Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KOYELTVFAN thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh do continue. Lovely update. Wondering what's next.
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
this has to be one of the most exciting stories i read on this forum... loved it :)
RestlessWriter thumbnail
Tweety dear!

As a self-imposed rule I almost never read stories that aren't finished coz then I spend almost all my time thinking about them (and time is something I honestly don't have!) and secondly, I don't read other stories when I'm writing one of my own coz then I get distracted and carried away. So when I decided to break my rules today during an extremely trying day at work when I desperately needed some distraction and read your story (coz just the title got me hooked), I really got hooked - hook, line and sinker!

This is such an awesome piece of writing! I love how RKB is so brazenly open about what he wants to do to Ishita (in real life that would be super creepy and inappropriate but hey! That's why we have the wondrous world of fiction!). No frills, nothing fancy, he is just getting straight to business! Who doesn't love an absolutely gutsy, confident guy? And I'm also glad that Ishita isn't the overly naive, innocent, timid damsel. Characters after my own heart! I simply love the excitement of the story. Now, I'm going to go down on my knees and beg you, to please update soon and please update regularly or I will die of curiosity!

Cheers,

Neet
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is exquisitely AWESOME
N has the actual touch of 'Maturity' to it...
u make want to swing my hand as well yaar!

damn... I typed out loads in hastiness , only to realise this is bit public as well! 
So do check ur pm ina while! 
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...curious to know what follows next...update soon
Richajin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update update update... That's all I wanna say...
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raman Bhalla...a log of wood...I laughed reading it. Nice update ...Anonymous Amour...
143rhb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story.
Please please continue. 

Humble request.