Who who wants a new make-over for Faisal!Suresh

MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HELLO KKBians...MKyara here πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, I'll just give a li'l rant out...please bear with me for a while...I need to get it out...😳

SOoo...today's episode πŸ˜• ...I felt like the CVs had no better plan than to have an Aliya-dialogue-a-like-Suresh today  ...I mean...C'mon!!! All those dialogues of Suresh's were literally what Aliya's dialogue was when she was desperately obsessed with Purab 🀒...repeatedly saying he loves her...and the fact that Bulbul SHOULD leave purab and come with him...that she WILL come with him if Purab leaves her...and well...I just got more and more irritated with him 😑 ...
but then kinda liking it that for the first time we are seeing the masterji-ness in him for real  ...I have to agree with quite with a lot of you that Yes, he pulled it off better...he hit it off right from the start mark...especially, the whole "BAKWAS!" part ...

The most base-less part was him asking for 'juice' repeatedly πŸ˜³ (no one drinks three glasses of juice just 'cuz they're getting pissed in a bar πŸ˜• [No pun intended] {kidding-full on pun intended}πŸ˜›) and that Billi-Tannu was being a bit over the board stupid too...no wait...pig-headed sounds better πŸ· πŸ˜†

Yes...so I'm pretty much confused about what I feel about today's episode due to such frequent fluctuations in my mood from πŸ˜³ - πŸ˜• -  - πŸ€’ - πŸ˜‘ -  -  - πŸ˜³ - πŸ˜•...though that might also be due to the horrid cold I caught...🀒

NOW that my rant is over I'll proceed to my concern...as the title suggests...Faisal Rashid's make-over!!! Who who thinks he needs one!!!

I donno why but when everyone is thinking of what might happen and what may not...I really am just stuck with "Marwan"'s look in Baghdad Wedding...

I was just browsing through Faisal's works few days back and I realized that he really needs a good new make-over for this Suresh character...I mean...I get it that he is a masterji and all, but why not make him more apealable...πŸ€” as in, as mentioned in today's episode of him not having the "good-looks" for Bulbul to like him enough, irrespective of his other qualities...I think it would only be right to give him a new make-over...

This is a pic I saw online and I think he deserves a bit of change too (like Marwan)...if there is any element of truth on the fact of Suresh getting together with anyone *cough* Aliya *cough* at all...it would be perfect for him to go from humare-master-ji-look πŸ€“ to a more our-smart-professor-look 😎...thoda sa suit-voot pehnke...thoda sa muchwa kaatke...ya fir thoda sa stubble ke saath (though I think he'd look better with no stubble and I kinda prefer him clean shaven)

It was just a thought I had and I just thought I just had to share it...yeah πŸ˜‰

So...What do you guys think about it?

Agree with it?  

OR

Do lemme know πŸ˜Š
Edited by MKyara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
found this pic on another forum - and i'd vote YES PLEASE

πŸ˜†
MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah the pics weren't posting i realized later...

eehee

http://www.filmimpressions.com/.a/6a01287727d5cf970c0162fcb5293b970d-800wi

http://www.filmimpressions.com/.a/6a01287727d5cf970c015437335ef8970c

http://www.filmimpressions.com/.a/6a01287727d5cf970c01539363d7de970b

http://www.filmimpressions.com/.a/6a01287727d5cf970c0162fcb5293b970d-popup

Edited by MKyara - 9 years ago
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He is fine just the way he is. What's so wrong in looking unapproachable? If Bulbul and the Arora's or anyone in that show as matter of a fact has problem with his looks, it's their problem not his. He may not dress well like the rest of the men, but he's definitely better than most of the characters there. In the end, that's all that matters. So, I vote No. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› And if he has to change the way he looks for Bulbul to fall for him, no thanks.  Edited by renukha871 - 9 years ago
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesss please!! I mean the only thing that I really want him to is to shave that mustache off.

But not to impress BB or anything. But because he feels he would look better without itEdited by -Trishh- - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Trishh-

Yesss please!! I mean the only thing that I really want him to is to shave that mustache off.

But not to impress BB or anything. But because he feels he would look better without it

and so he can become a bigger star and babe magnet than that infuriating abhi πŸ˜‰
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My vote yes a make over is needed not to impress Bulbul but for himself, he can get a girl if that moustache is shaved off, what wrong in wearing lens and new fitted pants, new hair style, he is a nice guy.
starsanjana thumbnail
omg yeasss plzzz!!!!!!totally agreed!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please...totally agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kay08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
his makeover is surely happening! all depends on ekta and her timing choice!! perhaps after few monthssπŸ˜†
hes actually good lucking!! πŸ‘πŸΌ