Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Healing time for the broken Bacchaas of KY2 - Page 2

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simran45

i agree now it is healing process but they should start with my manan i can't see them in sooo much pain

yaa absolutely they shud start with MaNan bcz its almost 2months i guess...fed up of drama

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Healing starts by communicating, but no one talks in ky2.  All of them have such major issues yet they avoid opening up.  Manan too cant move forward unless they talk.  When one is ready for the talks the other is running away.  This is goin on forever n ever.  That has to stop.  
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm actually tired seeing Nandini cry all the time, I fear she'll dehydrate herself by crying so much..😛 So she needs to put a stop to her eye taps and pull up her socks to sort out the mess of her life and I feel everyone should just quit being depressed and start afresh.. Hope the CV's make that happen and don't drag this track for like forever.. 
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -bharti-

Healing starts by communicating, but no one talks in ky2. All of them have such major issues yet they avoid opening up. Manan too cant move forward unless they talk. When one is ready for the talks the other is running away. This is goin on forever n ever. That has to stop.

well said..I totally agree..!!