sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg the fish killer is such an idiot like for real hw is suhani going to get into trouble if she was the 1 handling the fish and worse she goes and kills yuvraj lol shouldn't she have killed suhani? Bt really this ladki is really stupid all her plans are flops bt she doesn't realize it 1st the shirt which looked like a formal shirt which she expected yuvraj to sleep in. Than her messing up suhani's gift which I have to say ended up being a far more personal gift after suhani repaired it. And than all the lies she was telling yuvraj's friends lol that was so pathetic her going overseas for holidays lol what a joke she probably went as far as suhani went lol. and really her telling dadi that suhani insulted her meanwhile her telling every1 that suhani hasn't gone anyway and doesn't even have a passport wasn't that intended to be insulting. Such-a-bitch that 1 and suhani didn't even mean anything bad about what she said. Bt than even sweet words seem repulsive when u only want to think bad about some1. And did u guys notice that neha was trying to act like menka in the last part when she was talking to yuvani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sandiab

Omg the fish killer is such an idiot like for real hw is suhani going to get into trouble if she was the 1 handling the fish and worse she goes and kills yuvraj lol shouldn't she have killed suhani?
I think she didn't intend to trouble Suhani this time instead she intended to score points in front of Yuvraj. But obviously that plan is about to back fire just like the last one. That's called KARMA bitch!
Bt really this ladki is really stupid all her plans are flops bt she doesn't realize it 1st the shirt which looked like a formal shirt which she expected yuvraj to sleep in. Than her messing up suhani's gift which I have to say ended up being a far more personal gift after suhani repaired it. Wohi to. Suhani's dedication really paid ib the end. Kudos to her.
And than all the lies she was telling yuvraj's friends lol that was so pathetic her going overseas for holidays lol what a joke she probably went as far as suhani went lol. and really her telling dadi that suhani insulted her meanwhile her telling every1 that suhani hasn't gone anyway and doesn't even have a passport wasn't that intended to be insulting. That's exactly the thing is. I want someone, I think Sharad can only do this, to give her some piece of his mind. Whatever you do intentionally to demean Suhani that's ok but you take anything of the sorts on your ego. How convenient!
Such-a-bitch that 1 and suhani didn't even mean anything bad about what she said. Bt than even sweet words seem repulsive when u only want to think bad about some1. And did u guys notice that neha was trying to act like menka in the last part when she was talking to yuvani. Pls sandia don't address her as Neha, I feel insulted. 😳

^^my replies in bold
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

^^my replies in bold

lol ok I wnt call her that anymore. Onscreen I will refer to her as ladki and offscreen that actress girl lol
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sandiab

lol ok I wnt call her that anymore. Onscreen I will refer to her as ladki and offscreen that actress girl lol

lol thanks..
@italics seems like Dadi is influencing you a lot. 🀣
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
just saw the first half of the episode...Dadi is evil and she also poses a danger to her own grandchildren by wanting them to have such evil and untrustworthy wives. Soumya is acting like a teenager. She's jealous, insecure, petty and full of herself. If she's so content with her own riches that she was born with then why doesn't she divorce Krishna and return to her mansion? Then she can travel in her Mercedes and look for an unmarried rich guy. I guess for Soumya it's always been a competition with Suhani. She's always had which Suhani doesn't. Now Suhani has something she doesn't so she wants that too.

This track, excluding the silliness and inconsistencies, reminds me a bit of the movie Aaina with Amrita Singh and Juhi Chawla...Amrita got a high in that movie from defeating and besting her younger, sweet and naive sister all the time...and eventually when Juhi's character Reema figures out what her sister's true intentions are, she does stand up for her marriage. There also, the fight was over the husband..Jackie Shroff. I hope here also Yuvraj wakes up. In Aaina Juhi (reema) was plain and ugly and Amrita (roma) was the stunner but Jackie chose Reema at the end and showed Amrita that true beauty lives beneath the skin. I would love to see that cleverness in Yuvraj but so far he looks clueless about Soumya.
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha, funny post. πŸ˜†

Yes, seems like her childish planning will go waste. I mean, she herself said she would feed YuvAni (the fish, not the real onesπŸ˜†) in front of Yuvraj and then goes and kills Yuvraj. Why exactly will Yuvi blame Suhani for this, I don't understand.

That's probably why they are laughing and dancing together at that NYE party, otherwise, knowing Yuvraj, he would have ensured that Suhani had a really bad start to the New Year.

kavina93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

just saw the first half of the episode...Dadi is evil and she also poses a danger to her own grandchildren by wanting them to have such evil and untrustworthy wives. Soumya is acting like a teenager. She's jealous, insecure, petty and full of herself. If she's so content with her own riches that she was born with then why doesn't she divorce Krishna and return to her mansion? Then she can travel in her Mercedes and look for an unmarried rich guy. I guess for Soumya it's always been a competition with Suhani. She's always had which Suhani doesn't. Now Suhani has something she doesn't so she wants that too.

This track, excluding the silliness and inconsistencies, reminds me a bit of the movie Aaina with Amrita Singh and Juhi Chawla...Amrita got a high in that movie from defeating and besting her younger, sweet and naive sister all the time...and eventually when Juhi's character Reema figures out what her sister's true intentions are, she does stand up for her marriage. There also, the fight was over the husband..Jackie Shroff. I hope here also Yuvraj wakes up. In Aaina Juhi (reema) was plain and ugly and Amrita (roma) was the stunner but Jackie chose Reema at the end and showed Amrita that true beauty lives beneath the skin. I would love to see that cleverness in Yuvraj but so far he looks clueless about Soumya.

OMG I was thinking about the Aaina resemblance as well during yesterday's episode! πŸ˜ƒ