Diya Aur Baati Hum

~~SPOILERS/ARTICLES ONLY~UPCOMING EPISODES SPOILER - Page 93

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear  young DABHILY on the forum   why don't u try ðŸ˜‰

If you have the talent, we have the platform. Looking for a male actor (Age: 20-23 years) with good looks and extra-ordinary acting skills. Looking for 2 female actresses (Age: 19-21 years), one a little tomboyish but cute and the other extremely beautiful and attractive. If you think you deserve it, mail us in the id's mentioned. Here's your golden chance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahah...tfs rosy whose going 😛
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs Jo and sonaly and Rosy.😃
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rosy.L

Dear  young DABHILY on the forum   why don't u try ðŸ˜‰

If you have the talent, we have the platform. Looking for a male actor (Age: 20-23 years) with good looks and extra-ordinary acting skills. Looking for 2 female actresses (Age: 19-21 years), one a little tomboyish but cute and the other extremely beautiful and attractive. If you think you deserve it, mail us in the id's mentioned. Here's your golden chance!

tfs rosy ..
i might try my luck 😉😉
Rosy.L thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nep3

tfs rosy ..
i might try my luck 😉😉

wow SG ! r u going as tomboy or as a beautiful attractive lady ??😳😉
Rosy.L thumbnail

Actor Anas Rashid, best known for his role as Sooraj Rathi in popular soap opera "Diya Aur Baati Hum", will be seen showing off his kabaddi skills in the upcoming sequence of the show. The 34-year-old says he has "fond memories" of the indigenous sport.

Anas has hired a personal trainer and is giving extra hours in gym to look his part in the Kabaddi sequence.

"I have fond memories of playing Kabaddi with my friends. My love for the sport made me follow the Kabaddi tournament last year and I'm glad that I can show off my skills on TV now," Anas said in a statement.

"My trainer overlooks my workout and has designed this nutritious diet for me which I have to follow to build up my stamina," he added.

Also, Anas has cut down on his night outs to get his eight hours of sleep.

He said: "My friends have been calling me up every night, badgering me to go out with them but I really can't. This Kabaddi match is one of the biggest tracks on the show and I want it to turn out right."

"Diya Aur Baati Hum" is aired on Star Plus.

(Source: IANS)