road clear for ritika ranvir - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

He was facing DEATH, damn! He thought this was the last time he saw her. Once he sees her again his love will come back also. No matter what he says he will love Ishaani ALWAYS. Other than just dialogues you should keep the reality of this show in your mind also. The makers will *never* ever make him fall for someone else just because his Ishaani broke his heart. He'd rather live in pain than falling for someone else. The strength of his love was proved the moment he was shot. He asked for death and God granted him because not even God could deny his love. (thought credit goes to mistofshadows).
Better you understand that. We're not watching a teenage drama but something that expresses purest form of love and emotions.
seriously... better you undertand that.. how low can you stoop... I am still not angry  with youjust pitying you for your lack of manners.. you can't change my opinion so don't try to force me to like what you like.. you are more than welcome to your opinion and I will not comment any more to your replies if you continue to behave in such an offensive way.  I actually don't read TOO MUCH behind the dialogues.. I just love shakti arora and want to see something that can make my heart skip a beat... and I am sure Ekta will definitely do something... the ground has been set...if it happens good for me.. doesn't happen good for you... win win... this way or that way doesn't really matter to  me... BYE bye.
Please for God's Sake stop fighting guys...
Don't forget that this is Just a show...

Respecting your point of views towards the show..but don't fight friends...pls...

Just a request 😊
Originally posted by roshni.r3

To be honest I dont think it's very likely this will happen.
Firstly because Ranveer and Ishaani are married, they both reepect that bond regardless of their feelings towards each other.
Also Ranveers love for Ishaani is indescribable, even though there may be severe misunderstandings the love will still be there.
They can't deny their love for one another for too long - Even Ishaani realizes now that she may love Ranveer.

But I do really like Ritika and would love to see more of her too.
It is likely that we'll see her because she still is a good friend of Ranveer.😊
Thanks Roshni for your sensible post, I was about to lose faith in the maturity level of forum members here.. I agree their love is definitely pure and selfless (at least from RV'S side ) now Ishaani too has realised that she loves RV... but if the misunderstanding clears off soon then the serial ends as well...This serial has everything pure and spiritual I just want to see if RV still trusts ishani as he always did... wait and watch...
Personally I want something exciting between Ritika and rv even if it is for a week or month ...I don't really care much if they end up together or not... I like ritika because when Ishani was being so dumb she was the only one who had clarity and was capable of independent thinking and she recognised that sleazy slumball chirag in a sec...I was so impressed by her character then.IMO ritika is sensible and best suited to RV... now it is really creatives call we can only wait and watch. personally I don't think ritika rv will happen as the show is about rv and ishani but just for sometime I want to see ritika and RV at their bestπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and by then there would be some other serial that can keep me busyπŸ˜† please enjoy your favvy jodis and don't think that I am bashing any jodi or against anybody's opinion..
Edited by chullbulli - 9 years ago
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Please for God's Sake stop fighting guys...
Don't forget that this is Just a show...

Respecting your point of views towards the show..but don't fight friends...pls...

Just a request 😊

Me Fighting...not reallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have been asking some people to appreciate that others might have different opinion than theirs..that's it.😊
Originally posted by chullbulli

Thanks Roshni for your sensible post, I was about to lose faith in the maturity level of forum members here.. I agree their love is definitely pure and selfless (at least from RV'S side ) now Ishaani too has realised that she loves RV... but if the misunderstanding clears off soon then the serial ends as well...This serial has everything pure and spiritual I just want to see if RV still trusts ishani as he always did... wait and watch...
Personally I want something exciting between Ritika and rv even if it is for a week or month ...I don't really care much if they end up together or not... I like ritika because when Ishani was being so dumb she was the only one who had clarity and was capable of independent thinking and she recognised that sleazy slumball chirag in a sec...I was so impressed by her character then.IMO ritika is sensible and best suited to RV... now it is really creatives call we can only wait and watch. personally I don't think ritika rv will happen as the show is about rv and ishani but just for sometime I want to see ritika and RV at their bestπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and by then there would be some other serial that can keep me busyπŸ˜† please enjoy your favvy jodis and don't think that I am bashing any jodi or against anybody's opinion..

Errr... I am a bit confused here. You want Ranveer to have an Extra Marital Affair?????
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Errr... I am a bit confused here. You want Ranveer to have an Extra Marital Affair?????

LOL...Extra Marital Affair?????🀣v🀣🀣..Ranveer can never ever think like this & we viewers  too...
nope i thought rv will divorce ishani... now that the house etc is in her name.. extra marital is not something i would like to see.. ritika is not a s*** and she will not have rv on these terms
Originally posted by _priyaa_

LOL...Extra Marital Affair?????🀣v🀣🀣..Ranveer can never ever think like this & we viewers  too...