If she can dress western why can't aastha

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
NEWS

Roma Bali to enter Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

07 Jan 2015 01:35 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Star Plus' popular show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir (Sphere Origins) will see a huge entry which will unravel the past life of Niranjan (Manish Wadhwa) in the coming days. 

Well, the news is that Niranjan's first wife will be staging an entry in the show. 

And to play the important role, the maker has brought in talented actress Roma Bali for the above-said role. Roma who is mostly popular for her negative roles, will be seen in a completely positive avatar, that of a God-fearing lady. 

A reliable source states, "Roma has signed on the dotted lines, and will start shoot in a day or two. She will be the first wife of Niranjan, whom the man had left years back. The lady would be very pious, and would have lived her life praising the Lord. She will always believe that her love for her husband has always been genuine, and there would come a day when God would re-unite her with her husband."

When contacted, Roma confirmed the news of her entry but denied getting into details. 

As we know, the conspiring Niranjan has recently had a change of heart, with him accepting his follies and turning into a positive soul. Now one needs to see how the man would react with his past life coming to the fore again. 

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Boobie this may be her personal costume na😉Chal all said and done PH will face buget problems when it comes to aastha's costumes...She will be given all the bakwass sarees ,sarees worn by other actors...sarees from her old show...bt someone will always be given new sarees in each epi.. call me jealous i don't care...sometimes i really doubt as to who is the lead lady...When PH can spend on side char sarees then y not aastha😕😕
Our ph really sucks and i mean it🤢
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
By now we should understand
Only extras get all the privilege in this show.
It's sad but true...

Can u BELEIVE it mala got one full five mins of scene...who is she ??? 

Have they ever shown aslokh going for movie
Have they shown aslokh going out for dinner
Have they shown aslokh going shopping 
Have they celebrated aslokh birthday 

Nope ...but all the above are for extras...

Koi option hai Bobbie...
Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dogan1

It's sad but true...

Koi option hai Bobbie...

Nice points Divya...now tho no chance at all of seeing the above list. No dinner, shoping, movie or even a proper HM or B'DAY...BIGGEST...LOSS...SHOWED SWATI'S B'DAY...YUCK...
crazian thumbnail

It's sad but true...

Koi option hai Bobbie...

So true divz...i really feel like banging my head somewhere...y don't cvs use aashlok properly mahn...
they can oly make us happy...
Oh divz forgot kya??aashlok did go for shopping bt along with dojal aunty...that too aastha and she under one umbrella and shlok under one🤢🤢🤢Mental cvs...
About bday's Aashlok were never born may be only god knows how they are living in this world without bday's...Even adithi had her bday..bt not aashlok😭
Divz when it comes to aashlok ph will fall short of money samazla...oly varjal will get it...if u want enjoy them😡
Thank god they did not show malkush in a theatre...i was all prepared for it too..
And on top of that Aps aunty is given all Aastha's blouse😡🤢
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U knw what...I guess shrenu is very understanding... Adjustable ...adaptable and a no nonsense gal...that's why PH always take her and her costumes 4 granted...and she is soo naturally beautiful ...that she carries even simple and cheap saares with aplomb 👏 ...she looks cute even if she is not well dressed
I know its not fair and astha should look her age and given sum really gud outfits..saares and western clothes for a change 😃
But looking at the fact that PH or costume designer have hots 4 a sidy and dumb character like sojal aunty .. 😡 ...let her wear new saares naa...she is an acting bomb ...so her only costumes and body can spare her 🤣
But CVS plz spare us ...from showing her fashion parade ... 😡 ...since v r not interested neither bothered 2 c her shopping spree ...she is better off standing in a corner with her ever monotonous dumb and lost expressions 😲
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's sad but true...

Koi option hai Bobbie...

sooo TRUE...:((
ravani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...i think...in indian series having a past of lead's parent is another trend in every show...🤣
crazian thumbnail

Originally posted by: casweetu12

U knw what...I guess shrenu is very understanding... Adjustable ...adaptable and a no nonsense gal...that's why PH always take her and her costumes 4 granted...and she is soo naturally beautiful ...that she carries even simple and cheap saares with aplomb 👏 ...she looks cute even if she is not well dressed
I know its not fair and astha should look her age and given sum really gud outfits..saares and western clothes for a change 😃
But looking at the fact that PH or costume designer have hots 4 a sidy and dumb character like sojal aunty .. 😡 ...let her wear new saares naa...she is an acting bomb ...so her only costumes and body can spare her 🤣
But CVS plz spare us ...from showing her fashion parade ... 😡 ...since v r not interested neither bothered 2 c her shopping spree ...she is better off standing in a corner with her ever monotonous dumb and lost expressions 😲

So true sweetu...i sometimes really think PH cannot afford good costume and think of forgiving them..bt the oly thing which makes me re think is that aunty's costume...when she can get good costume then y can't the lead lady????lead lady is oly meant for giving out pages of dialogue's and her beautiful expressions and does not deserve good costumes???i bet even the maid of ek shows are well dressed than aastha...i dont care about her expressions and her saree and to be frank i have never watched her one scene till date except the scene where she goes for shopping
 with aashlok...
P.S u were a senior member na??how come this depromotion😲
P.S.S I have no enemity against the actress playing sojal.😃..so i hope ppl don't take it the other way😲it is oly about the char and their costumes and not personal things😃
Edited by crazian - 9 years ago
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi dear
Sweets forgot her PW and she landed up opening fresh ac...