Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

The Rathi' family is currently undergoing the mixed feelings' phase. On the one side lies the happiness of a new member and on the other lies the ongoing brunts between Suraj And Sandhya.  But you never know, maybe this new baby might be the angel to re-unite the two.Meenakshi in Diya Aur Baati Hum is expecting her little one soon.  A new blessing bestowed on the family, it just couldn't get better than this.  Meenakshi's Goad-Bharai ceremony has been a fun-filled and happy occasion in the family. Sandhya and Suraj's problems are coming to ease, bit by bit.  After a long time, there's some stability.

The cherry on the cake: Kanika Maheshwari, who plays Meenakshi In Diya Aur Baati Hum, is pregnant in real. The shoots are all the more realistic'. We are extremely happy for Kanika!  And of course, Meenakshi too.

Stay tuned for exciting updates

COUTERSY: SSP FB PAGE😕

its a baby girl for meena

and omg meena will deliever the child and its going to unite surya 

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wat ?? ðŸ˜•

Is it Meena's baby tat s gonna unite or surYa's baby ?, ðŸ˜•

Oh ho... so many confusion 
thala thumbnail

does that mean surya RU will happen after 3 months ( kanika delivery)
and meanwhile leap and sandy will lreturn from scotland 
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FRIDAY'S SPOILER telly reviews
Diya Aur Baati Hum:

While Sooraj has parted ways from Sandhya, on Ankur's statements to live his life and let Sandhya live her life. Sandhya apologizes to Bhabho for not fulfilling her dream and leaves Rathi home. She tells Ankur that she will move on in life and is ready to go Scotland for esteemed police training. Ankur is glad with Sandhya's decision. Sandhya signs on the offer letter and packs her bags to leave. Bhabho meets her with a heavy heart and is unable to stop her, knowing Sooraj is at fault. Sooraj recalls Sandhya's words that she is going away forever and feels restless, and decides to meet her for the final time. Sooraj rushes to stop Sandhya from going Scotland. Will he succeed to start life fresh with Sandhya?
zona. thumbnail
It will b suraj behind d bushes scene
thala thumbnail
tfs zona
she has just now signed papers and already packing bags
what about legal formalities
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs thala and zona ..
i think it's surya baby unite them ..Cvs will show us what we don't want to see 🤢
zona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

tfs zona

she has just now signed papers and already packing bags
what about legal formalities

Don't worry dear...its drama...though she has signed papers she can refuse to go at Last time... 🤢
They can show us anything 😆
Nooo...dont want surya baby before RU 😲
thala thumbnail
Deepika Singh, the dutiful daughter-in-law of Diya Aur Baati Hum is all excited to play the bubbly Tanu in the play Goodman Di Laalten

Manpriya Singh

It's only as much as any Indian television's prime time soap opera will allow. An occasional stint with theatre. Deepika Singh from Diya Aur Baati Hum grabbed the opportunity for some time out and a chance for a play here and there. Chandigarh it is to begin with. "Yes, I love Chandigarh people in fact," she remarks on her visit to the city in less than a month, followed by apologies for being an hour late. "Sorry we got delayed by a radio interview."

So, the play, Goodman Di Laalten, is a comedy revolving around the relationship between a husband and wife. Directed by Rohit Raj Goyal, it's actually been about the relationship between a couple both on and off screen. "She wants to play a don onscreen. That would be her dream role," he jokes.

The script was initially conceived keeping a feature film in mind. "We finally decided to base a stage play on the script, partly because I love theatre. In fact, before I got selected for Diya Aur Baati Hum, I was already doing one play. Now once again, as soon as I got the opportunity, I jumped at it."

Sandhya to Tanu

Switching over from years-old-character of Sandhya, etched firmly in the minds of the viewers, must be a task. The ideal daughter-in-law of the television industry gets to romance Alan Kapoor on stage. "I haven't played anything else in a long time. It was a completely different character from Sandhya and that is what was difficult. I play Tanu, who is a very bubbly girl and full of life and spirit." She adds, "What else I really like about this play is the fact that it has a social message. It talks of relationship between a husband and wife and why and when they go wrong."

The one-and-half-hour Hindi stage drama is likely to travel to Ahmedabad next, followed by Pune and even Dubai if things go as per the plan.

Adds Deepika, "Also if the audiences' reaction is encouraging. One of the things I love about theatre the most. You can feel the response live. Whatever acting I know is all due to my background in theatre."

Chips in Rohit, "Musicians and singers get to do riyaaz, all creative people have some form of practice to hone their talent but for actors and directors, this is the platform to do riyaaz. Theatre is like the classical background."

Route to stardom

Meanwhile, Diya Aur Baati Hum it is, the soap opera she credits her journey to stardom with. "It is doing really well, so that is it for now. My first priority will always be the serial I am so grateful to." So much so that the character even finds a mention among her dream roles if any. "In television, with a daily soap in hand, there is not much you can do alongside." There is theatre she could dabble with and here it is.

[email protected]

To be staged on January 18 at 3pm at Indradhanush Auditorium"5, Panchkula.
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry If this posted before