Spoiler: Sahir To Feels Bad For Aarzoo, Zaki To Blame Sahir For Aarzoo - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by prettypri

I don't know what they are doing but they are on a thin rope right now. If they don't get on the right track soon its going to be a steep fall. All said and done the two things that are holding this show together are the unique story line and HC as Sahir. the first one is right now off the tangent.  And with saintly Zaki eating away more than half the 20 mins of that show, where will it go?? πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by --Ari--

pagalpan ki had πŸ€£ kabhi u wanna be his rings...kabhi u dont want him to touch creeps...
bechara HC dar jayega if he nytym comes to this forum by mistake πŸ˜†
 kyu meri mohabbat hai, koi horror story nahi ke my harshu will be scared .. and waise bhi, maine usko qubool hai boldiya tha, bohot pehle se...
Originally posted by nehaarshi09

me too noticd tht first ☺️he luks so hot like tht..and arzoo in sahir's arms☺️☺️
 arzoo in arms, naa bhi hoti, tab bhi, just cannot imagine how he will jump in the pool and let it go.. yayyy a pool scene is awaiting us ..

hey bhagwan πŸ€£poor soul🀣

Poor kiun? Damn rich with all the love  πŸ˜† 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

Poor kiun? Damn rich with all the love  πŸ˜† 

point che πŸ˜†
but i have a doubt...doesnt harshad accept gifts from his fans? why aint there a single gift segment on him  kal i searched so much online...cause gift segments are so cute...but ek bhi nai mila...
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

kyu meri mohabbat hai, koi horror story nahi ke my harshu will be scared .. and waise bhi, maine usko qubool hai boldiya tha, bohot pehle se...

pata hai...u made him ur husband πŸ˜† without any shaadi...mantar...or without the groom even being present πŸ€£

point che πŸ˜†
but i have a doubt...doesnt harshad accept gifts from his fans? why aint there a single gift segment on him  kal i searched so much online...cause gift segments are so cute...but ek bhi nai mila...

Kiun humari dukhti rag cherti hai 😭 ... we send them thrice but for one reason or the other they never reached him ... so now we gave up πŸ€£ and decided its' best to send gifts in form of love and prayers 

Ab yaan tou hum khud jaien gift ley key ... ya phir no gifts πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
TFS...

feeling bad for sahir n aarzoo 😭
Originally posted by Soaps1

Kiun humari dukhti rag cherti hai 😭 ... we send them thrice but for one reason or the other they never reached him ... so now we gave up πŸ€£ and decided its' best to send gifts in form of love and prayers 

sorry i was just confused...had to ask πŸ˜³ abhi confusion cleared...harshad baba sant purush hai πŸ€£ doesnt like taking anything from fans πŸ˜­

waise bhi harshad interview dede wahi bada gift hota hai πŸ˜† 
yea its been two years we had a proper video interview of him ... just him talking and we listening