Rise of Rehan Imran Qureshi & Shehzad Shaikh :) - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by chicksoup

Indeed, Shehzad has come a long way..👏...so nice to witness an actor growing...I love his BTS scenes too...
The best thing about him.those curly eyelashes...girly...boyish..manly..matters not...can't help noticing how beautiful his lashes are...perfectly cast to play Rehaan!👏
 u hv noticed his eye lashes too 😛 yaar hes got a perfect pair of lashes , no doubt
Lovely post! I agree with every point mentioned. I just love Rehan as a character and Shehzad even more for portraying him in such a good way! Im so happy I used to love him since the beginning... Guess it paid off well. I feel like he's the only mature and the most understanding character of Qubool Hai, even though the CV's have underrated him so much and haven't given him the screen space he deserves!

Love Shehzad and yes, you can clearly see the massive change in his acting, in a good way of course! He's the kind of person who adapts to his character very quickly and also understands it fully otherwise if that wasn't the case, I'm sure he couldn't have portrayed the role of Rehan like he is doing roght now!

I wish him all the best for the future, and Gul has done a fantastic job by picking Shehzad for such a vital role like Rehaan, which Shehzad has and is, by the way, presenting awesomely!Edited by SprinklesOfLove - 9 years ago
Thank yaari...awesome post dear...
SS improve...very much...love him...
Why DT edited my PS.. it was not directed towards anyone lol... anyway will comment tomorrow... thanks all 🤗
I like Rehan a lot! But not because he is cute but because of his character traits. Now I like Shehzad cuz he is really cute n funny. I love how he talks n his jokes r so funny! His interviews are by far the most funny n cool! I hope they interview him more! I personally really wish to see him play a more light hearted character because he can certainly pull it off! Same way I like Aahil because of what is shown as his character, his flaws, his emotions, etc.. I love KV because of how he brings Aahil alive through his expressions, voice n charm. His unique style n aura! The hot body is like the icing on the cake. As Pragya and Mandy said, we don't fall just cuz of those abs. I see so many men with abs daily, even most of my friends n classmates are built n honestly it doesn't attract me if their personality doesn't, infact some repel me big time lol I might say a guy is hot but I wont like him unless his personality makes me go wow lol Like they said its the charm! Aahil's vulnerabilities, insecurities n flaws drew me to him. It made me want to understand why he is the way he is. Beneath the edgy rich brat was a boy craving love. I initially disliked KV so much and was so upset about him joining the show. I was going to quit after season 1 but decided to watch for the heck of it lol But you know what he won me over! Just like Shehzad is these days. But def this show has made me a fan of its leading men, both seasons. For KV, its through his acting, not his looks since I had seen him before the show lol I have to agree with Mandy, its true love ;) he has lived Aahil and made me love him! 

For me both character and actor are important! Rehan's last scene came out so well because Shehzad has improved so much! Actually I had read this post in the morning n it was longer lol So my comment doesn't entirely go with whats there now lol Anyway since this is a Rehan/Shehzad appreciation post I will just say that yes Sehzad has improved so much! This is just the beginning for him! As for Rehan I am really excited to see what he brings to the game of revenge! I loved the anger in his eyes and I hope the results are in favor of the two couples! Anyway Shehzad is so cute and funny! Humor is def a plus point in a man! So I really like that about him! My like for him doesn't have anything to do with anyone else nor does it stem from any dislike lol its just about him n him only lol 

Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
Okayyy so. I'm into abs.

Whoops.

Hahaha. 

Alright now that we've got that covered...

REHAN! 

Sunshine! And everything beautiful and happy. The purest of hearts! Kind, caring and sweet and thoughtful! Not a single thing bad. Or evil. Such humility. So very humble. And respectful. Respected too. Romantic! Loving! 

How he craves for his mother's love and attention. Now that he knows the whole truth...He's standing up for truth! Standing  up for love! Standing up against evil! 

The more that is said the more can be said! He's just hayyyeee...

Now.

From a fellow Shehzadi...

Shehzad you're such an amazing performer! You emote so very well and Rehan is made real thanks to you! Such great talent you have, only wish to see you prosper and win more hearts, you charmer you! But all you other people. Shehzad mineee! 

Loveee youuu loads!