New Article-TV Actors Becoming A Soft Target On Social Sites-KP, DT

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New Article - Indian Television : Actors And Celebs Becoming A Soft Target On Social Networking Websites? - Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi Are Mentioned -
Link - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-actors-celebs-becoming-soft-target-social-networking-websites/ 
Edited by nidhi2013 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It is a very well written piece
Researched, shown so much evidence and presented the facts as is.
End of the day, there is no doubt fans are losing perspective, they are becoming trolls and evil within is overtaking their views. In the name of love for their favorite we have become people who are almost inhuman. 

Pls let us this new year become better people. Show anger for things that are really wrong in the world, it is so easy to show it online where no one knows us - let us take this anger and use it to make our country a better place to live in, 

Happy new year 
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The price of celebratity - one I'm sure every actor uses for their own benifit when it suits them. And if they are realistic they will acknowledge the down side of being talked about is being talked about! 
Embrace it or learn to develop a thicker skin! No one gets to have their cake n eat it too
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not interested in what KP & DT does in personal life... but some comments in this article is alarming. 

How can people develop such strong feelings for people whom they know just by seeing them on-screen😕

I dont sympathise with them... as they will be knowing how to handle such situations being in the industry for so long
Edited by appuss - 9 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
End of the day celebrities are human too.
Its their profession that gets them to lime light, I see they are no different from a successful surgeon or an established professional in any other field.

To pry into their personal lives and have an opinion about anything and everything is an absolute No No in my books.
Such fans need to grow up and a life of their own.
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

The price of celebratity - one I'm sure every actor uses for their own benifit when it suits them. And if they are realistic they will acknowledge the down side of being talked about is being talked about! 

Embrace it or learn to develop a thicker skin! No one gets to have their cake n eat it too

This has nothing nothing to do with the price of being a celebrity, it is about the negativity that is spewing the online world today. Everything comes at a price, even posting comments and vitriol that is hurtful mean and just plain terrible, it's not about them vs us, it is about all of us, what are we becoming where are we going??? 
When I read those comments from both Cvs, celebrities and fans, something has gone wrong with humanity. Really scary! When I read these comments I feel by god I hope I never meet these people in my real life, they have so much negativity in them! 
columbia thumbnail
I wish this post was there for more time on the first page 
Blue2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing.

I agree...please leave divyanka and karan alone. They are humans like us. They can do whatever they want to do in their personal life.

I don't like negative ppl who will always complain about someone.

Let's be happy for karan and divyanka.

😊