Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks sooo much!! Waiting for the upcoming track.. 
Phew... I'm relieved now.. 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whatever they show they think it is liked by audience but not necessarily everytime the audience likes it 
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can DD undo the fact that RD kissed this random gal and openly says he will flirt with this gal for revenge...umm...if not then i cant see how they hell we will get nice epis...even if we get...i would rather not see Sanyu going all soft and forgiving RD easily ...and pls also tell us how may we again like RD after his character assassination? 
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this though amby :)
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Thanks for sharing this though amby :)

i know ur angry wiv the CVs. i know this is not the whole story its only hlf n rd was forced to do all this n i dont think he kissed her
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: a2zahid

i know ur angry wiv the CVs. i know this is not the whole story its only hlf n rd was forced to do all this n i dont think he kissed her

Why will RD be forced to kiss that Ishika.?...and i do think he kissed her...he was definitely not staring at her...and lol Ishika is not that type of gal who will allow RD to fake a kiss...i am not finding any logic...may be RD will repent his gross mistake..but is that enough?