Loving an Angel----CHAPTER 32 updated - Page 39

Posted: 7 years ago

Note; 
hello frnds im Anmol posting on behalf of Vrinda .Do read and rply

Chapter 32

SANYUKTA'S P.O.V.

The whole banging thing had gone down for a while, I guess they all are tired and they have already left. In no chance I am gonna face them, because I know they all will pressurize me.

It has been days that I have heard from Piya. Later that night we had gone into a fight, a terrible one and since then she has not talked with me. It hurts to see your besone and since then she has not talked with me. It hurts to see your best friend supporting someone else, I don't understand why is Piya supporting That Boy?

I can loose everyone but not Piya, Aru and Vidushi. I need to talk to her.

Since there is no noise from outside I decided to check whether they all have left or not.

I was about to open the door when I heard someone's cell ring. It was Arush's I recognised as he answered the call.

"Hello"

"Yes. Arush here"

"What? But how? When? Where?"

"Ok where are you all? Yes we are arriving soon. Thanks for infroming"

What happened? Why is Arush sounding so tensed? Then I heard Vidushi's voice.

Vidushi-"What happened Arush?"

Arush-"vo...vo..."

Arav-"speak up damnit"

Arush-"vo Randhir has entered into a bike accident. He has been admitted at CMRIH we need to get there ASAP. Doctors are saying his condition is critical and they doubt that skull and brain has been damaged. They are saying they will operate his brain, but the chances if his survival are 60-40."

I was shocked. I felt as if someone has took away my soul. Not waiting to hear any further I opened the door.

"What? What has happened to Randhir? How all this happened? Why are you all standing here lets go c'mon." I rushed downstairs to find Piya standing by stairs. Without thinking any further I hugged her.

"Piyu vo Randhir... accident. We need to go" tears were streaming down my eyes.

I hold her to drag her but she pulled me back.

Piyu-"wait Sanyu. Where are you going?"

"Piyu are you deaf or what? Can't you listen Randhir ka accident hua hai... we need to get there. He is hanging between life and death. He needs me."

Piya-"no he does not Sanyu. He does not need you." I was shocked as She continued, "why are you even bothered if he lives or dies. Infact according to me it is good only of he dies, you will be relaxed for rest of your life."

I jerked away her hand, "what are you saying Piyu?"

Piya-"I am saying the truth. Anyways that moron who uses love for lust does not deserve to live. Huh ! That Boy tried to trap you. Oh God I thank you for this, now just do a favour kill him. Please. And let my Sanyu live in peace."

That was it. I got really angry and the next moment my hand was on her face. Yes I slapped Piya for the very first time in my life, that too not once thrice.

"SHUT UP PIYA. JUST SHUT UP. HOW CAN YOU? HOW CAN YOU SPEAK SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR RANDHIR. HE WENT AGAINST ME TO MAKE YOU AND ARUSH ONE, AND YOU ARE ADDRESSING HIM AS 'THAT BOY' ? How can you be do selfish?"

Piya-"I am not being selfish Sanyu. I am supporting my friend, he harmed my friend, so what is wrong if I wish harm for him?"

"No piyu he never harmed me. And you also know that. He cares about me, makes sure about my likes and dislikes. You were the one right who said me Randhir loves me truely? And now you are speaking like this?"

Piya-"yes I told you that and I am still sure of my statement Sanyu that he loves you, but my question is why are you panicking so much after hearing about his accident? Why are you so much worried?"

That was when I looked up to see everyone standing there with a smile on their face.

"You all tricked me and lied to me?"

Parth-"the question is not about if we lied or not. The question is why are You tensed about Him?"

I did not know what to answer, I was confused myself that why did I reacted like this? But I can't show them my confusion so I immedietly answered, "Humanity. It is because of Humanity that I was going to hospital."

Piya-" no it is not humanity sanyu. It is LOVE. You love him"

"What rubbish piya? I told you it is all because of humanity."

Piya-"oh really? Then tell me which human goes around to hospital for sake of humanity wearing night dress, messy hairs, puffy eyes, and slippers." I looked down at my condition, "or from when you started crying for sake of humanity? You only say your tears are not for everyone."

I looked at my face it was tear stricken.

Piya-"it is love Sanyu. It is love that made you go insane on hearing about his accident. You said you are punishing him by staying away from him but look at yourself, your condition. It is you who is also suffering with him. And why are you making him suffer just because he loved you? Or he cared for you? Or because he did all this unconditionally?"

I tried to open my mouth and cut her but she continued, "now don't give me that rubbish that he is selfish and all, because you confessed all this yourself a few minutes back. And if you don't remember it than I have a recording to remember it to you." She pointed towards her cell.

Piya-"Sanyu give him a chance. Give Love one chance"

"No Piya all this Love is fake, they hurt us in the end. And I don't want to get hurt."

Arushi-"that means you want us to get hurt right? That is why you did not stop us from entering into love. Infact you pushed us in love. Because you want to get us hurt?"

"No Aru. I can never see you all hurt and you all know that. And Arush, Arav and Parth are really nice boys. You know that I wouldn't let you get in a relation if it was not good for you."

Piya-"same is the case with us Sanyu. We will not let you get hurt. If we are supporting Randhir then it means he is a nice boy."

"Wht are you all pushing me?"

Vidushi-"because we know you both love each other and we don't want you to loose your true love because of some idiot stupid past."

Arav-"Sanyukta, Randhir is in love with you and you are in love with Randhir. So stop fussing over about it. One wrong decision from your side can cause His life. Don't let anything else affect. You have to fight and win the battle, the battle whoch has Love as its price. Don't loose faith girl."

Arav-"yEs Sanyu we all are with you. But its only you who has to make a decision."

Piya-"see Sanyu as Maa says You can take horse to the river, but you can't make him drink. In the same way we can just guide you, but the decision has to be yours. And the truth is you Love him, if don't take correct decision now, you will regret it in future."

Do I seriously Love him?

Edited by Hp_TvD_mAnIc - 7 years ago

edit
Edited by Hp_TvD_mAnIc - 7 years ago
finally we got an update it was mindblowing loved it sanyu ignoring rd wow wht a place. the gang banged it sanyu was so scared to lose rd it was superb I.just hope now she realises her love for him excited for next
Awsm update😊👏
Loved it to the core🤗
The gang made sanyu realise that she is in love with Rd
We really realise the worth of something when we abt to lose it!! 
Hope sanyu realises her love for Rd!!
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Thank-you for the pm!!😊
awesome..finally sanyu ko realise hua
Awesome update
wah what an excellent plan
superbly worked
Sanyukta has fallen in love with him, but she still is not accepting that fact
hope she will realize her love soon

Thanks for PM
Whooo!!!!!!!
Finally update aya
Isi baat pr party honi chahiye xD
Thank u sooo much mu update krne
Warna aapki ye velli ka toh koi bharosa nhai tha.
Anyways...
Update ws superb as usual didu!!!
Sanyu in a dillema...great going
Everyone's trick...well hahaha mujhe pata tha k woh trick hi hoga:)
Cliffie ending
No fair
Now update sooon
Okay l8ve u!!

-Sanyu
Mind blowing update
Pls update soon