Will this be Shloks wajood track ?

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just a thought will this be shloks waajood  track?him finding himself without any ones help 
Will this be that Shlok who put the Agni empire where it is now all by himself 
Or that Shlok is gone for ever 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Hmm looks like this is not going to be shloks wajood track 
I thought that too 
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U are right Mona Shlok get a wajood track?
Don't think so 
I was thinking that too that this will be shloks wajood track  next will be shloks wajood track maybe this one  every time the story changes ever since they left the Agni house ---has it happened ? Nope 

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let's see what happened.. But I'm happy that story mainly revole around Shlok Edited by k.taddy1234 - 9 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Hope cv doesn't forget that track but lets see Ho shlok handels varad
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My 2cs don't think the story revolves around Shlok at all 
After swati passed away the story has never revolved around just Shlok 
When they left the Agni house that's what every one thought ok now the story will revolve around Shlok meaning him finding his wajood but that did not happen 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Mona darling,are you serious? Shlok's wajood track and the story revolving around Shlok? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.Unless and until CVs get over Astha this is not possible. If Shlok does get the Agni empire he'll be not alone.Astha will be butting in giving him her pearls of wisdom every now then. Since,post Swati he has lost his brains.Shlok cannot do anything on his own.It has to be Shlok and Astha,and not just Shlok. Sorry if I've offended Astha fans,but this is the truth.And,as they say sach hamesha karwa lagta hai.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Mona darling,are you serious? Shlok's wajood track and the story revolving around Shlok? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.Unless and until CVs get over Astha this is not possible. If Shlok does get the Agni empire he'll be not alone.Astha will be butting in giving him her pearls of wisdom every now then. Since,post Swati he has lost his brains.Shlok cannot do anything on his own.It has to be Shlok and Astha,and not just Shlok. Sorry if I've offended Astha fans,but this is the truth.And,as they say sach hamesha karwa lagta hai.

exactly, post-swati cvs had a brain transplant where they lost their memory completely, be that shlok wajood, shlok building A empire all by himself or any accomplishments that were only shlok doing.

Sometimes in fact lot of times I don't even recognize shlok of last 10-11 months except mid to end-oct
Mona55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev24

exactly, post-swati cvs had a brain transplant where they lost their memory completely, be that shlok wajood, shlok building A empire all by himself or any accomplishments that were only shlok doing.

Sometimes in fact lot of times I don't even recognize shlok of last 10-11 months except mid to end-oct

True guys because as the article says it will be Ashlok who will get back Agni empire from IS not just Shlok 

See the thing is Astha can do many things by herself 
As for Shlok nope he has to have Asthas help 
This not  the Shlok who was first introduced in this show 
This  Shlok cannot or should I say the cvs have made this Shlok very diff after the first six months 
Very strange how a person can change so much 

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont worry shlok is nothing in the show