Suhani Si Ek Ladki

How to Increase SSEL Forum Rank? Click Here!

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Guys,

Here you have got some tasks to do for this forum so that we can make it reach at least top 10!

1. Vote on the Chaska Meter as many times as possible (try to do so ten times a day).

CM Total Points are updated every Monday. They are not updated every time someone votes. To make your vote count you have to LOG IN then VOTE then LOG OUT again. Only one vote per log in counts.

2. Post any new thread that you think are relevant however in doing so try not to post double topics! It doesn't help increase our rank if the Mods have to close bashing threads etc. so try follow IF rules at all times.

Also, try to make sure that you make as many topics as you can "Hot Topics!" The ones with the red envelopes! Blue envelopes help decrease the rank whereas red ones help increase!

IF THERE IS A RED ENVELOPE TO THE LEFT OF A TOPIC'S NAME ON THE MAIN FORUM THEN IT IS A HOT TOPIC - 

Red topics (with the red envelope are the topics which help increase the rank). Topics turn 'hot' or 'red' when they get 250+ views or have a minimum of 25 comments.

IF THERE IS A BLUE ENVELOPE TO THE LEFT OF A TOPIC'S NAME ON THE MAIN FORUM THEN IT IS A NORMAL TOPIC - 

Blue topics do not contribute much to increasing the forum's rank so let's try to get as many hot topics as possible going on the forum.

3. Comment-share your views and opinions.Open up your self & discus about anything you want but in a mannered way. 

4. Like any posts that you think make a difference.

5. Comment on any articles/videos that has any actors of the show or the show itself tagged in it! I think you can comment twice or thrice on each article so please do so! Commenting on such articles/videos is what helps increase buzz points the shows receives. You can only post one comment per hour and 3 is the maximum.

Please don't miss out the videos on IF too.they also help to increase the buzz point/rank i guess.

6. Make sure that you have added Suhani Si Ek Ladki on your forum list. You can do this by:

1) Go on to Suhani Si Ek Ladki Forum

2) Click on the unfilled Gold Star next to the Drop Box

3) Your page should refresh and the Gold Star should then fill in

4) If you click on the drop down arrow,Suhani Si Ek Ladki should now come on your forum list.

7. Comment on the profiles of our celebrities also,at least 2-3 times a day.This will help to improve their rank as well as forum rank.

Rajshri Rani Pandey

And if possible comment on other actor's profiles too.

8. You can go to picture Gallery and comment on pictures related to this show and the celebs.

9. I know weekends are a time to relax but isn't this forum a way of relaxing? Make sure we are active during the weekends as well... because that's when most other forums are inactive so we should take advantage of this. πŸ˜‰

Write up Credit: .Kriti. & ...Jes...
Please do not copy the content without permission.

Edited by Bobbi. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks jes for this post- I think for red topic we dnt have to worry much coz we always go red for 99% of our posts I just think we need to do more posts bt even though we went down last week we where really active plus our chakrameter doubled I think it was 57 and it over over 100 this week bt out overall points didn't go up. Also this is probably the hardest bt like every1 posts and comments in a post is also important. and a question do u always have to log out and than log back in to hit the chakrameter and for it to count? Coz what I normally do(if I am on my laptop on uc brower-bt that doesn't work most times) is I always hit the meter go and read a post and than come back to the page and I hit the meter again. So if I am doing that is it wrong? Also could u make this a sticky post I think u can ask Reshmi to help u do it. It would be great if it was always on the 1st page and than new members could see it and also know what to do
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Thanks jes for this post- I think for red topic we dnt have to worry much coz we always go red for 99% of our posts I just think we need to do more posts bt even though we went down last week we where really active plus our chakrameter doubled I think it was 57 and it over over 100 this week bt out overall points didn't go up. Also this is probably the hardest bt like every1 posts and comments in a post is also important. and a question do u always have to log out and than log back in to hit the chakrameter and for it to count? Coz what I normally do(if I am on my laptop on uc brower-bt that doesn't work most times) is I always hit the meter go and read a post and than come back to the page and I hit the meter again. So if I am doing that is it wrong? Also could u make this a sticky post I think u can ask Reshmi to help u do it. It would be great if it was always on the 1st page and than new members could see it and also know what to do

Welcome Sandia.πŸ˜ƒ
Yes u r right..but i saw many blue posts too last week,so mentioning it in detail for every member.😳

and yas u r doing wrong there.. for every vote u need to log in n log out.. once u have logged in,u can only vote once,i mean hit CM once.. and for second hit/vote,u have to log out..refreshing the page won't do any help.. u have to completely log out n again log in n then vote..only then ur second vote wil get counted.

oh yah,I've PMed her..hope she does it soon.😊
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post Jes!   I was actually thinking of doing thng the same seeing our rank go down this week!😭

Thanks πŸ€—
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parm.

Great post Jes!   I was actually thinking of doing thng the same seeing our rank go down this week!😭

Thanks πŸ€—

yah me too noticed it..maybe coz of more blue topics and less activity.

aww u r welcome..πŸ€—
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thank you Jes for making this postπŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this post Jes πŸ€— We'll try to make this forum come to top 10 then top 5 :D
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the info Jes!
Will try to do so...😳
black suhani      ha ha   boring show 
dunceHat thumbnail
I seem to have done enough good deeds at this rate..not sure how long I'll keep up.
But while I'm here, I'll do my best 😊