Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Watching DhruLya is relief these days. They are utterly cute. They talk!! That sounds like rare in love stories these days..
I love it how they listen to each other..
Sorry! I know this is Nandini AT! Haha
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wah! Nobody posted after me?? First time I didn't feel like I missed something...;P
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Wah! Nobody posted after me?? First time I didn't feel like I missed something...;P

Every one are busy in bashing that biased article. 😆
We love NITI, look at her age she is just 20, already she is doing fab job,we can't imagine
manan without niti Taylor.

Dishu apna guess yaha per batha, my sunane keliye tayyar, niyu yaha
per nahi aathi hi 😉 😆
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey friends i have alredy commented on that article twice as Arundhati Gogoi..and the journalist had modified it after my first comment.go check there guys
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello all ðŸ¤—
Uff what a heart lightening episode, my cheeks are hurting from so much grinning. Nandini is chooo cute, the way she was trying to wade Suha off the monster drooling by distracting her Manik-Alya flame ðŸ˜†
And the precap Rofl+++++
Nandini's expression, eyes popping out as if she is witnessing some blue film in the library. And Manik's response on getting the "check you out" proposal ðŸ¤£ so much for the suave monster! Manik seemed like he is staring in the face of a snake bite ðŸ˜†
-Sahar- thumbnail

Only one wish now, I want to see Nandini playing Veena and getting noticed for it soon. Mr.Khurrana, better notice your employee's talents soon
-Sahar- thumbnail
Am I alone over here? What madness man, talking to myself literally!!! But i want to gush, why is no one here whenever I am😭
Anyway, another plus about the episode, we got AbhiNi today too ðŸ˜† but I didn't get what Abhi gave to Nandu to eat and feed to Hulk too? What was that thing? 
Hmm, AbhiNi was again the height of cuteness, the way he made Nandu laugh outright, so freely after a looong time 
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Girls I am still at work place, so not seen episode, but read simu's WU.
Nandu agreed to become fab5 manager? 😡 .
I don't care jealousy tracks, by nandu or by manik.
Just still wondering who is nandu? Manager? What about her own identity? GOALS?
Life beyond manik?
Let assume if everything was okay between manan, then imagine future? 😲 , no
future for nandini? She will be a ordinary housewife of great musician husband manik 😆 🤢
-Sahar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhanager.

Girls I am still at work place, so not seen episode, but read simu's WU.
Nandu agreed to become fab5 manager? 😡 .
I don't care jealousy tracks, by nandu or by manik.
Just still wondering who is nandu? Manager? What about her own identity? GOALS?
Life beyond manik?
Let assume if everything was okay between manan, then imagine future? 😲 , no
future for nandini? She will be a ordinary housewife of great musician husband manik 😆 🤢

No no I hope that doesn't happen ever !!!!! Don't know why but I do think that the makers have something good in store with regards to Nandu's character too. It's a youth show and to top it all, a show which revolves around Nandini and her journey so far which brought her to Space so in noway is she going to lose her individuality with the managing Fab 5 thing.

forgot my manners there ðŸ˜† hello Sadhana, it's a nice episode, hope you get to watch it soon.
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago
-Sahar- thumbnail
Yaar, I think we should be patient because if we let this nandini becoming Fab5 manager issue bring our spirits down then we won't be able to enjoy the showin it's entirety. Let's see this track unfold and see where it takes Nandu from here Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago