Suhani Si Ek Ladki

ff suhani si ek ladki : yuvani pt 12pg 18 updated 25th april - Page 5

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!   Yuvani are going on a honeymoon.👏

Just hope the evil troupe of 4 don't interfere and I'm happy to read that Yuvi is finally recognizing that he is starting to have feelings for his wife!   I also loved how Yuvi stood up to Dadi in this story!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I cant believe dadi said that.. Hope she understand her grandson soon.
Sowmya😡😡. Waiting for the day, suhani will kick her out on her own.

sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was so nice! The larki part... Oh how much it irks me when Dadi calls Suhani that, will wait for the day when someone, preferably Yuvraj, tells her to shut up and to call her by her name in a respectful manner!  Edited by sparkling-star - 9 years ago
yusu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hello .. so ya someone asked me if i am a muslim so my answer is yes i am a proud muslim belong to pakistan.
thankyou for all the appreciation and comments , i hope you guys are enjoying reading the story.
i just love yuvani

suhani si ek ladki
                        yuvani
                     chapter 5

recap: yuvraj beat krishna for his demands, and tells dadi that suhani is his wife and lastly sharad asks yuvraj to take suhani somewhere away from soumya till he plans something

ab agay

yuvraj entered the lounch where everyone and soumya were present "exusemee everyone i have a announcement to make"

soumya looked at him thinking what it could be , dadi stood up "haan haan bolo ab itna toh bol hi chukay ho aur bhi bolo "
saurabh and anuj looked at eachother shooking their headat hopeless dadi , while ragz and maneka smiled as dadi tauted yuvraj , sharad came from behind and stood with his mausi telling her with his eyes that all is sorted while yuvraj was unaffected by what dadi commented, he glared straight in soumya's eyes as if challanging her while he said "i am going out of town with (he paused) suhani .." soumya just made a horrible face feeling defeated while yuvraj smirked arching his left brow .. pratima and sons (includes sharad) smiled while dadi and three of them made a face .. dadi came towards yuvraj "huh" and went to her room.. yuvraj also went to his room while soumya in her mind "nahi yuvraj tum mujhy itni asani say defeat nahi karsakty mai aisa ni honay du gi just see" and she stormed to hers room..

yuvraj entered his room looking for suhani to inform but she wasnt their "maybe washroom ma ho" he nodded to himself and took a suitcase from the cupboard and put his shirt in it , just than suhani opened the washroom knob to see yuvraj on the bed side putting clothes in suitcase , she came towards him "tum kahi ja rahay ho?" she asked , he went to cupboard and took suhani's clothes and put them in suitcase too "nahi mai kahi ni ja raha" he teased her, he didnt know why but just seeing her made him lively and playfull "yuvraj yeh toh humaray kapray hn" she said .. yuvraj laughed sarcastically " ha ha mainy kb kaha suhani ky meray hn" she held his arm to stop him "toh mai kahi ja rahi ho? " she asked tensed "no suhani tum bhi kahi ni ja rahy ho" suhani sighed "jb tum ni ja rahay mai ni ja rai toh yeh sb kapray ku pack kar rahy ho" she asked irritated , yuvraj genuinely smiled "haan mai kahi ni ja raha na tum ja rai ho akelay precisely ku kay hum ja rahay hn, me and you both of us" it stuck her head "hum? (she asked stunned) kahan?" she smiled excitedly .. "out of town" yuvraj answered , she opened her mouth to investigate further when she realised something and blushed "honeymoon pay?" she asked and that made yuvraj drop the clothes from his hand and he turned to look at blushing suhani, dont know why but he wanted to play along , suhani tried to run when he held her wrist "tell me you were expecting a honemoon" she tried to wriggle her wrist but no use he was stronger , he pulled her towards him and her back landed on his chest and in her ear he said "bolo suhani birla what were you expecting" suhani: ouch yuvraj choro humay, bs shadi kay baad aksar log honeymoon pay jaty hn toh humy laga
yuvraj: kia lga?
suhani: laga ky hum bhi honeymoon pay ja rahy hn
she said and he left her nodding
yuvraj: agar outing ko tum honeymoon ka naam daina chaho toh go ahead
suhani went embaraced and look down she smacked her head
yuvraj : blunt haan suhani ? good going
he applauded her
yuvraj:sure you are different
she blushed again
yuvraj: bs bs just pack rest of stuff mai maa say baat karkay ata hoon.
he went out and suhani "suhani devi tu bhi na" and she smiled to herself

yuvraj was going to pratima's room when he heard ragz and maneka talking , he stood out and listen because suhani's name catched his attention
ragz: pata ni what does yuvraj sees in that suhani , i mean soumya is much prettier than her phir bhi yuvraj is attached to suhani kitna kuch kia humny
maneka: haan jiji , mujhy toh lagta hai kay maa ji ki dawaiyon kay sath bhi jo humara plan tha wo bhi kisi kaam ni aya

yuvraj by listening to it was shocked , his eyes grew more bigger and pain was visible in his eyes, he remembered his attitude with suhani   how he mistreated her when she kept saying the truth .. yuvraj thought "that mean suhani was innocent all along aur mainay" he put his hand on his forhead while his eyes filled with tears .. he moved back when he heard another conversation of soumya

soumya on phone "haan krishna acha kia tumny jo police mai complain kardi ,ab police ati hi hogi usay arrest karnay ab us yuvraj ko saza hogi, bht attitude dikhata hai aur haan aek bar wo jail chala jaye mai paka wapis ajao gi tumharay paas" she disconnected and smiled saying to herself "sorry krishna , everything is fair in love and war and yeh toh love bhi ha aur war bhi , maine tumhara istamal kia ku kay mai ni chahti ky yuvraj suhani ky sath kahi bhi jaye, bail toh uski ho hi jaye gi after all he is a birla and once he realise kay mai usay kitna pyar karti hoon ill divorce you krishna" she smiled turning around just to face yuvraj standing on the door without blinking his eyes, he couldnt believe what he heard,tears went dry it was just pain,betrayal,regret left in his eyes, memories came rushing to him of meeting soumya, spending time with her listening to whatever lie she said , begging her for love and than memories came to him of suhani , he never behaved properly with her always argued with her, behave badly with her, shouted on her, what not and she "tum chahay kitni bhi kich kich pik pik karlo kitna bh gusa karlo koi bhi samosa tumhari jaga ni lay sakta , tum humaray zindagi mai sabsay pehlay atay ho" this was what suhani said and he "mai jo bhi karta ho wo mera farz hai" to which she replied "par sab kahan nibha patay hain " .. all the moments with suhani came rushing to his mind, their first dance, first hug, fist hand holding, first fall, first kiss all the moments she had just given him a reason to smile with her non sense. yuvraj blinked his eyes to come back to reality just to see the worst face ever.. "soumya maine tumharay sath kabhi kuch galat ni kia, aur tum yeh sab" he was shocked
"because i love you yuvraj" she answered
"huh love? friendship? relations? insabka matlab bhi pata hai tumhay? do you even know? " he shouted
"i just know that i love you, aur yuvraj tumny bhi pehli naxar mai mujsy pyar kia mujhy i mean look at you tumhara standard, kia suhani yeh standard match karti hai? i mean tum achay say janty ho kay mujhmai aur suhani mai kaun tumhay deserve karta hai and that is why tumny pehli nazar mujsy pyar kia because there is no doubt that i am beautiful and you love beautiful" she answered shamelessly , yuvraj pointed his finger at her "you know what you are? you are disgusting soumya, cheap ho tum, pata ni mujy kaisay samjh ni aya kay tum kitni ugly ho , you are heartless aur jo heartless ho wo khubsurat kaisay hosakta hai? i felt attracted jisko mainy pyar ka naam dia but no you are pathetic soumya ,dosti ki toh suhani ko dhoka dia, shadi ki toh krishna ko dhoka dia mujhsy pyar claim karti ho and mujhy jail bhejwana chahti ho?" yuvraj closed his eyes in frustration , soumya tried to get close to him "dont, dont touch soumya, you are one selfish girl , after few years yeh tumhari khubsurti hai na it wont last it will be wrecked phir kis dil say mera sath daiti tum because you are heartless and suhani uska toh tum nasm mat lo because you know what uska naam tum logi toh yeh meri suhani ki insult hai , you are nowhere near to her shoe" he told her

"tumhari suhani? " she repeated
"haan meri suhani, meriii (he stressed) my wife and i am proud kay meri kismat mai wo thi hai aur rahay gi because she is beautiful and she has a heart   usay khubsurat dikhna keliye (he went to her dressing table and threw her stuff on floor) in sabki zarorat ni hai "
soumya: yuvraj yeh tum kia kar rahy ho
"shut up! pack your bags because ab chahay jo ho mai suhani ko sach btao ga ill show her your reality and i bet you kay mai usay apny say dur janay ni du ga so just pack you damn stuff and get the hell out of my house" he blowed and left the room leaving a panting soumya

yuvraj barged in his room "suhaniii" he was damn serious but she wasnt in the room "suhaniii" he shouted fear of losing her came to his heart but he had to do it , he came out where everybody were sitting "suhani kahan hai?" he asked serious to everyone who stood up seeing yuvraj so serious
pratima: kia hua beta?
she asked tense
yuvraj: maa suhani kahan haan?
dadi: kia kiya ab us larki nay?
yuvraj: dadi please (he said )

sharad: guru bhabhi bahar hain
without anything more he went out with whole family plus soumya behind them she was tensed too , yuvraj came and saw suhani on the tree trying to reach snoopi's boll "snoopi tum bhi na apna ball kidhr idhr phenkh dia chalo udaas mat ho hum hain na utar daiti hai" she said with love , while yuvraj eyes just got teary , who is she, what is she why is she so selfless , his expression became softer he wanted to cry out louder telling the trurh but what if she leaves how will he survive ? he remembered her saying "rishtay adaton ki tran hotay hn aur ahista ahista adatein zarorat banjati hain phir ap unka khyal rakhty hn kadar kartay hn" he blinked his eyes , no but he had to today to begin a new life with her he just had too.. suhani was closer to ball , she held the ball when yuvraj called "suhani" suhani looked back lost the balance and fell down , yuvraj ran towards her his heart sank , saurabh anuj sharad ran too with rest all, suhani saw yuvraj running towards him but her eyes closed, yuvraj came towards her and held her face "suhani" he shaked her "suhani get up just get up" she wasnt waking up her head bleeds a little , even snoopi was barking loud "oh my God its blood, sarubh bhaiya sharad call some doctor helppp" he shouted , he was frantic , just when he was about to lift her the police arrived

"mr yuvraj birla , you are under arrest"
all looked towards the police and yuvraj held suhani stronger not wanting to let go

the end

precap: police taking yuvraj away , and yuvraj crying leaving suhani
suhani coming to police station to meet yuvraj
realisation

yush
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww what a chapter update soon. And why this person wanted to know your religion what's it got to do with them.
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!😊
Loved it...eagerly waiting for the nxt update!!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG so much drama in one update...awesome blossom...poor yuvi crying his heart out :(
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update!   Anxiously awaiting the next!
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Super duper update.saumya she stoops more lower everyday.on one hand she professes her love towards him while on the second hand she doesn't hesitate to send him jail.good going saumya.
qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.. So emotional. Let us hope yuvani get through this and sowmya will die in a ditch..
How low will she go?? Using her husband to get her bestfriend's husband..😡😡😡