Taarey OS- My Santa !!!

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO  MY  TWO  DEA SISTER.

JHANVI  BHAGAT.( carnations) SWARA NIMBKAR. ( swaraTR_Vrushan)

This is a gift to both of my sisters.

My Santa !!!!

"Oh no" Taani, hurriedly rushes to the kitchen & picks out the fruit cake from the micro oven. "Thank God, not burnt" Taani said relaxed. Its 25th December & Taani, is busy with the preparation of the Christmas celebration. "Ok...Everything is done. Now I should dress up'' Taani, said looking at the decoration. Suddenly her phone beeped, one new message received. She opened the message & a smiley makes her smile. "Rey, you know how to make me happy" Taani, said looking at the message. In the same way one year before you made me happy, I can remember. Taani, let her fall in the old memories.

Taani, lost her parents in a road accident when she was doing her final year. That was a very tough time for her. She almost gave up & wanted to leave her studies. But her friend Sharon stood beside her & brought her to the right track. Sharon, was always ready to rescue her from every difficult situation. Gradually Sharon, became for her an umbrella in rainy days, a tree under which she can rest in summer days & a partner behind her every smile & tears.
Taani's phone's caller tune brought her back to the present. She receives the phone & said "Hello mam, Merry Christmas".

"Merry Christmas Taani," Sharon said from the opposite side.

"Where are you?" Taani asked.

"Mrs Singhania it's your day. Celebrate with your Mr Singhania. Why should I be the bone between both of you" Sharon replied pulling her leg.

"Shut up and come first. I got a lovely life partner only because of you Sharon, come Celebrate with us" Taani replied.

"No Taani, my sweet bhabs, it's your day, don't let it go. Enjoy every minutes with Bhai. I am coming tomorrow. Understand? Waise bhi mere ane ke baad both of u will be busy with my marriage preparations."

"Ok.. My Sister-in-law...aap ki hokum, manna to parega." I said & ended the call.

"Yeah...it's true. Sharon played the role of a "magical stick" in my life. She brought Rey in my life & my life became bright like a Christmas night. After my parent's death Sharon was always there for me or I should say Reyansh in disguise of Sharon. In every situation she always made me happy. I can remember that day when I was late for the exam & she fixed professor's watch twenty minutes slow. As a result professor came late for the exam.

And of course my first Diwali after my parents left me. I was alone & was upset. Suddenly Sharon came to me & said "hey Taani Happy Diwali. Look what I have brought for you".

I saw a Cad bury celebration in her hand and a beautiful lehenga wrapped in a gift pack. I said "I don't wear so heavy Indian dresses".

"Even if your parents gift you" she replied.

I was shocked. Then she removed the cover of suspense & and with the lehenga, gave me a locket in which my parents' picture was set up. I said hugging her "Thank you so much Sharon, you know how to make me happy".

That day she wanted to tell me the truth, but something stopped her. Next day Sharon didn't come to the college. It was raining heavily. I have no umbrella & was worried. After some time Sharon calls me & said "Hello Taani go to the Locker room, my locker is open &  you take my umbrella".

I was so relaxed & then shocked. I asked her "How did you know that I didn't bring an umbrella?'.

She was silent, after few seconds she said "actually Taani, Neha our classmate, she called me & said".

I doubted on her reply but was worried for the bad weather, so didn't give attention to her reply. And end the call & left for my home. But latter I came to know the real truth behind all these.

One more shocking incident I remember, Dad's company which was looked after by our manager after his death, was running at loss, but one certain day, I came to know from manager that company has got a huge project and once again its stable.

Sharon & I became very close to each other. I never felt alone in her presence . But our final year was complete & she was ready to go abroad for Fashon Designing Course. I said her "again I will become alone" & cried.

She said "Today is Christmas day Taani, & I will give you a gift which will never make you feel lonely".

Then she called someone & said "yeah come, I am alone in home after half an hour will leave for Taani's home, come soon".

Before I could ask her any question she said "I know you have lots of question. But Taani, today I will give you answer to all of your questions. Just have patience".

Then door bell rang & Sharon opened the door. Rey entered & showing a small box he said " Sharon, my cutie-pie sis, I know Taani is very upset, please give it to her when you go. She will feel better".

I was shocked & came in front of him. I said "Sharon you, Rey what's all this".

Rey was also shocked. He said "Sharon you lied to me".

"It's the right time to tell the truth Bhai" Sharon said.

Sharon then said looking at me "Taani, you are my best friend & I always want to see you happy but the way of making you happy only Bhai knows." Sharon was silent for few seconds & again said "Bhai told me to give you that locket and the lehenga. And that umbrella, that was also Bhai's idea. He gave you his umbrella & himself got cold? Remember I said the next day, that my bhai is having fever, I will go soon. He came to college for feeling my fees and saw you standing and shivering without an umbrella. Your father's company was also looked after by bhai, he knows you from your junior school as you are my best friend. We both have lost our parents, but I never felt the emptiness, because bhai was over me protecting like an umbrella, and knowing the pain, of being alone, which he knows better than me, He was always there for you, because he loves you from his college days, when we were in high school.But Hey! The Cad bury celebration was from me. And of course that exam day. Fixing the time was also for his phone call. Taani, Bhai really loves you. He never told you because he was afraid of the fact that you may feel his love as a mere console in your bad time. But, I didn't want to see you alone again, so I told you, or else, Bhai was planning to even send you with me bringing some scholarship program me in front of you, But Taani, now I will also go, but I feel this time Bhai needs you, he will never voice out his feelings for you".

While remembering our previous Christmas, I took the gift from the wardrobe, where he kept my gift, which he messaged me and, opened it and... A horn's sound comes to my ear & takes me out of my  old thoughts and memories.. It is Rey's car. I put off the light & opened the door. He comes in & said "Wow Taani, beautiful decoration, candles, flowers, balloons, Christmas tree  and on top of all you looking Gorgeous, my love, my sweet wife, but where  is your Santa Clause?"

I come nearer to him, took the box from his hand, which contain my favorite Italian Dinner, & smiled and kept it on the dining table.. Then I hold his hand & said "you have gifted me lots of happiness. You have helped me to live,  In this last one year you know you have  become  my love, my life, and even my valentine, but Will you be my Santa Claus forever..!!"

He pulled me in his embrace, and kept his hard lips on my soft petals, and then we spent our Christmas eve...in each others arms.

Please if possible friends wish both of my sisters on their birthday threads-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/117875448

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago