Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

That's great. But why was she depressed last year? I am curious. She had an amazing 2013 so why depression in 14?

Hmmm good catch. Maybe it was a recurring episode, she probably had a major one after Ranbir cheating on her (definitely sounded like it) but I dunno, maybe she was anxious about 2014 or she could have had faced a major trigger. Success in your career may help but does not always prevent depression. Depression is really unpredictable, especially for people who have had an episode already. 
@WannaBeRebel 🤣🤣

Alia indeed kicked her butt like no tomorrow that too in her second year itself when the queen took gazillion months to achieve the same...
Edited by Fiery.Fawkes - 9 years ago
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

NDTV Health4U eh...

"Every person dies of a heart attack and the unfortunate part in our country is that 80% of them are preventable
," says Shivinder Mohan Singh of Fortis.

Yeh kya bakwaas hai? Every person dies of heart attack? The mental health campaign should start with this person.

Originally posted by: Rupalov

Yeh kya bakwaas hai? Every person dies of heart attack? The mental health campaign should start with this person.

That's the kinda bokwaas awareness DP raani is spreading...😆😆
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^ I love it when you turn a researcher, Fiery!🥳

I am sure it is gonna work for those who never read the fine print. Of course the "face" of health cannot be behind,  lol. How dare Anu try to steal her thunder like that, eh?😆 
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 👏
Perfection.

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

^^ I love it when you turn a researcher, Fiery!🥳

I am sure it is gonna work for those who never read the fine print. Of course the "face" of health cannot be behind,  lol. How dare Anu try to steal her thunder like that, eh?😆 

LOL, I don't usually bother much, but sometimes, it's just fun to pop some delusional bubbles 😆
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiery.Fawkes

^^ 🤣🤣

Alia indeed kicked her butt like no tomorrow that too in her second year itself when the queen took gazillion months to achieve the same...

I'm sorry Fiery but I don't get what's funny about my post? 😕 

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I'm sorry Fiery but I don't get what's funny about my post? 😕 

LOL That wasn't for you. You became the kabab main haddi 😆 I was pointing at Wannaberebel's Alia's post...

I thought it was obvious. Guess not. So yeh, wasn't for ya...

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I've never seen anyone try so hard. 😆

Me neither. Seriously!