Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Index

Part-1 (Scroll Below)
Part-2
Part-3

Disclaimer for my Brainy and Analytical  readers😎-

This one is totally random 
, better you leave your brains on a waiting stand before scrolling below😆. I don't encourage stalking and pervert-ism. This just happens with people, don't get ideas😆. Though it has no as such emotional depth but have used a thing called logic to craft little mysteries😳

I have done minimal research to write this one, the technical information mentioned is not at all true to my knowledge😆, though some facts are true.

Just sit back and enjoy👍🏼

PS- And once you grab your brain from the waiting stand, don't forget to throw tomatoes/flowers at me-feeling like a YHM CV today😆but i will love you if you like this😳

PPS- As much as My name sounds masoom, the language in this one is as raw and mature, like always😛

BUDDY ME FOR PM UPDATES
SCROLL BELOW TO READ

Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
 Her AnonymouAmour

Part-1

An adrenaline rush engulfed her as she stepped into what was her second home, The Anna Centenary Library. A firangi guy was watching her curiously, she looked down his line of vision and hastily adjusted her top. When you spend 4 years in a girl's college then the habit of not caring of your appearance sort of rubs on you. Girls walk with their breasts out, no one cares but she reminded her to care as she was not in the safety of her college but in one of the biggest libraries in Asia, which by the way, held no gender bias.

She drifted to where she always drifted- the Biology section and picked her new obsession, NBDE Part-I Secrets Study Guide. National Board Dental Examination was on way and one of the pre requisites for her licence; her dream was just few steps away.

Picking up her bible, she sat at her favorite place and proceeded to her bookmarked page when a white envelope fell on her lap. 

Curious, she looked at it. The words For You were written in a printed cursive without any name. As much as she could arouse her memory, this book was almost hers, she came everyday to read it and the book spent good 4-5 hours with her. It might be possible that someone else referred to it but the possibility was NIL as the same book has total 5 copies and she keeps her well hidden in the mass of books; moreover a day before there was no envelope but today there is. 

Timidly she tore open the top seal, promising herself to seal it back if it did not belong to her. Out of the opening popped a beautiful blue parchment like hand-made paper with something written on it with white ink. Hell its not for me she predicted before reading. 

Miss Atihsi Reyi,

Is that you in white long skirt and pink camisole-like top with a black bindi dot between your brows and a blue handbag with white polka dots, sitting on the corner most seat near the window overlooking the ocean?

I dont want to distract you as I can see your NBDE is soon approaching but it is you and solely you because of whom I am treading on sleepless nights. 

I saw you for the first time in this same attire and dismissed you as another nerdy freak like me but as days passed I noticed you more and you started creeping up into my nerves.

You are a weird kind of a nerd, the one that dresses explicitly and doesn't mind scratching her breasts in public. The one that has pure orgasmic bliss on her face as she solves a tough question. The one that finds herself fat as she grabs the extra skin on her tummy and looks at it as if it is some kind of a curse.

You have me hooked to you like a hawk. What I didn't do to get away from your pulling charms? I changed my seating area, but then I saw you walking in the garden biting your lips in such a fashion that made me feel like doing it myself.

Eventually I changed my library but it seems your Appa owns all of them, isn't it? as I saw you the other day in Connemara Public Library sucking on your pencil tip as if its...

Never mind my meandering mind. 

Stalker, creep, psycho? No I wasn't any of it until I saw you or rather say until you stumbled in my vision every time I was avoiding you. 

Don't worry, I am not any sex-crazed freak who has the potential to kidnap you and have my way with you. Nopes. I am not brave enough and actually a man like me doesn't fancy such notions so stay relieved and don't fret. 

And I might go ahead to say that ignore this letter if it bothers you in any way.

When I said I am not a sex-crazed freak, thats true but I am a hot-blooded male with testosterone pumping inside me, thats also true. And being a biology student, I am sure you know more about how testosterone affects male species than me. So I saw you picking up a book behind my chair and had this urge to grab your waist and take you behind those restricted sections and do unspeakable and unimaginable things to you. Just being frank.

I dont know what I will achieve by writing this letter, I am a very busy person so writing this just wastes my time but I guess once I voice my thoughts, I wont be as desperate as I always am.

I am not telling you my name as you haven't asked me yet. If you ever feel like contacting me, address your letter to the name underneath and keep it in page 100 of this book and hide it where you always hide it, near the plethora of reproduction basics. 

Our communication can only be written, nothing else, as I already said that I am a busy man. And dont fret, I dont watch you 24X7 when you are here. An occasional glimpse here and there is enough to acquaint me with what you are doing. So be free. And ignore this letter if you find it a piece of shit.

I am not using your name in case this letter falls into wrong hands, moreover sometimes you visit with your friends so I don't  want to be an embarrassment for you.

Amour

She wiped the sweat forming on her brows and started reading it again. The letter was surely for her, there were enough instances to prove that. What was Atihsi Reyi she wondered. She googled it instantly on her Xiaomi MI-3 but saw no plausible explanation. 

Maybe a prank from a friend, she wondered. Her Sherlock experience told her to examine the clue thoroughly, to read in between the lines. In four years of her all girls college life she had endured many pranks and a thorough inspection always revealed the culprit.

She took her Navneet register and flipped to its back page, various doodles of her name jumped out at her. She flipped that page to work on the second last page when her eyes almost popped out.

I S H I T A - writing it backwards she got A T I H S I
I Y E R- R E Y I

Atihsi Reyi?

Genius. None of her friends would go to that extent of brain storming she thought. What a way to address the letter to her! 

He knew her name, her favorite sitting area, had noticed her enough to point out small things about her and had forthrightly stated that he wanted to do unspeakable things with her or to her. A fresh course of adrenaline surged inside. This was the first time in her 22 years on this planet, that she had received a love letter or any kind of letter for that matter.

People think that an all girls environment makes you weak and timid but the fact is that it makes you head strong and well...shameless. She distinctly remembers all those crazy sex talks with friends when they ogled naked men on various websites and fantasied having it with them. Male attention makes an all girls lady go bam,boom and boosh. Little flutters did happen in her stomach but she chose to regard this busy man as a pervert.

"Chee" would be what she would say if any other friend of hers showed her this letter.

Amour? She again fired up her Google and the definition a love affair or lover, especially one that is secretsnapped out at her.

Hastily she shoved the letter inside her bag as suddenly she felt conscious, self-conscious. Looking around she tried to gauge various people sitting in her scrutiny. 5 males she could point out but none was looking at her. Infact she never considered herself that alluring that she could have a pulling charmWhat rubbish!

She was getting overboard with thoughts. Not knowing what to react or expect, she got up and dashed for the main door and this time people did notice her retreating form as she almost ran out into the open air.

oOo

Now that you have read it, do tell me if the concept appealed to you. Trying new experimental things, thats the only explanation for this one😆

BUDDY ME FOR PM UPDATES
Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start!
I wonder who is Ishita's Amour? Hopefully Raman.
Please PM me when you continue!
Indie2121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting! Actually, nothing "brainless" about it...could be the beginning of a secret love affair with multiple dimensions to it!!! Love ur style of writing! 
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual 👏👏👏
Bang on start. The letter was 😳

Specially the way u thought of writing ishita's name, 😉

Waiting fr ur next update
Thanks fr the PM
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Divancraze

Awesome start!

I wonder who is Ishita's Amour? Hopefully Raman.
Please PM me when you continue!

Its an IshRa story so yes hopefully Raman😆Thanks dear🤗
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indie2121

Interesting! Actually, nothing "brainless" about it...could be the beginning of a secret love affair with multiple dimensions to it!!! Love ur style of writing! 

Actually such concepts sometimes invoke bashing, so made it very clear in the disclaimer. Feels good to know that it sounded appealing. Thanks🤗
Amaranthus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love the mystery here ...cont soon ... thanks for pm
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palakmangla21

As usual 👏👏👏

Bang on start. The letter was 😳

Specially the way u thought of writing ishita's name, 😉

Waiting fr ur next update
Thanks fr the PM

Thanks dear🤗 Atihsi Reyi sounds like a weird alien 😆 getting a love letter out of a thick biology book, only kismat waale get that😎
hasiniangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha
very funny letter u see!!!
awesome
continue soon