupido. The FF is called Software Symphonies! Although I don't know much about symphonies, I know about software. You don't deploy a software until the coding is perfect, if it's not, you just find the bug and correct it.

Sorry for butting in Nisha!
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Jinvera

Jinerva

TWO things my love stories will never be overdosed in😃

TRAGEDY
SYMBOLISM

I am a very straight forward, practical person in real life, so symbolism fails on me😉

AND I HATE ... HATE TRAGEDIES... THATS WHY WE HAVE REAL LIFE nahi?Cry
Why fill up 1000s of pages with death and destruction?😃
It wont be all song and dance in tulip gardens in Switzerland, but it wont be about terminal illnesses premature death, separating for ever...

Real life deals those gems betterCry
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Is II thinking of a fling?? oh poor girl... she doesn't know that R&B is gonna stuck to her forever...
i just love their encounters...its so different from others...n R&B assuring her that he know about periods... buahhh...i rem when my bf first asked about period.. i was so embrassed...didn't know what to say...

plz update soon...today being a holiday i was just refreshing the link in hope of finding a new update...boring day...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Vidyaa

Hi 😊 This is Vidya 😊

Well, a silent reader in the forum, but quite regular  😛😳 
I would just like to tell you of your lovely writing 👏 I loveee it ! I fall short of words/adjectives when I read the updates. I just keep wondering how on earth can I let you know about your lovely work. I've still not figured out how to come about with my views on it. 
In one word 'speechless'. Thats exactly what happens to me when I read those updates. 

First of all I'd like to thank columbia, the soul reason which led you to the start of this extremely lovely work ! So KUDOS to her ! 👏

Coming to you... oh my god... I really have no words. I just log in to the forum to read certain lovely writings which I keep a track of. And your work had to be one of those for sure! 
I've alwaysss loved your casual way of writing. Trust me, I've been keeping a track of your work since day 1. But never did/could I  come up with anything which could express my views. I usually don't get attracted to such casual writings (I hope that wasn't rude😳, sorry..😳😳) but this one...⭐️. You just nail it with each and every update of yours. You just get better and better with each and every update! I'm sure you yourself would've felt that ! 😊

Usually I have this habit of, what my friend refers to as 'dissecting' works I love. As in, I sit and analyse each and every line, express my views. I might sound a little psychotic, but I feel I love to 'dissect' for 2 main reasons. 1) I can't refrain myself from doing that if I like the work 2) I feel that is one way of appreciating  one' piece of work😳
But when it comes to your work, I feel I can't ever dissect it. Mainly because of the manner of your writing. It is so damn casual and hilarious .. basically I just feel I'm witnessing a conversation between 2 lunatics😛😆😆 I just enjoy reading it and I don't feel the need to dissect it simply cos till date I haven't figured out how to comment 😳😳 reasons could be many.. perhaps not really well versed in English .. or I just laugh and laugh and laugh😆😆 even now, at this point I'm sure you've understood the fact that I'm falling short of words.. thus portraying myself as a person who has excelled in the field of  circumlocution.. 

I'll be honest, initially,. when you started with it, the first day I read it and kind of ignored it cos of  the structure (sorry😳) cos as I said, I usually notice the structure of the work and decide over it. When I saw continuos updates I was really curious and started reading it again.. I guess that time you had updated around 5-6 chapters and I was in awe of your work ! ⭐️

I usually like to read before going to bed and the moment I wake up in the morning. This is one of the works I don't miss... Oh my god.. can't get over with it. Wonderful writing ! Hilarious ...😆😆 I seriously, keep laughing like an idiot the wholleee time whilst reading your updates. If I like something like this, I can read/watch/listen to ,en no. of times. 👏 I just love it. 

I hope i don't sound fake... 😳😳 All what I said is very genuine and purely from the bottom of my heart😊😳 Hope I didn't sound rude ( cos not proofread😛😳)

I just love your work⭐️  Sorry, its a bit too long...
Last but not the least, thanks a ton for such a lovely work you've given us 😊 Thanks a loottt...⭐️ KUDOS to you ! 

I don't know what more to say... feel like going on and on with it but dearth of words forces me to stop here... can't find any words or expressions to put forth my views/feelings...You just leave me dumbstruck each time! Its sheer joy ! \
 Thank you😊

Take Care
Vidya😊 

OH MY WORD!!! VidyaEmbarrassed

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU😃
Its so sincere and kind and GENEROUS

I AM SO HAPPY YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH
I LOVE THIS COUPLE A LOT
Rushing off to kid's Saturday classes, will write MORE when I return

THANKS SO MUCH

U JUST MADE MY SATURDAY😃
ONE REQUEST from Columbia and it leads to ALL THIS GRANDEUR 😲😃 AND POMP😃

Nisha0604 thumbnail
The next part will be posted at 1 AM IST🤣
Sorry... keh doon na?😃

Nahi to tum log sochogey me and R&B-II have had a falling out😆
No such luck😉
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Nisha0604

The next part will be posted at 1 AM IST🤣

Sorry... keh doon na?😃

Nahi to tum log sochogey me and R&B-II have had a falling out😆
No such luck😉

Hey before you go, I wanted to ask, do you have a couple you imagine this thing on? Or do you just imagine the silhouette? I mean as a reader it's hard to imagine the reel Raman-Ishita because of their appearances, although reel Ishita comes pretty close but reel Raman is nowhere near R&B.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its 1 now!!!! Update.. Update!!! Update.. Update!!! Update.. Update!!! 😃
Jinvera thumbnail
1 am...waiting for new chapter..then wil go 2 sleep😉😉
Jinvera thumbnail