Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupao21 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can't believe I just saw this! Promising start my friend. Glad this is a sequel to your previous FF.

Looking forward to the upcoming chapters, please PM with the updates that are yet to come. ;)

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Hi.. Me first... Yayy...

Nice update rithu... So our Rudra is still not able to leave his protective instincts or the possessiveness when it comes to Paro... Looking forward to read more...

Thank you 😊. Rudra will always be possessive about Paro. He has found someone to love after so long, he will be a little wary of loosing it.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehageet

Very nice Update dear ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvercloud1980

Hi Rithu
        Very excited to see that you have started writing your next story. Looking forward to your next update

Hema

Thank you Hema 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik1310

<font size="3">Lovely start...the premise is very interesting with lot of potential.</font>

<font size="3">I have always loved "possessive" rudra...cute husband-wifey moments...keep it on please even during the maasa track that will eventually come here. Waiting for the pink lehega "after-effects" eagerly...πŸ˜›. Sand wala example ...nice one from General Singh</font>

Thank you 😊
Rudra will always be possessive and Paro will always be cute. So they make for an interesting couple to watch. The Maasa track is a necessary evil here but I'll do my best not to let the love birds get affected by her.
Right now, the lehenga is a surprise for Paro, so the before effects will be good too.
Sandwala example is actually something I read somewhere. I can't remember where or in what context. But our general is a wise man lets assume he read it in the same place πŸ˜‰.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Yaay darling rithu returns back with her stories and what a start on the dawn of the new year
Am so happy rithu that you have started this FF to explore Paruds life after marriage and the hurdles they face.
So rudra banna still being possessive and lovely Parud moments
Cant wait to read about Aman's wedding and Parud's impending honeymoon
Thanks for the pm and god bless

Thank you Prabha. Its good to see you.
Parud will have a lot of hurdles as Rudra slowly learns to build relationship and Paro learns the ways of the world. Rudra will be possessive about his lovely wife forever but in time he will learn not to let it suffocate her. The wedding and honeymoon will drag for a few updates. I want Parud to have a good time before Mala drama.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hii Rithu,
Happy to see u back with ur story, nice update

Thank you dear 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: seeta_naips

Ah Mr possessive

Apt nickname for Rudy boy 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: custodian75

The possessive husband is back with his pretty wife. Lovely start. Though Rudr is possessive there is a reason for it. He has seen her in the brink of death and many attacks to her life to take the issue of her security lightly. But now that Tejawat is behind bars hopefully she will be safe.

Thank you. Rudra always has a reason for his insecurities. That's what I liked best about this show. Everyone did everything because they were right in their stand even the villains. Too bad the TRPs didn't reflect the intelligent story telling.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinamehta

I am really enjoying the new tale about Rudra and Paro's marital bliss. Are there going to be any twists? Looking forward to that. Reminds me of the Rudra in the serial before Paro's death.

Thank you. I'll bring about twists a little later. Let Parud enjoy their bubble of bliss for now. Rudra was adorable before Paro's death. I wish we got more than a song sequence showing their happiness.