Friday - No precap grrr and today why precap grrr

Posted: 9 years ago
😆😆😆morning i get up now new problem, body double problem vanished and now this new precap 😡
i am not worried  why????

1. because it is just a pprecap and i am sure it is edited and we have been seeing the edited preccaps being the norm of this show like showing story so far on saturday ..so it is as casual as the other😛

2.  so the edited precap is only to create drama🥱

3.  it is dark and so now soha will get to know that there is a girl in manik's life😳

4.  i predict that soha will go to nandu to take help to create problems to nandu herself, how Dumb soha is , we all know🤢

5. definitely there will be a time when soha will get to know that the girl is nandu, but not so soon , as cv will defo make use of soha to the maximum possible duration of this track

6. now my only worry is , they should have enuff bank of episodes, as i am tired seeing body double in manan scenes 😡
Yes Soha cannot find out about Nandu yet. Even FAB4 are not aware of the changed equation between MaNan...except Cupid Cabira😉

Originally posted by sonia_1

Yes Soha cannot find out about Nandu yet. Even FAB4 are not aware of the changed equation between MaNan...except Cupid Cabira😉

righttt 👍🏼
Originally posted by Sue101

😆😆😆morning i get up now new problem, body double problem vanished and now this new precap 😡
i am not worried  why????

1. because it is just a pprecap and i am sure it is edited and we have been seeing the edited preccaps being the norm of this show like showing story so far on saturday ..so it is as casual as the other😛

2.  so the edited precap is only to create drama🥱

3.  it is dark and so now soha will get to know that there is a girl in manik's life😳

4.  i predict that soha will go to nandu to take help to create problems to nandu herself, how Dumb soha is , we all know🤢

5. definitely there will be a time when soha will get to know that the girl is nandu, but not so soon , as cv will defo make use of soha to the maximum possible duration of this track

6. now my only worry is , they should have enuff bank of episodes, as i am tired seeing body double in manan scenes 😡
ur alll points are agreed new drama soha's character new twist ... but still the plate is already full of unsolved issues one more how we will handle them ... 2ndly now Parth is back and is shooting Niti is also back so i guess body double issue will not occur anymore ... 😉
Originally posted by sana.1990

ur alll points are agreed new drama soha's character new twist ... but still the plate is already full of unsolved issues one more how we will handle them ... 2ndly now Parth is back and is shooting Niti is also back so i guess body double issue will not occur anymore ... 😉
niti bCK I KNOW IS parth back too ?

Heard that he is back 😃

yup he is back i posted on forum also that he is back .. lion media confirmed on twitter that he is back and is gone directly to shoot from the airport 😉
Originally posted by sana.1990

yup he is back i posted on forum also that he is back .. lion media confirmed on twitter that he is back and is gone directly to shoot from the airport 😉
oooh luv uuu baby
Originally posted by sonia_1

Heard that he is back 😃
meri baby doll , u know i always luv uuu ,  n now more 
i guess Monday also we ll have to bare bd's bcz they already shooted it...before leaving..
.so I think we ll have to bare bd's till the new year party ends