Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Count me as well dear, i am so looking forward to see that scene. Hotness personified!!!

Lovely dialogue "kya hua, hurt ho raha hai" OMG

MB
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

I think Aagham has run away to Ragini's place for his birthday and he is getting insecure about his kids being influenced by her!

Yeah that might be it! πŸ˜† And i think Karan helped him with this.  I'd like to see how that insolent brat Aarav reacts to Agham coming to Ragini's to celebrate his birthday. ( Remember they aren't celebrating Aarav's birthday due to financial problems.) Agham needs to slap the shit out of Aarav and make him understand the value of a mother. 

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Count me as well dear, i am so looking forward to see that scene. Hotness personified!!!

Lovely dialogue "kya hua, hurt ho raha hai" OMG

MB

Totally agree!! It was a good dialogue and i am looking forward to the scene because Neil is taking his frustration out and conveying the message to Ragini that he's not happy with Aman touching her. πŸ˜† 

But i wish he doesn't hurt her because I want Neil to be gentleman, i want him to apologise for this behaviour and never repeat it. I am getting fed up of the male lead manhandling the female lead, it just makes the female lead look so weak. I'd like to see Neil getting the same treatment from Ragini one day. πŸ˜† 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: beautiful1

Totally agree!! It was a good dialogue and i am looking forward to the scene because Neil is taking his frustration out and conveying the message to Ragini that he's not happy with Aman touching her. πŸ˜† 

But i wish he doesn't hurt her because I want Neil to be gentleman, i want him to apologise for this behaviour and never repeat it. I am getting fed up of the male lead manhandling the female lead, it just makes the female lead look so weak. I'd like to see Neil getting the same treatment from Ragini one day. πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amen
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh you have a problem with Neil manhandling Ragini, so lets think next time Ragini will actually hold Neil tightly and closely and will ask him "Jab woh Nagin Nivedita tumhe chooti hai toh kya aisea hi dard hota hai?" I am sure all of you girls will get faint after watching this kind of scene.

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 9 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree actually.. 
Hope the end of the scene has her pushing him away or something just to show him he has no business holding her like that (even though she's secretly enjoying it) πŸ˜†

But just imagine Neil coming out of a surgery and a livid Ragini who saw him plant a kiss on Nivedita's face when she brought him coffee in the morning.. Ragini cornering him in his cabin and pushing him against the wall with all her might.. a pain in his heart.. physically and literallyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously, what a blazing precap!
Gosh! I got lost in the extreme degree of Neil's anger.
Luv-IKNMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

I agree actually.. 
Hope the end of the scene has her pushing him away or something just to show him he has no business holding her like that (even though she's secretly enjoying it) πŸ˜†

But just imagine Neil coming out of a surgery and a livid Ragini who saw him plant a kiss on Nivedita's face when she brought him coffee in the morning.. Ragini cornering him in his cabin and pushing him against the wall with all her might.. a pain in his heart.. physically and literallyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The precap was just BREATHTAKING!!!... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Just can't wait for today's episode!!... 
What if Neil is drunk and not in his senses??? and he must have been thinking about Ragini and he just came to meet her?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Seetha1 thumbnail

hi all link for the precap 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB7immy43Uk