This is like home work...

Subah aur sham

The MOST pleasurable home work though

THANKS A LOT FOR READING
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

@bold -- it just doesn't seem like from what you have written..it is brilliant , so close to real, the issues the complaints very very typical ..kudos to your research👏

I loved it 

REALLY?😲😲😲

I don't know what to say😲

Yikes!!!

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

I was cringing thinking some IS/IT type is going to ding me for the half baked research

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOWEmbarrassed
I read a Harvard Biz Review article called "WHY IT Projects fail"

I SERIOUSLY DID😲
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Love the match😈
Can I say tht their public encounter was AS HOT AS the private one. Gosh so much passion in everything they do. II is sure some gusse wali maiden somehow reading earlier parts never made me think that she could be this aggressive and R&B well apart from his intelligent and unpredictable plans like the french note n books, who wud have thot he could be just as aggressive. This is their effect on each other, THEY BRING THIS AGGRESSIVESS OUT OF EACH OTHER. 

And since you are the mother of this story, wanna say that your baby is gettin my fav. Baby to spend time with, as i read old updates sometimes wen not doin anything else

Ps- felt bad for poor ranjan to not get a say😆
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

REALLY?😲😲😲

I don't know what to say😲

Yikes!!!

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

I was cringing thinking some IS/IT type is going to ding me for the half baked research

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW😳
I read a Harvard Biz Review article called "WHY IT Projects fail"

I SERIOUSLY DID😲

Baap re...Harvard Biz Review!

My current project goes into production in 4 weeks time...and one reason if it fails  is because i'm floating in a diff zone with  this story most of the time 😆 , I don't even frown any more when  i have to review  issue logs 😆
Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Next update ka time bata doon na?

🤣7:30 PM IST

This is like home work...

Subah aur sham

The MOST pleasurable home work though

THANKS A LOT FOR READING

your home-work most awaited 😆   and  will get read too 😆  thats like into 1 am into  the early hours for me 😆 can do that on a fri night 😆😆 ...

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dhamakedaar update nisha these guys bring out the worst in each other... totally combustible... like matchbox and box... one opens their mouth n yhe other burst... n don't worry about the ending
... dont end this... ;)
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh ho. So mad. SO mad both were. Lol
 Cant stop laughing. Tooo excited to read the next part. How will they punish each other :") i think i know :P

So much shouting. Tch tch. ;)

Cant wait for you to update next! 
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha...

Your story is going great... Amazing work till now...

Stop fishing for compliments & stop analyzing hits,views,likes & comments...U don't need that...This story is clearly above all that...

& can u plz tone down your dislike for the show in the comments... or stop discussing the show altogether since you are not following it anyways... it's disheartening for fans like me...

Thanks...

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sry not commented for many parts...
loved all the updates😳
whenever i got to comment i got over with message...u r post increased by 20 ...so today i thought first comment here properly...new member ke nuksaan😭
first loved this story..👏
me hooked told u before...
love with II and R&B😳
since in India waiting for 7:30 ...
about how can someone wear shorts in delhi yar..he is different...i got it ...and thats why we love him...
since i live in delhi...seeing him i was like abe yar its too cold here...u both should be in quilt...
even in the show they are telling too cold...wearing the dresses they wear... i would have died...
i have not think to went outside without the car...
me done with bakwas but...
story
when  will they acknowledge their attraction to love...
waiting...,,..
thank u for such a beautiful story🤗
Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha!!! I had almost named you 'Rakshasan' 😃 last evening when I did not see any update on the last thread of Software Symphony even at 8 PM IST😆. Then I saw your teeny-weeny inconspicuous note at the end of that thread giving link to the 2nd thread!
Ayyoo I felt like our II every time making a fool of herself whenever she is alone with R&B😳😳

Firstly congos 👏👏dear on this achievement! Hope aap aise hi kahaniya bunti jaaye aur hum unhe enjoy karte rahein.

#Rakshasan - I am speechless. No words for the superb update👏👏. It was HAWT w/o any explicit content. I just loved the comfort that II and R&B shared during their last encounter😉 like a married couple.They have got used to each other and their bodies😉 after so many inimate moments.The way she said 'Move' and the way the devil obliged saying 'Sure'.The way he watched her draping the sari later...while being true to the 'Rakshasan' image by not helping her in draping it- that wld hv made it so Cliched but wld hv taken the essence of R&B away... haaye.I could feel myself going crimson 😳 all through the read.

#Sisterhood - Loved the 3 sishtas. Mihir's comment was HOWLARIOUS -Saale topi pehnane aayi thi...🤣🤣🤣🤣Manny's dialogue had me splits - She came, checked on him,ate and left 🤣. So now the youngsters have a chottuuu sa inkling bout what khichdi is pakoing between them.

Earned Vs Entitled - Hey bhaggu they are passionate even when they fight! 😳When will our phattu II realize or would be made to realize that R&B is not a college dropout! That he is at par with her or even better in terms of education!

Even my day starts with SS and ends with it. Today I read the # Sisterhood update while having breakfast. My 2 year old looks at me mysteriously when he catches me laughing out loud either on II's silliness or R&B's wittiness or while reading Sam and Manny's dialogues in Sisterhood. Since the day I chanced upon SS I have not watched any TV serial and I am not sorry about it all!!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update. After literally fighting for each others blood will they get intimate now, between their professional egos will they still crave for their weekend private moments or whether v 'll have to wait for their 'First Afternoon'😉😆😳