Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks Susan. Now with Ruks back she may team with salim and some NR may happen and Jalal will end up marrying Anar. Who knows what CVS are up to. Its comedy now...

At least we will get to see a marriage of Jalal...How did Ruks reach Amer now...

No Sindhu, they can't show Akbar marrying Anar. There was no historical proof of it & they wouldn't like to raise a controversy by showing this. They are copying MEA. So I m sure here also Akbar will release Anar & send her away whereas everyone thinks that she's dead. And don't worry Salim won't let his father marry Bela. He'll stop the marriage.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

No Sindhu, they can't show Akbar marrying Anar. There was no historical proof of it & they wouldn't like to raise a controversy by showing this. They are copying MEA. So I m sure here also Akbar will release Anar & send her away whereas everyone thinks that she's dead. And don't worry Salim won't let his father marry Bela. He'll stop the marriage.

ah okay..but do u think Anar track will end now. Nahi nah. How will Anar come to Agra..

Will Ruks know about SA, but she will instigate JJ to get Salim Man married and she will encourage Salim to continue his affair with Anar. What do u think neha. In any ways JJ will be fooled by RUks and salim will hate them and love Ruks
_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: morsal_cute

after the death of twins jalal does not take ruka decision at all i noties this.
i have very strong feeling that anrkail will replace her friend on wedding day
she will end up marrying akbar .i wish i be wrong but its my thoughts as
zee tv can do anything .

if that happens...then I have no hopes left for this show...
Please cvs dont do that..
SsnehHa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ruku is far bettet den salim anarkali..
atlst kuch din k lia salim r anar ko na dikhaye cv
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

ah okay..but do u think Anar track will end now. Nahi nah. How will Anar come to Agra..

Will Ruks know about SA, but she will instigate JJ to get Salim Man married and she will encourage Salim to continue his affair with Anar. What do u think neha. In any ways JJ will be fooled by RUks and salim will hate them and love Ruks

Anar track will last long. I was saying Akbar-Bela marriage track will be short. As far as SA track is concerned, the way CVs have portrayed JoJa characters I think they(AkDha) won't have any problem with Salim marrying Anar. Jalal has already told Salim that he can marry any girl of his choice. Something will happen which will force AkDha to protest SA marriage or may be on the day of Salim-Maan marriage Jalal will come to know it's Anar whom Salim loves not Maan bai but to save Maan bai's honour & his relation with Bhagwandas he will force Salim to marry Maan. Ruq may also play her part in all this.
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved jodha n aaram scene  it was quite funny 😆i enjoyed...
no satakali today wow m happy
but 😳 sad as ruk is back😡 with bad news for jodha😭
how happy jodha was but this evil ruks😡😡
ruku is happy coz jalal is going to marry again n it will hurt jodha she knows
ruk ko bas ek chance chahye jodha ko hurt karne k liye...
i feel sad for jodha kitni happy thi woh apni love story bta rahi thi maan bai ko but alas😭
m scared agr jalal ki marriage   bela se ho gayi...then 1 more couple jalbela🤢
ruku is biggest day dreamer she is thinking now bela will replace jodha
jodha kaafi khoobsurat lag rahi thi😛

Edited by hely - 9 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Anar track will last long. I was saying Akbar-Bela marriage track will be short. As far as SA track is concerned, the way CVs have portrayed JoJa characters I think they(AkDha) won't have any problem with Salim marrying Anar. Jalal has already told Salim that he can marry any girl of his choice. Something will happen which will force AkDha to protest SA marriage or may be on the day of Salim-Maan marriage Jalal will come to know it's Anar whom Salim loves not Maan bai but to save Maan bai's honour & his relation with Bhagwandas he will force Salim to marry Maan. Ruq may also play her part in all this.

well said Neha. all drama awaiting...
._.Bubbles._. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUQ is BACK ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Tarunika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode was tolerable because no SA. I too feel that Ruks is bearable compared to SA.
Hope Birbal comes up with a plan to prevent this Nikaah, else maybe Tedha Jalal has something up his sleeve. i know from precap it was not evident, however, you never know.

As always Rajat and Paridhi, both were looking awesome!!😳
Edited by Tarunika13 - 9 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _akdha.forever_

I hated ruku the most!!!

But in kuch dino me bahut kch badal gaya and bingo I realised I only hated ruku cause her acting was so powerful that her character got all the hatred not she. 

And this salikali..ek toh occupying akdha's screen space and inki acting to mashaallah...jitna bolun kam h 

So m looking forward fr tomorrow's epi 
Tfs sujii... 

welcome even im excited to see how jalal going to convince Jo