Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Subhashiniii

Yes i need more updates from u Raji
Looking interesting n mysterious
mysterious Astha๐Ÿ˜›
Why she running away from Shlok
some old relation is there
But I find violin thing ...she playing it before a grave n with a veil on her Face ...no one is there before Shlok came there
Astha ..ghost hai kya ...or Pari๐Ÿ˜†

Hi subashini thanks alot for take a time to read it.Mysterious. Astha yeah but soon will b unfolded .She definitely  not a ghost yeah  a pari key to someone's heart๐Ÿ˜†
raji_sudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Interesting prologue:) contunue soon:)

Thanks dear a well soon will update it
raji_sudha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Efinah36

Sounds great
Update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks alot if U find it good then U will definitely enjoy it thank for ur precious time to take to read it
raji_sudha thumbnail

Sorry everyone it has been too long to update.But I stuck on something.For asking  sorry i am going update part one in this morning I am not sure about it.Pls share ur views on it .And pls like the first page for pms thank you

Edited by raji_ashloksfan - 9 years ago
ravani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue...seems interesting...
raji_sudha thumbnail
PART 1:
Ashlok's fiction:Key to my heart

After one month,
Shlok had parked his car at parking .He came back to his Beach house.The day was hectic the work sucked his entire energy his body fell on couch lifeless.He badly need some refreshment.
"Ravi ravi...where were you ?  Bring a cold coffee for me" he yelled at him while loosing his silky grey tie.
The poor servent brought him cold coffee with trembling hands. Some what he know his master's bad mood from his yelling ,any wrong step from his side may fried his ass.
Shlok move to his balcony varandhah while sipping his cold coffee.His eyes fixed on never- be -tired  tides .They beats their own records reaching height after height on the bay.His un gelled hair startled as the cold breeze hit his nostrils.His eyes caught site of two fishes jumbing freely above the water.

"Momma see there...there the fish its flying above the water.The eight years old shlok squeaked while jumping on sand.Anjali just patted his cheeks. Yeah shlok they are there.Momma they looks so happy. see.. they are playing like how me and varadh plays on our bed 1.2..3.. Jump jump here here.Momma that big fish is bhaiyya that small one is me.He giving his marvellous toothy grin.Anjali just stared him with teary eyes.But wait momma where were you? you always have to be with us nah ... Wait i will wait for ur  fish  to come.
"Shlokie my shona baccha its already getting dark we have to go back please come with me". Anjali pulled his hands towards the way out "But momma how could i...? Nooo i want to meet yours fish.Anjali sighed and give up "ok..u want see momma fish right come i will show you..."."Really...!!! Hiya ...Then lets Go". She took him to the near by near by aquarium and shows the big fish which is caged in the glass tank .He smiled cheekly then asked with frown Why are you here in the glass tank.Why not in the sea.She took a deep breath and answered Because It's needed to be here ."Why momma??"     "This is where it can hide its tears from rest of the world "She murmured herself "momma answer me na why that so??"  "Huh Because every fish not be have that much lucky dear" .Shlok frown to hear this not understanding what his mom was telling ?" shlok come with me its getting late."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Buddy buddy" ...kavya open the door with loud noice and jumped on shlok." whoa ,My princess  very happy are we?". Shlok asked her.She narrated how she take revenge from the girl who bullied with her by dropping noodles on her head .Shlok listened her quitely but not reacted .Kavya  bowed her head "buddy won't you say anything??she  asked him. Don't tell me what I did  is wrong  caz she did the same with me" Shlok amused at her the way she is talking.
"Buddy are we going to meet mom today atleast" .You know everyone in my school have mom and dad.They used to drop ,feed  them and what not.I am asking I just want to see mom please ..please " she pleaded .
"Kavya why can't you understand I cann't take you there .please try to listen me"
"No not now ,I want to see mommy,that's final U never listen I want ,then why should I ? You never cared for me never " said she run to her room.
Shlok went behind her yelling her name "kavya...See kavya..."
Shlok went to her room saw room door left open and saw kavya buried her tiny entire form in to a blanket.

"ok Baba we will see mommy now happy?  "
"yeah, veryyy..." .She throw herself on shloks arm.
"so did u had ur milk ?"
" yes buddy I am good girl U know?"
Shlok smiled at her."So ready to see mummy ? "Shlok asked her by hearing mummy kavyas look changed .Shlok can see the longing in her eyes.
Their car halted  at  sreesai   mental asylum .He lift kavya in his arms.Seeing the entire surrounding out  of fear she  caught shloks shirt in her tiny fist.
They stop at room no34 she was there.She looking very pale .Her under eyes became more dark.Shlok just closed his eyes smiling sojal's face came before him.If any one told him before one year he would meet her like this.Definitely he wouldn't believe it.She was not that sojal with whom  he studied with in college.A lone drop tear fell from his eyes.
Mom...mmm kavya's voice broke his stance.Sojal slowly lifted her head.Then she run towards them  and  then pushed him back by the sudden force he took two step back.
" why dont come to see me .u know I dont like this place.Its so yucky.They always give tasteless milk and bread" .Then she saw kavya in shloks arms " wow shlok its so pretty",she pulled kavya's cheeks and said "more than my Barbie doll .Now give it to me.I want to play with her said she pulled kavya from him".
Shloks heart stopped one minute what is this ? Oh my god ,How mean you ,She even dont remember her own child.Kavya now started weeping more.She terriblly shaking.
"Buddy please take me away from here muje bahuth darr lagra hain."
The guards caught sojal and locked her again the cell  gave Injection.She fainted murmuring something.
Kavya still weeping and panting.He cursed himself for bringing kavya here.If she not insisted he wolud never bring her here in first place.
He placed kavya on seat beside him and soothed her.Slowly her trembling subsided .She fell  sleep on then and there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning 
Aastha frowned in her sleep.It's irritating .oh!! it is horrible.She placed pillow top of her ear to blocking this sound from hitting her ear drum.But she terriblly failed.She even request clock to stop but no use.She lazily opened her eyes.She get panicked to  seeing the time
"oh gosh,mom y dont U woke up me today.There is a presentation in college today".
She take bath in 5mintues,then put a make up.Then she is ready for college and thought she would get an award for her express speed. she went to kitchen and heated a milk and toasted a  bread then finished her breakfast. 
"ok,mom dont worry I will have lunch in canteen  .Bye see U soon Don't forget to add me in prayer list today is my important presentation said she Strom out from her house.
Then kicked trigger of her scooty  pep.She went out of her house praying not want to see them again.But god decided to play something other they were there on their bullets when they saw her scooty they started to follow her.She throw a disgusting look to them.
She slowly increased her speed but the other fours started to matching  her speed.The highway signal  blinked red by the time they reached there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shlok was cursed the damn traffic signal.Then he turned to see his side.It is a girl .she wearing white chudithar only her side form is visible to him. she wearing helmet on her head   only her eyes are peeking through it.Shlok suddenly remember that violin girl. Aastha turned his side like she heared his thoughts their eyes locked and current sparks .  Realization hit both that  him that's it her .Then the red turned in to green on signal board.The vehicles starts to move  but he still stare in to her eyes.Aastha was first one who broke spell first , she turned back to see that four mens they  were still there in  bullet she sighed  then ignite her scooty then fly from there.
Edited by raji_ashloksfan - 9 years ago
raji_sudha thumbnail
ok dears i updated part 1 .I want to know urs views on it .Please share anything about it critizisam most welcomed .Pls drop a like and comment for pms like the index post or buddy me .Thanks to all
sanjida123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME DEAR. ...

REALLY LOVED THE FIRST CHAPTER.

Sounds like interesting.
Wants to read more dear.

Plz Plz Plz...update the next part soon...

waiting eagerly...
nice story line... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜Š
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update...
What happened to varadh...what happened to Sojal...

Will astha make it on time to presentation...

Hope shlok save her...

Waiting for the next part dear...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...
thnks 4 d pm...